jobs

yo i have a job opening anyone that wants can get i will pay 1000 a week and your job will to be make clothes as in new t-shirts and shorts and you will have to to put out to oher people to and also post in tycoon times a few times and if you inactive you will be fired so inbox and as i allways says first first served so i am look for a inbox

• Downvote 7

Now Im going to say what these other guys are afraid to say.

Listen up, stop making these shitty threads, no body will work for you and run your business for 1000/week. Your english is far worse than mine and you claim to be american. Thats also weird. Now stop trolling around. And stop PMing me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why do I get the feeling this is a multi account someone is using to deliberately piss people off...

Exactly. He is either retarded or a multi. Or both.

If he is using a Multi to say stuff like this, then that makes him retarded. At worse, he is simply retarded.

im calling humors

I guess GBK16 might be humors then with that logic

Lmao, isn't that the truth.

I dont spam. I get most of my posts through fun forums, like the Football thread, This or That etc.

Trust me, if I was humors, I would be beating myself with a hot iron

Not wanting to stir shit but look at the usernameshttp://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=97533http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=98564

Also how the hell do they have over 200k?

Time to sharpen the pitch forks ;)

I dont spam. I get most of my posts through fun frums, like the Football thread, This or That etc.

Trust me, if I was humors, I would be beating myself with a hot iron

Dont worry u wouldnt have to do it yourself. There would b plenty of people who would do it for you

Now Im going to say what these other guys are afraid to say.

Listen up, stop making these shitty threads, no body will work for you and run your business for 1000/week. Your english is far worse than mine and you claim to be american. Thats also weird. Now stop trolling around. And stop PMing me.

My words exactly!

Dont worry u wouldnt have to do it yourself. There would b plenty of people who would do it for you

Good point haha Imagine everyone actually found him in real life, outside of civilisation where they can't be prosecuted for what they do.....would be awesome!

he would shit him self ha-ha i would love to see that and i know of a few others who would join me

Thank you for editing civilization for GBK, the s was sort of bothering me. Back on topic.

These noobs are lame! No way am I going to do a writeup, design, or anything of the caliber for less than 100k.

Multi shit. I believe it but maybe shehe didn't know and doesn't know how to read lines clearly. Shehe was definitely the type person who blurted stupid shit in highschool Math class for no reason.