Ultimate XC-Official Smack Talk Thread

ShadyMann

every one will say what they want i cant change that i know the old saying if it looks like a duck walks like a duck it's a duck ! but guess what this time it is not a duck ! i live at hope with my dad and mom my dad robert morgan sr got me in to this game i have 2 brothers that live here and play my sister and mom both love photo shop so they like to make clothing and logos so they play they suck when it comes to there fighters but hey am not so great at that myself but i worked hard on this org and will miss it very much its just a game i know but i liked it my dad owns a game room it has pool tables darts xbox one tournaments , poker we live right behind the game room we share our internet (wi-fi) with the game room dad is always there with is laptop before long some of the regulars asked him what he was doing on the laptop all the time so he told them about the game before long a few of them was playing too they would come in with there laptops or phones use the free wi-fi and play they also shoot pool or what ever but would check in or take care of there fighters thats it that is what happen most will just say "right ok" or i am full of shit but this org took up all my time no time to do other sh t when i first started i was a free user then i told dad i was going vip so did my brother he got worried he would lose his vip and he email mike to check here is what he asked him back in may of 2014 From: Rob morgan <robwaynemorgan@gmail.com>

Date: Sun, May 4, 2014 at 3:31 AM

Subject: can you help me out

To: MMA Tycoon <admin@mmatycoon.com>

i just wanted to say i love this game i am a dad of 5 and 2 stepkids and me and my 4 of my kids love this game we all live in same house one of my sons made his acount win he was at his moms so his whent threw find my other kids want too play but when i tried to make them a user it says Multiple accounts i know some cheat this way but for me it is a way too do something with my kids while they still want me too lol we are a competitive family so we wont go easy on each other iplan on getting kids there own vip and keeping them for a long time i am very happy with all the help you have giveing me hope you can still help out i dont want to lose my vip . ..

LOL WTF? Sounds like a bunch of BOLOGNE. I'm going to try and not be offensive here, but any grown up that has 7 kids and can't afford 10 dollars every 3 months (roughly 11 cents a day) is full of it. Hard to believe your 8 cousins, 7 sisters, and 16 coworkers couldn't pull together the 3.33 a month.

Ill consider buying the org, if I can own a company on the island and off the island.

Smh its crazy how i try to recruit people to play and they either dont try or quit after a week but new guys can get their dads, coworkers women and children to play and shit....

Moral of the story: STOP CHEATING

Yep, this is a unique game, I was turned on to it by a friend, but I have since never been able to get anyone I know to play. My friend who showed it to me played for a couple months and stopped. LOL. "but my dad, and mom, and mom's mom, and cousins and friends, we all sit around and play MMATycoon together over a nice turkey dinner." Sorry bud, not happening

I think he was embarrassed and had made up a whole back story.

I don't know what the situation is. I don't know if someone is able to buy this or not, so if someone is going to buy it then disregard my attempt to recruit haha.

But if anyone is looking for a contract after this, Highland Games will be bringing in all comers. It would be awesome if I could try and get an event done every day and if UltimateXC goes down, then we'll be able to do that.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13940152076322.jpg

Bo Jangles ( 3-1-0 155lbs)

After winning his last 3 fights in a row (his last 2 fights for UXC) and climbing to rank p4p 26 on the Island, Bo Jangles was surprised to find he had been cut with no explanation from the new owner Francis Trevors. After he had got over the initial shock, Jangles released this statement;

"Although I am very disappointed to be cut and even more so with the way it happened, I have decided that I must concentrate on my career and look to the future".

Francis Trevors was unfortunately unavailable for comment.

Jangles is currently talking to his manager about his future and looking for potential new orgs to make his home but wishes his colleagues who remain at UXC all the best for a bright future.

Good to see someone took this over. The competition keeps things interesting and now with Attack battling for the top position too, it's a good league to be involved in.

If anyone were released from their contracts and want an org, Highland Games is here. I have probably missed signing a lot of the guys at 1-1 etc. because of how many people there are, so if you have a new enough fighter and were cut from UltimateXC, drop me a message in-game. I might have to open up my divisions now too.