THE OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON OLYMPICS!!

& honestly I can't speak for the rest of guys in Syn but u can't totally hate on them for not entering. B4 I mentioned Styles (still waiting to hear back from Blunts) for this he had a few fights possibly lined up for after his current one (if he won of course). He's currently fighting the #3 LHW and his two potential fights if he got wins would've been against Bennet and/or Hayes whom are #1 & #2 in the weight. The two highest guys at 205 in the Olympics are #7 & #10 and the rest of the guys are around 250 p4p so who could honestly have blamed him for passing on the Olympics to fight the top 3 205ers in the game?

thats right evo entered 4 top10 p4p guys... heres your chance at them

Evo is certainly the favorite for sure

& honestly I can't speak for the rest of guys in Syn but u can't totally hate on them for not entering. B4 I mentioned Styles (still waiting to hear back from Blunts) for this he had a few fights possibly lined up for after his current one (if he won of course). He's currently fighting the #3 LHW and his two potential fights if he got wins would've been against Bennet and/or Hayes whom are #1 & #2 in the weight. The two highest guys at 205 in the Olympics are #7 & #10 and the rest of the guys are around 250 p4p so who could honestly have blamed him for passing on the Olympics to fight the top 3 205ers in the game?

That is still probably an anomaly. I am not sure many fighters had on the table better options than #7 and #8.

Yup you are right. I thought I had 5 fights in at Syn, but it was Syn Europe, oops :blush:

if i was a org that had any of LT's guys win 2 wins, i would enter them, just saying

It seems a mistake was made with the date because if you have a look at the bookings now, Syn's top level guys (besides 135 - 155) are all booked and are physically unable to participate in this event. So Syn is in the tough position of trying to make a team with what is left and not all of those fighters meet the requirements and even if they did, it would be a team much below the rest of the orgs participating. We could need to simply change the date for a week or two ahead.

So this has nothing at all to do with politics.

I suspect you missed my point referencing government/politics being all they do is bicker and argue, never getting things done due to everyone having difficulty agreeing on anything. The last three pages of this thread alone show that to be true here.

Less arguing more action please! We still have a chance of getting this thing going on schedule! For the record, moving the starting date won't be an option for Sisu. I can't have some of my best fighters to sit for any longer. I'm already taking a huge financial risk by participating the tournament and might even have to take a loan after the olympics to keep my org running properly. I'm still very optimistic that we can get this thing going in time if people would concentrate more on working together than argueing over some stupid stuff.

BTW, what's the update on CW/CEC situation, will they have their fighters confirmed by tomorrow?

Come on, you got to let the pseudo-intellectuals negotiate. Feeding their egos is the only way they can become friends and accomplish things, it's just very long term. In this business world shit like this happens all the time, one says he favors one more than the other and then it apparently comes out to show that he actually favored the other more. I know it's not really relevant in this case but it seems like that's how people are taking it. Tycoon is more than just a game, throughout the years it went from beta mode to realism. The forums used to never be this active back in the day so seeing people argue should bring a smile to everyone's face, if they weren't fighting with their dicks then this wouldn't be an exciting game.

Tycoon is more than just a game, throughout the years it went from beta mode to realism. The forums used to never be this active back in the day so seeing people argue should bring a smile to everyone's face, if they weren't fighting with their dicks then this wouldn't be an exciting game.

I am all smiles, i rather argue with Louie and DS than with the wife, lol.

People are somewhat forgetting one thing, this is a game and people are suppose to have competition and rivalries. For managers that comes in the form of another fighter, for orgs it is in the form of other orgs which are fighting for arena space, top talent and positioning. So if my main rivals slip up and make a mess in the corner am i suppose to say "hey dude, it is all right, i will make you a tea and solve the problems for you?" If that was my son i could say that, but it is the competition and they did screw up BIG TIME. How can you book all the top talent and have nobody available for the biggest tourney in history? How is it even feasible that their managers do not want to be in this? I most certainly do not believe Syn's managers are pussies, i know they are not, so it means that someone simply lacks any influence or control over the roster. There is no other explanation and i do not want to hear excuses.

I have a family as well, got a wife, i also run a business which generates 8m$ yearly (not the tycoon type) and still find enough time when needed to book 8 fighters to an event.

For the sake of wanting to see you guys get whooped, i am more than willing to accept one exception, the same as Sisu got. Even Syn deserves one exception (unless it is a p4p below 1000, then forget it, lol). 24 hours to go Syn before you are locked out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2