Permanent Private Gym Invitation to a manage ID

LanceTempleton

• 3 weeks later...

on the other hand we should be able to delete certain fighters invites. I had a gym send an invite to every one of my fighters....but only 2 are even IN that city and the others aint gonna be going there EVER...so its just a problem...I accidentally joined one of my fighters to a gym in a city he aint even at. Yeah its my fault for not checking closer...but before all u negative forum shit throwers types throw ur shit...Im saying an option to delete the invites would be helpful...and it WOULD. Now if there already IS such a thing..oh PLEASE mail me and tell me where/how.

on the other hand we should be able to delete certain fighters invites. I had a gym send an invite to every one of my fighters....but only 2 are even IN that city and the others aint gonna be going there EVER...so its just a problem...I accidentally joined one of my fighters to a gym in a city he aint even at. Yeah its my fault for not checking closer...but before all u negative forum shit throwers types throw ur shit...Im saying an option to delete the invites would be helpful...and it WOULD. Now if there already IS such a thing..oh PLEASE mail me and tell me where/how.

Normally it shouldnt allow you to join a gym in a city your fighter is not in. sounds like it was a glitch

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...