Dynamo FC - Official Smack Talk Thread

threat

• 2 weeks later...

Dynamo FC 1 - Headliner Fights Preview

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1405333646poster.png

In this post I will preview first 3 most anticipated fights coming up this Saturday :)

[Main Event]

Hiroshi Mitzuni (2-0) (DFC Debut) vs. DJ Benn (2-1) (DFC Debut)

Hiroshi Mitzuni has started his career perfectly - won both of his fights and he is now looking for more, as he will fight in the Main Event of the evening this Saturday, and will face his toughest challenge yet - DJ Benn. Mitzuni has shown his BJJ Purple belt skills by Submitting two legit opponents in the QFC, and says he will now have the grappling advantage against Benn tomorrow. He thinks he is well rounded enough to both defend against the barrage of strikes that Benn will try to come up with, and to also lock a painful hold on the ground as soon as possible. But he must not underestimate DJ Benn - even though he's a bantamweight, both of his wins come by way of Knockout. DJ likes to mix up his striking with some takedowns to keep his opponent's guessing, and then he unloads with series of heavy hands that send his opponents to the canvas out cold.

Keys to Victory:

Hiroshi Mitzuni:

- Submissions

- Grappling

- KO Power

DJ Benn:

- Boxing

- Good Chin

- Power

[Co - Main Event]

Philip Irwin (3-0) (DFC Debut) vs. The Master (1-0) (DFC Debut)

Both fighters are 18 YO prospects. Both fighters have great striking abilities. And they're both here for the same goal - to come out victorious in the very first Dynamo FC event. Philip Irwin is an excellent standup fighter - he's well rounded in striking game, and mixes his strikes up like none other fighter in Dynamo FC. Such dinamicness has lead him to great success - this man has never saw 2 round, and finished all his fights by 1 round TKO's. That just incredibly impressive, but The Master is not scared. He says he has tools of his own, and that his kicks serve him very well. He believes he will win the fight because Irwin is a standup fighter, and this is where The Master believes he shines.

Keys to Victory:

Philip Irwin:

- Combinations

- Mixing strikes up

- Striking Defense

The Master:

- Lethal Kicks

- Muay Thai

- Conditioning

[1st fight Main Card]

Jack Kincaid (2-1) (DFC Debut) vs. Curtis Mayfield (2-0) (DFC Debut)

Curtis Mayfield is only 16 YO, but already has 2 Armbar finishes in the very first round. He has tried himself in the Tycoon World Grappling Championships, but was eliminated in the first round. Still, this is a great experience for a 16 YO BJJ Brown Belt, that will be looking to rip Jack's arm off tomorrow. But Jack is a legit boxer that has two nice TKO finishes in his record, as well as one submission loss, which is why I think Kincaid becomes a slight underdog. But this is MMA, and anything can happen folks!

Keys to Victory:

Jack Kincaid:

- Boxing

- Takedown Defense

- Intelligence

Curtis Mayfield:

- BJJ Brown Belt

- Submissions

- Intelligence

This is it guys! Don't forget to talk some in the Smack Talk thread and I'll see you all tomorrow in The Underground - London folks!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w20.jpg

"Stupid" Harry Sugar

"Hazem Hannachi let's fight. We're both new, we have the same skillset and if you have balls like I do you will accept this fight and suck your loss up afterwards."

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1405333646poster.png

Dynamo FC - 1 Review

Dynamo FC kicked off with an 8 fight event that has scored an event rating of 49.75 (which is pretty low) and gathered around 701 individual to watch these fighters brutalize each other :)

I'm not really worrying about the Event Rating right now - it is always low when the org starts working :)

I ended up getting no profit and losing another 20k for this event, but if you guys will keep going and keep fighting like that, we will soon start making profit :)

Alright, here we go!!!

Marvin Hagler defeats King Durant by way of Knockout in less than three minutes!!!

That's the way to start off the event :) Durant got the fight to the ground but couldn't do anything there - Hagler held on until the referee stood them up. Then Hagler started shining - a nice uppercut rocked Durant, and a picture perfect right hand send him to the next week :)

Official Result: Marvin Hagler by 1rd KO (Punch) 02:47

Jartsa Raatis submits Sabed Azbuhlev in a late Triangle Choke!

Azbuhlev was showing some really precise striking connecting with a high percentage of his strikes. Still, Raatis is dangerous of his back, and has proven that tonight by just stealing the fight away right from the hands of Azbuhlev.

Official Result: Jartsa Raatis by Submission (Triangle Choke) in 2rd 07:37

The Biker dominates and destroys Pedruanes Higuan and gets a Unanimous Decision!!!

One sided beatdown. Pedruanes Higuan absorbed 96 leg kicks, 19 head kicks, and 37 body kicks. He did absolutely nothing in the fight and is now being sent to the hospital quickly. Bad news for him - he is also unsigned from Dynamo FC for giving away the fight.

Official Result: The Biker by Unanimous Decision

Miranda submits Thandersen 5 seconds left in the fight!!!

Finish strong!!!! With about 10 seconds left in the fight, Miranda thought he'd try a submission - his first submission attempt in the fight - and it worked!!! A slick armbar from Thandersen's back made him tap out quickly.

Official Result: Rafael Miranda by Submission (Armbar) 2rd 09:55

Silversteen Armbars his way to victory against Kongolo, asks for a title shot!

Silversteen looked nice and slick as he countered Kongolo's attempt to break free from guard with a slick armbar that extended Kongolo's arm too much and he tapped quickly! Made quick work of Kongolo, avoided all the strikes on the ground and showed picture perfect technique - is he really worth the title shot?

Official Result: Frankie Silversteen by Submission (Armbar) 1rd 01:29

Kincaid KO's Mayfield out cold in devastating fashion!

The review is simple on this one - Mayfield just couldn't get his takedown, and Kincaid was landing shots on feet. A two punch combo rocked Mayfield and a followup straight punch knocked Mayfield out. Props to Kincaid on this one, since Mayfield had an amazing manager - I am thinking that Mayfield's manager will now want to redeem his loss, and has really found challenges here in Dynamo FC, that's good for us!!!

Official Result: Jack Kincaid by Knockout (Punch) in 1rd 02:58

The Master defeats Irwin in a razor thin split decision!!!

The fight's favorite Philip Irwin had some trouble with The Master. Irwin was mixing his striking up really well but was still landing at low percentage. The Master was working his kicks a lot, as the the fight went on, Irwin just looked more and more tired and beaten up. His body and legs were punished, he just couldn't hold on. I just couldn't believe that The Master was rocked in the first when I saw him performing like nothing happened in the second!!! This one is a big upset, and I think deserves a rematch in the near future. But, in Dynamo FC rematches have to be EARNED.

Official Result: The Master by Split Decision

DJ Benn gets a unanimous decision against Mitzuni in the Main Event of the evening!

Benn looked pretty sloppy with his offensive striking - landed almost none of his strikes. But even that is enough, if your defenses are incredibly, enourmously high! DJ Benn defended 55 out of 56 Mitzuni's takedown attempts, and showed that it is really hard to take DJ down!!! If DJ will work on his offense in the gym as much as on his defense, he is going to become a true monster of the division.

Official Result: DJ Benn by Unanimous Decision

Fight of the Night - The Master vs. Philip Irwin (1000$ both)

KO of the Night - Marvin Hagler (1000$)

Submission of the Night - Frankie Silversteen (1000$)

Thank you guys, looking forward to see you in other Dynamo FC events!

Great recap, sir!

The Master defeats Irwin in a razor thin split decision!!!

The fight's favorite Philip Irwin had some trouble with The Master. Irwin was mixing his striking up really well but was still landing at low percentage. The Master was working his kicks a lot, as the the fight went on, Irwin just looked more and more tired and beaten up. His body and legs were punished, he just couldn't hold on. I just couldn't believe that The Master was rocked in the first when I saw him performing like nothing happened in the second!!! This one is a big upset, and I think deserves a rematch in the near future. But, in Dynamo FC rematches have to be EARNED.

Official Result: The Master by Split Decision!

Damn this was a good fight!! Irwin caught The Master CLEAN with a head kick in the start but that just woke him up lol. =)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w20.jpg

"Stupid" Harry Sugar

"Hazem Hannachi let's fight. We're both new, we have the same skillset and if you have balls like I do you will accept this fight and suck your loss up afterwards."

Hannachi:

"You fool! I will ride you for 15 minutes like camel in love hotel"

Hey I am Brad Cast here bringing you the first episode of Behind the Scenes. I an here with Brian "Hawaiian Punch" Viloriathe currently the highest p4p fighter in Dynamo FC. He has an amazing 5-0 record with the recent fight being his debut for Dynamo FC.

Brad : You are reasonably untested in your first 5 fights which 4 came from QFC what are your thoughts on the calibre of oppenents faced in QFC? Is it a step up fighting in Dynamo FC

Brian : I tried getting contracts. No one believed in me. I had no choice but to make a statement. In my first fight in Dynamo FC, they put me up against a very dangerous striker, and look what happened.

Brad : I am wondering along with many of your adoring fans why you got the nickname "Hawaiian Punch"?

Brian : Well, it's basically my favorite drink. So, yeah. Haha!

Brad : Your last fight was awarded with KO of the night did you set out for a knockout finish?

Brian : I didn't really look for the KO. I just take what my opponents give me. It was a blessing. Thanks to Dynamo FC for that bonus!

Brad : You are seen as the biggest fighter in this org? what are your intentions in your divison?

Brian : It's simple, Brad. Be as dominating as possible and crush anyone who gets in my way.

Brad: What are your thought on the fight you have been offered against Derrick Steve? Another Win?

Brian :Oh man! Steve is a beast! Have you seen this guy fight? I'm looking forward to this fight! Whatever happens in there, I'm gonna leave it all out there.

Brad : You have been moving base a lot is this disturbing your training? Has it taken you time to adjust to your new surroundings?

Brian : Not really. I bring my family everywhere I go. They are always there to support me wherever I fight.

Brad : Have you got anyone you want to call out in your divison or in the org?

Brian : Well, I got a fight with Steve. Like I said he's a beast! What more can I ask for?

Brad : What is your manager like? Has he got a good sense of direction and are you sure he is the one to push you to greatness?

Brian :Of course! He's been with me since I was 16. He's like a father figure to me.

Brad : have you got anything to say to your adoring fans out there?

Brian : To everyone that's supporting me, I thank you with all my heart! I promise to always do my best and give you entertaining fight. Much love to all of you!

Brad: thanks for coming to give me and the mma community an insight into your life and your training. I have been Brad Cast, given the community what they want.

• Upvote 2

Hey I am Brad Cast here bringing you the first episode of Behind the Scenes. I am here with the title challenger and the hard hitting ….. "EyeForEye" Derick Steve. Derick is curently on a 2 match win streak looking to continue this against his opponent which is Brian Viloria. Derick will be making his debut for Dynamo FC.

Brad : thanks for agreeing to this interview Derick. Are you ready to start?

Derick : Yeah! I can't wait to go back to training.

Brad : Your first 4 fights came under the Quick Fight Championship is this a step up?

Derick : It's the coach decision. I can't say much. Maybe he thinks that I wasn't ready.

Brad : you have a lose to your name was that a loss in concentration or where you out fought?

Derick : I'm so fired up with my win and got careless.. the loss was good though.. I've come back on my feet.

Brad : What do you think about your opponent Brian "Hawaiian Punch" Viloria?

Derick : He is the sort of fighter who is excellent with punches and you have to give him props for that however he hasn't came up against someone like me.

Brad : your opponent has been very respectful about you. Do you feel the same way?

Derick : May the best man wins! I've seen him fight like a real man. I'm one of his fan.

Brad : what has your preperation been for this fight?

Derick : Defence! Defence! Defence! 50-50..

Brad : What is your manager like? Has he got a good sense of direction and are you sure he is the one to push you to greatness?

Derick : He is a so-so guy.. we hang around in the weekend like my own father. Strict all the time though.

Brad : You are seen as one of the biggest in your division? what are your ambitions in this org?

Derick : The title of course!!!

Brad : All you wins have came from knockout is that what you set out to do?

Derick : Defence is all I think about.. the knockout was a bonus.

Brad : however your loss was due to submission do you think that is the weakness in your game?

Derick: Err.. I need to go back to the gym.. Defence! Defence!

Brad : Have you got anything to say to your adoring fans who continue to support you through anything ?

Derick : I would like to say thanks I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them supporting me the whole time.

Brad : Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer a few questions. I have been Brad Cast given the community what they deserve.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14064624375355.jpg

"Stupid" Harry Sugar

"My pro debut wasn't like I expected. Hazem took me to finger painting class. But now I'm hungry for a win and just got a new fight offer, apparently some Dan Shaults guy wants to be my victim, let it be."

• Upvote 1

New manager, new fighter, but it is all positive coming into DFC - 5 in London on September 6th.

Bradley 'The Bulldog' Franco is going to need all the help he can get from the home crowd to protect his perfect record going against Dynamo FC's Sirichai Bunyasam, who hails from Bangkok but fights out of Helsinki and who also won his first and only fight convincingly. Kittipak Boonsong, Sirichai's manager, tells us that stocky Sirichai is going to be more like a bulldog than Bradley on the night. While not giving away the complete gameplan, his manager says that Sirichai's known strength in BJJ is going to be a real headache for Bradley and he forecasts a submission to his fighter in the second or third round.

Remember the name - Sirichai Bunyasam - you'll hear it again!!

• Upvote 1

BREAKING NEWS: QFC Tournament winner Dave Higginbotham (4-0) is set to fight Swag Boi (2-1) on September 5th in London.

Higginbotham: "I know I didn't excite everyone in winning the tournament but fuck it I'm paid to win and what I do I do well. Swag Boi's jiu-jitsu ain't worth shit to me. I will take him down, stop his silly submissions, and pound his face in. The fight is scheduled for 20 minutes but I'm banking on this ending within 20 seconds. Swag Boi can't wrestle, he can't take a punch, and it all plays into my hands."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w7.jpg

Jerome LeBlanc (0-0) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags_small/Canada.png

Jerome's Theme starts the beat, and the crowd starts going nuts as their national hero steps into the World Amateur Kickboxing Finals. They love Jerome for his achievements, at such a young age he's been awarded with a Kyokushin Karate Black Belt, and he has used his karate base style to get to where he is now. Jerome enters the ring in his Karate GI with his new Black Belt and bows to his opponent... Ah, how much hyped this fight is, how much hyped.... (Starts showing the Countdown to Amateut K1 Finals)

Jerome - I'm 18 years old, and I live in Quebec, Canada. I train 6 days a week, two times per day. These kickboxing finals mean a lot to me - this way I could prove people that Karate is still an efficient martial art. I could prove myself, that I am dedicated to martial arts... I've had a lot of harsh times in my life, my dad died when I was 8, and me my brother and my mom lived very poorly. It was a treasure for me and my brother to find the Karate gym in the school's basement that teaches for free. We decided to try it and were working really hard. My brother always did a bit better than me, and he was beating me. He was 4 years older, and a very good fighter, fought in a lot of Karate tournaments. Karate is what kept us going through life because we just had nothing else. When I was 16 and my brother was 20, he was murdered with a knife. (pause) He was stabbed in the chest 43 times, and my hero was dead. And again, Karate was the thing that made me not to think about him all day and to train. I promised myself that I will secure a better life for my mom, she lost so much during her life. I want her to feel how it feels not to live poorly. And I will do it tonight, by winning the grand prize of this Kickboxing Final.

Paul Smith (Jerome's Opponent) - I'm 23 years old, and I live in New Jersey, USA. I train hard with the best coaches I can find in whole world, and crybabe Jerome will never have an opportunity to lay his hands on me. I'm vicious. I'm here to murder. I will simply punch him in his chest 43 times.

Jerome - He crossed the line with his words, I knew he's a trash talker, but that is too much. I'll just speak in the ring, and punish him for his attempts to insult me.

Jerome lost the fight by a close judges decision, by losing the first three rounds and winning the last two. His opponent received a lot of beating during the last two rounds, but that wasn't enough to win the fight. Now, Jerome will try to win the Tycoon Karate World Championship to bring better life for him and his mom.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24b9.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags_small/Germany.pngDutch Schultz

"You were a loser then and you're a loser now, end of story."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24b9.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags_small/Germany.pngDutch Schultz

"I do hope so. Beating a can will make me more hungry for the gold medal"

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w37.jpg

Morgan Lightning (254647)

Im the new kid on the block here at Dynamo FC and i just wanted to forewarn anyone who dares step in the octagon with me. I hope you have a good dentist, better get onto a good physio too because when im done with you, you're going to need treatment. Philip Irwin i respect you for being man enough to throw down with me but you are foolish if you think you can win.

• Upvote 1