Dominance 49: Douglas vs Hess (MMA Hype)

listerman

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13976539209288.png vs http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13940588676819.gif

MMA Hype Press Conference - Dominance 49: Douglas vs Hess

Tonight on MMA Hype, Jared Asante and Brett Clarke are hosting a Press Conference for Dominance’s biggest event in history, Douglas vs Hess. We are now Live from Los Angeles at the LA Memorial Colossuseum. This is a big step for Dominance, one of many big events to come in the future.

Here is Jared and Brett, with fighters Dustin Douglas, Jon Hess, Damien Sepultra, Parmalee Sackett and Tonton Hong.

MMA Hype clothing now available at FLITH Clothing!

-- -- --

Jared Asante: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to our live Press Conference here, in Los Angeles, for Dominance 49: Douglas vs Hess, Dominance’s biggest event in history!

We have with us, Dustin Douglas, Jon Hess, Damien Sepultra, Parmalee Sackett and Tonton Hong.

Let the questions begin!

-- -- --

Q for Dustin Douglas: Hi, Johnny here for Cage Fights. I have a question for Douglas. You’re currently ranked #1 P4P fighter in the world, you’re on a 13 fight win streak and you’ve pretty much beat all the top fighters. Do you think you still have to prove yourself, that you’re clearly the best around?

Dustin Douglas: Hey Johnny, happy to be here. I'm always trying to prove something, but not to anyone other than myself. I'm my own biggest and worst critic, and I'm always watching tape and seeing things I could have done better. I feel I need to get better. I hit hard and I won't ever quit, but at this level, it's all about fundamentals and having the right state of mind.

Johnny (Cage Fights): Jon Hess is said by many to be the next big thing in MMA. Many say that he will be the future P4P king. Do you think he has a chance against you in that fight, or does he still has a lot to learn?

Dustin Douglas: Oh of course Mr. Hess has a chance, everyone at this level has a chance. When you have the power Jon Hess posses and the management team behind him guiding his career, that's a nice combination. He's young and eager, but make no mistake, I'm going to give this young man a first hand lesson in what it takes to win at this level. He's never fought anyone like me. I can hit just as hard as he can, and I can do things in the cage that I don't believe he's ever faced.

Johnny (Cage Fights): You have a lot of fans to support you here in LA, would you like to add something for them?

Dustin Douglas: I'd just like to thank all of my fans for the continued support they've shown me throughout my career. It's truly humbling to be included in conversations about who is the best of all time. In my mind, I'm still just a kid from Bournemouth, England who likes the challenge of fighting against the best of the best.

-- -- --

Q for Jon Hess: Hey Jon, Sandra here for DoJo Fights.

Jon Hess: How foolish of you to send a female reporter.

Sandra (DoJo Fights): Jon, you seem to have lost a few pounds from last time we saw you.

Jon Hess: I picked up tapeworm from devouring mangy dog remains in favela. Hess needed to feed after underground pit fight.

Sandra (DoJo Fights): Fighting Douglas is by far the biggest challenge of your career, and many experts say that you don’t stand a chance in that fight. What do you think of that?

Jon Hess: Douglas is representative of inferior race and glorious white man will once more stand victorious upon pile of monkey skull. Hess can't stomach another hate crime trial so might let him live on purpose and drag him back to cotton farm where he belong.

Sandra (DoJo Fights): You’ve fought most of your career in KT, but you’ve transitioned really well to MMA, being still undefeated. Do you feel like you have a lot more to learn in MMA? And do you think it will affect you against Douglas?

Jon Hess: MMA is cowardly faggot sport but kickboxing was dominated by white male and Hess approve of that. I originally get into MMA to fight furry faggot Victor Creed who ran scared like homeless man from ravenous pack of wolves.

Sandra (DoJo Fights): Anything you’d like to say to your fans?

Jon Hess: My fans, I will rid the world of black death plague once and for all. Trust in Grand Wizard Hess.

-- -- --

Q for Damien Sepultra: Simon here for Rumble Warriors. I have a question for Damien Sepultra. You’ve been doing wonders throughout your career and had a good run with Dominance. Do you think you will have a shot at Hess, to reclaim the title, if you beat Bo?

Damien Sepultra: When I beat Bo this coming Wednesday I had better not be looked over once again by that clown Sami Assasi. Ever since I got here he has gone out of his way to pass me over for the next Joe in line and I have been doing everything I can to prove to him and all the Dominance fans that Damien is here to stay, Damien is ready to retain what is rightfully his but more specifically when Hess is done with that has been Douglas, Sepultra vs Hess will top anything ever seen before in a Dominance cage, and mark my words, on that night, I will leave with that belt around my waist, that will be my sweet revenge as Sami will be the one to have to put it there!!

Simon (Rumble Warriors): Bo is also the former HW champ, and a win here would make it clear to everyone that you’re the best HW in Dominance, and even one of the best in the world. Do you feel like you absolutely need that win, and are you confident you have what it takes to beat Bo?

Damien Sepultra: I admit I burst onto the MMA scene very young and very explosively, but at that time I was not competing against the level I see here in this great Organization. Bo is certainly one of the greats Dominance has ever produced but this Wednesday will be my day, my day to step back into the title picture, one I have been unfairly kept away from. I need this win as I hate to lose, a loss would be devastating to my morale for sure, thats why I dont even think of a loss, I am here to win and that is what I will do. Will I shock the world, no but I may turn out the lights!

-- -- --

Q for Parmalee Sackett: Zach for Sports Illustrated. Hello there Parmalee. First of all, congrats on your last fight, that was one hell of a performance against Power. You really showed your skills my dominating him. Do you think you will reproduce such a good show against Hong?

Parmalee Sackett: It was a good fight against Power but I hesitate to pat myself on the back for that fight. Power didn't come in full energy and it appears there may have been some trouble in his camp leading into the fight. In the end it's all part of the game so if you want to try to take my belt you better come in at the top of yours.

I bring war to the cage every time I step into it. If I had it my way every opponent would come into the cage at the peak of his ability and leave it all on the mat when facing me. As I leave the cage I expect my opponent to remain on the mat where I have left him face down dreaming about all the hard work he put into training for our fight.

Zach (Sports Illustrated): If you do win against Hong, it will put you one step closer to a big accomplishment, that is being the best LHW in the world. Is this your main goal, or are you looking to make a bigger impact, for example, at a different weight class?

Parmalee Sackett: Beating Hong will put me one step closer to being the best LHW in the world you say? Maybe I already am the best LHW in the world and beating Hong just puts the rest of you one step closer to realizing it.

My goal is to beat Hong and then beat any other LHW who tries to come for my belt. Somewhere along the road it would be nice to be recognized as the number 1 P4P fighter in the Tycooniverse but that is a lot of wins away right now.

Best of luck in our fight Mr. Hong

-- -- --

Q for Tonton Hong: Hi Tonton, Dmitry here for Fight Network. Love your style. You will give a good show standing or even on the ground, and that’s pretty rare nowadays. Do you think the fight will stay on the feet against Sackett?

Tonton Hong: Topo ano daw? Di ko naintindihan...

*Topo talks to Tonton in Filipino*

Tonton Hong: Ahh... Alam kong magaling si Parmalee Sackett sa striking pero di ibig sabihin non aatras ako sa kanya sa striking. Pareho lang naman kami ng style kaya sigurado ako magiging bakbakan to sa stand up. Gagawin ko lahat para mapakita ang galing ng mga Pilipino.

Topo: Tonton said that "He knows Parmalee Sackett's strength is in striking but that doesn't mean he will back down from him in that area. He and Parmalee has similar styles that's why he's sure that this fight will be a stand up war. He will make sure that he will showcase how great Filipinos are in fighting."

Dmitri (Fight Network): Being the former reigning GFC champion, do you think you have what it takes to become the Dominance LHW champion and show the world that you are up there with the best of the best?

Tonton Hong: Oh? Ano naman ngayon ang tanong?

*Topo whispers at Tonton Hong's ears*

Tonton Hong: Ahhh eh, di ko na tinitignan ang dati kong belt para sakin ibang lebel na dito sa Dominance. Kung ano man ang nagawa ko sa GFC e wala na yon. Ako alam ko sa sarili ko na kaya kong maging champion dito. Di man maganda pinakita ko sa mga nauna kong laban e sisiguraduhin kong maganda ipapakita ko dito sa laban na to.

Topo: He says that "Whatever he did in GFC is in the past. Whatever he accomplished there will be left there all he is thinking about now is being the Dominance LHW champion. He may not have done well in his previous fights but he makes sure that this fight will be memorable."

Dmitri (Fight Network): Is there anything you’d like to say to your Filipino fans?

Tonton Hong: I would like to say to my fellow Filipinos out there to watch out for this fight. I will do everything to win this fight. I will make you guys proud and to Parmalee Sackett. I hope you come ready to fight on Aug. 13. So when I win I don't want to hear any excuses.

Topo: Tangina ka! Marunong ka pala magenglish pinahirapan mo pa ko!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Damien Sepultra has a few words for his upcoming opponent:

Listen Bo, I appreciate u sharing the limelight of the Co Main Event however I have some bad news for you, though we will begin the night face to face on equal footing, don't be too frightened when the lights go out son! It won't last long, and I am sure the concussion will dissipate in a few days. Your time has passed u by and I am here to stay!! You are but a stepping stone to what is my ultimate goal, of regaining my belt and shutting up that smug Widing, once and for all! Although he is my boss, I am not afraid to speak my mind and when it comes to that clown, I don't have many nice things to say. However all that is besides the point, I will not overlook you, well, perhaps for a moment or two while I stand over u with my hand raised in victory and u out cold on the canvas!

• Upvote 2

BREAKING NEWS: BRAWL AT DOMINANCE 49 WEIGH-INS!

Tensions were high in the city of angels today as Dustin Douglas walked off the scales, weighing in at the 265 pound limit without taking his jeans off. As he squared off against Jon Hess, the Dominance champion started hurling racial slurs at the "Rasta Lion". While Douglas kept his cool demeanor, Hess got increasingly agitated, and the entire crowd held their breath as neither fighter took their eyes off their opponent.

That is, until Hess headbutted Douglas.

Bleeding, the pound-for-pound king returned fire with a flurry of fists that opened Hess up, and what had been intended to be a quick weigh-in turned into a wild firefight right in front of four hundred cheering fans. Dominance kingpin Sami Assasi was thrown through a wall by a rampaging Hess, who kept throwing down until Aloha Hoi and Fred Ettish managed to restrain him. Cursing and flailing, he was dragged off the stage.

Assasi's health has stabilized after he was rushed to the intensive care unit, and he is said to be in high spirits. The California State Athletic Commision has issued a statement calling Hess' acts "deplorable", but is letting the fight go on as intended.

• Upvote 7

ROCKSTAR MANAGER MANUEL TOSEN ISSUES STATEMENT FOLLOWING HESS-DOUGLAS BRAWL

As most of you are aware of by now, my client Jonathan R. Hess
was savagely assaulted by that hooligan Dustin Douglas earlier today. I'm not interested in answering any questions regarding the unsubstantiated and yet incredibly well-known rumors about Dustin Douglas spending inordinate amounts of time around kiddie pools and elementary schools, so don't ask me anything about this horrible accusation against Dustin Douglas, regardless of how poor his impulse control seems to be. Thank you.

As someone who've spent substantial amounts of time with Hess for the last ten years, I feel like it's my duty to shed some light on why such a well-respected individual got dragged into a fistfight with a street thug and probable pedophile like Dustin Douglas.

What you need to know about Jonathan is that he's a very sensitive soul hiding behind a tough exterior. The most important things in life to him are his dear family, particularly his beloved mother, and his Lord and savior Jesus Christ. It's also worth noting that he's a staunch advocate of a harder line in the war of drugs, because of his concerns for what the use of narcotics is doing to the youth of America.

During the staredown Dustin Douglas told Jonathan that he, and I'm paraphrasing here, "hit dat like a bong during communion", implying both that he engaged in sexual intercourse with the venerable Rosie Hess and desecrated both the holy sacrament and the church in question. As a good Christian man, Jonathan tried to talk some sense into this twisted soul, only to have smoke from a marijuana cigarette blown in his face. Recoiling from the smoke, Hess accidentally clashed heads with Douglas only to be viciously assaulted.

So I ask you all: Who is REALLY the victim here? The cowardly lion, Dustin Douglas, or Jonathan R. Hess and all the unsullied children of America?

Thank you and good night.

• Upvote 7

Bo Juggernaut: I'm sorry for missing press-conference. I was laying on the beach, eating spare ribs and drinking beer when I got call from my manager. He told me I have fight with someone tomorrow. Now I'm very excited and I'd like to thank that guy in advance for being such a nice person and helping me getting another KO of the night bonus.

ROCKSTAR MANAGER MANUEL TOSEN ISSUES STATEMENT FOLLOWING HESS-DOUGLAS BRAWL

As most of you are aware of by now, my client Jonathan R. Hess was savagely assaulted by that hooligan Dustin Douglas earlier today. I'm not interested in answering any questions regarding the unsubstantiated and yet incredibly well-known rumors about Dustin Douglas spending inordinate amounts of time around kiddie pools and elementary schools, so don't ask me anything about this horrible accusation against Dustin Douglas, regardless of how poor his impulse control seems to be. Thank you.

As someone who've spent substantial amounts of time with Hess for the last ten years, I feel like it's my duty to shed some light on why such a well-respected individual got dragged into a fistfight with a street thug and probable pedophile like Dustin Douglas.

What you need to know about Jonathan is that he's a very sensitive soul hiding behind a tough exterior. The most important things in life to him are his dear family, particularly his beloved mother, and his Lord and savior Jesus Christ. It's also worth noting that he's a staunch advocate of a harder line in the war of drugs, because of his concerns for what the use of narcotics is doing to the youth of America.

During the staredown Dustin Douglas told Jonathan that he, and I'm paraphrasing here, "hit dat like a bong during communion", implying both that he engaged in sexual intercourse with the venerable Rosie Hess and desecrated both the holy sacrament and the church in question. As a good Christian man, Jonathan tried to talk some sense into this twisted soul, only to have smoke from a marijuana cigarette blown in his face. Recoiling from the smoke, Hess accidentally clashed heads with Douglas only to be viciously assaulted.

So I ask you all: Who is REALLY the victim here? The cowardly lion, Dustin Douglas, or Jonathan R. Hess and all the unsullied children of America?

Thank you and good night.

Douglas makes me sick. What a punk loser. I hope Hess erases this blight from the world.

Bo Juggernaut: I'm sorry for missing press-conference. I was laying on the beach, eating spare ribs and drinking beer when I got call from my manager. He told me I have fight with someone tomorrow. Now I'm very excited and I'd like to thank that guy in advance for being such a nice person and helping me getting another KO of the night bonus.

There you go sunshine, while you are out living the life, Damien has been more focused then ever preparing for this showdown!! The only reason you will be thanking Damien tonight is for the holiday he is about to send you on. Have a beer on me Bo, and I will return the favor as I toast you on then way out of the arena on your stretcher punk!!!