Product Review Thread!

GBK16

As a result of a thread which recently discovered there was a Nutrition Company selling Supps that were not as advertised, and continued denials from the owner, I have decided to make a thread where we can list Genuine Supps from the Fake Supps. I will update this anytime someone provides proof of a Supplement being not as advertised, and will have sections for the different kinds of supps. You can either send the proof of its authenticity to me via PM or post it here. I will post here with my proof whenever I test a Supp so the owners can't claim I am making this up, as has one owner already.

ENERGY LOSS

Genuine

FinnFighter Energy Q160

*New and Improved* CEC Recovery Q160

Milwaukee's Best 160 Reduce Energy Loss

Qubit Q160 Energy Smokeleaf Special (HGH Nutrients)

Fake

Devotion Testosterone (160Q) (Certified)

• Upvote 5

TESTING FOR:

FinnFighter Energy Q160

*New and Improved* CEC Recovery Q160

Devotion Testosterone (160Q) (Certified)

FF Energy

Fighter Conditioning = 135.45 (Sensational +)

Training Session = Striking Defense

Class Size: 3

Gym Cleanliness/Quality: Pristine/Brand New

Starting Energy: 100%

After 1 Session: 99.58%

CEC Recovery

After 1 Session: 99.58%

Devotion Testosterone

After 1 Session: 98.95%

To be fair that can be edited real easy so it's hardly proof. Don't think anyone doubts your products quality though.

It can be, which is why for all products I require actual testing to prove it's quality

Milwaukee's has proven in the past that it is 160 so that is why it makes it onto the Genuine list

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1400898682bannerfans_11409862.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w11.jpg

Bobby McGee has been using Devotion's "Certified" Testosterone

Bobby McGee: I bought some shady stuff at Devotion's nutrition store, and my manager was pretty pissed when he found out. Little did I know, those testosterones I bought were fake, and were far from being 160Q like advertised. While I was on those supplements, I was feeling sick all the time, was always tired pre and post workouts, and it affected my life for a while. Ever since I stopped using Devotion's fake stuff, I've been feeling healthy and everything is back to normal.

• Upvote 5

Just a thought, this thread is a really good idea, and like LeftEye said in the other thread, we need something like this. So this should be pinned. The first 2 posts should be updated with everything we find and needs to be genuine to be up there. I'm pretty sure a few other products were already tested by the community (for example, Grasman's stuff was tested somewhere, I just don't remember where and I don't want to search for it), so having this thread pinned, it could act as an official product review to help tycoon managers find good products, and hopefully, get rid of pieces of shit like Lawton.

Just a thought, this thread is a really good idea, and like LeftEye said in the other thread, we need something like this. So this should be pinned. The first 2 posts should be updated with everything we find and needs to be genuine to be up there. I'm pretty sure a few other products were already tested by the community (for example, Grasman's stuff was tested somewhere, I just don't remember where and I don't want to search for it), so having this thread pinned, it could act as an official product review to help tycoon managers find good products, and hopefully, get rid of pieces of shit like Lawton.

That is my thought, but I wanted to post more of the theory stuff behind each product review before asking to be pinned. Just to show that I want this to be proper rather than where people accuse others of being fake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...