How Often Should Champs Be Forced To Fight?

Panic

How often should a champ be forced by the org to defend the title? Every 16 days? And in the case where the champ has a rough title fight and has an energy level of 0.29% is it acceptable to make the champ fight 2 weeks after that, knowing it will take him almost a week without training just to recover? Just looking for others opinions on this.

It all depends, I just think you should set a rule and stick with it. Most of my guys are younger so I only make them defend once every 3-4 weeks. But older guys probably won't get any benifit from training more anyway. So it all depends really.

I wouldn't rush any fighter that has low energy, let alone your champion. Give him time to rest and see who the next clear contender is and then schedule a fight like that. Don't make them wait too long, don't force them to fight early. Just imagine if you were manager of the champion, when would you want to rest, train and fight? it's not always the same. Communication with the manager is also key.

• Upvote 1

I go with every 3-4 weeks. This tends to correlate with the ideal time for them to heal, train and keep active as they get older and degrade as well as making managers happy with the activity level.

Mainly communication as the guys are saying but if my champ is fit for the fight date and someone has earn the shot then he would be fighting. Guys may use excuses to dodge fights but it's your org so if he is refusing a fight then strip him.

Most guys in the game want title fights and want to fight as long as their fair and even match ups then should be good. I can remember the champ in my org refused to fight I tried talking to him but just ignored me so I stripped him then I got a message saying why lol.

Yeah the org owner basically told me it's his org his rules and to not question it. My fighter has been defending his title every 2 sometimes 3 weeks. This last fight drained literally all if my fighters energy so I asked for 30 days but nope. He says too many people want title shots but all these people he's rushing me to fight have not even fought 1 fight in the org yet, 1 at the most. It's like my fighter is being pimped out for his orga hype from title fights.

very strange your fighting that much what age is your guy?If it a young fighter i tell him stick it i only fighting every 4 weeks if you don't like it you can strip me.Younger fighter it best to only fight every 28 or 35 days to to the most of training when there younger there training and not to depop If your a older guy in his mid late 30 or at your peak you should fight as often as possible

• Upvote 2

Do what's best for you and your fighters. You don't have to accept any offer. Asking for 30 days is a reasonable request and really what should be the normal time between fights when fighting young anyway.

There are plenty of good orgs and owners who would be happy to have you and your fighters.

• Upvote 1

At least three weeks after a tough fight is reasonable. That gives one week to recover energy and two weeks to get the max training bonus. However, an org owner should be willing to listen to reasonable requests for more time, especially from young fighters.

• Upvote 1

I guess talking to the manager and working it out with them would work best, I'd say 3-5 weeks is considered more of a suitable time frame if you factor in recovery times and training etc...but then some managers would probably be more than happy chaining fights with little to no training in between, each to their own.

• Upvote 1

Mainly communication as the guys are saying but if my champ is fit for the fight date and someone has earn the shot then he would be fighting. Guys may use excuses to dodge fights but it's your org so if he is refusing a fight then strip him.

Most guys in the game want title fights and want to fight as long as their fair and even match ups then should be good. I can remember the champ in my org refused to fight I tried talking to him but just ignored me so I stripped him then I got a message saying why lol.

I'm not refusing to fight, I fight whoever he puts in front of me. I just wanted enough time to regain the energy I lost from the last fight and be able to train a little. I finished the fight and had 0.29% energy left, a couple hours later sent him a message asking for 30 days, got a fight offer about 6 hours later for a title fight in 15 days. Not even a day went by since my last fight and it will take almost a full week to regain enough energy to train at all.

Tell him you need the time to train your fighter, and if he doesn't agree, reject all fight offers until either he gives you one that you find reasonable or until he strips your fighter. Your fighter doesn't suffer a hit as far as I know, but his org will lose 10% of its hype

• Upvote 1