Trinity - Org News and Smack Talk Thread!

GBK16

Scott "Cut Off" Cliffton (235428)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13947262744118.gif

MMA RECORD 9-6-0

The KO King is back. Hello Gentalballs and ladyhoes iv been in rehab for being addicted to loving pussy to much, guess that's why grant put me in a fight with this fool Randall Wallace, so i can be weaned of the Fanny slowly. Any way see you after i get the KO of the night award at T69.

#TROIDKING

"The Bottle" Jack Daniels (225367)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13974771008679.jpg

MMA RECORD 5-2-0

So the faggot Carlo Froch is ducking me just wait till im the chaMp you fag. So grant has posed another fighter for me should be a great fight with Mats Söderlund. After him if froch grows some balls you know were i am if not then Terrence Thornton im coming for my title.

JD OUT!!!!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14030102354337.jpg

Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson (238177)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20110716195324belt2-Copy.png

Hilton, I have no idea what makes you think you are even worthy to step into that cage with me, much less challenge for MY belt.

At first i thought it was all business, but the more i think about it, the more i am angry that you even DARE to step into that cage with me. I am going to mess you up so badly that when this is all over, you will not only regret stepping into the cage with me but you will question whether or not you still have what it takes to compete in this great sport.

I hope you don't have a date on Valentines Day, because you will not want to be in public after the beating i unleash on you!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415396798Troid%20Logo%201.jpg

Troid Press Conference

Michael Brakeley: Thank you all for attending the media gathering. I have time for a few questions so shoot.

Reporter: You had 2 title changes at T65, one in your 170lbs division and the other at 205lbs. What does the future hold for the newly crowned champions?

MB: Man, it’s a tough feeling right now. Centurion is a Troid favourite having worked with us since he was very young. Me and Grant have watched him grow up in front of us, he defeated Froch for the belt and defended it twice it was an awesome feeling to have, but on the other hand Thornton is the new breed and is exactly what Troid is looking for in a champion. Our 170lbs division is one of our most stacked in terms of sheer talent, Thornton opponent will be announced soon and we wish him all the best in his defence of the belt.

Reporter: What about your 205lbs champion, Mustacho?

MB: That fight was a lot closer than people believe it, but Mustacho’s shots hit harder and at the end of the fight he was the winner. Having worked with him at Umbrella I saw it only seemed right to bring him over to Troid and we put faith in him by giving him a title opportunity against Jṏhanssṏn and he repaid that faith. Jṏhanssṏn is still young, with a tonne of experience having held the title in Troid for seemingly forever, I’m sure he will learn from this loss like he has his other losses and come back with a vengeance. I can see a rematch happening down the line but first there is many other challengers frothing at the mouth wanting the title shot. We will have to sit down and decide what route to take.

Reporter: Elsewhere on the card, former 170lbs champion Carlo Froch looks to be regaining his footing after 2 consecutive losses and now 2 consecutive wins. As the fan favourite he is, what does the future hold for him?

MB: It’s great to see a resurgence from him, I’m sure Mr. Brophy over here will be extremely delighted for him as he has a bit of a man crush on Froch *chuckles*. But yes if he strings together a few more wins a title shot lies in his future for sure.

Right I must get going, but before I do I would like to announce the OTN bonuses. There was not a lot of finishes on the card but the one KO that really stood out was the main event. This fight was destined to end in a KO as both Pika Chu and Lugh Blackburn carry grenades for fists, in the end Chu scored a great KO that had Blackburn stiff before he hit the mat. For submission of the night only one submission was scored as Shape Shifter cranked a kimura on Jim Cain, it was a brutal submission. Fight of the night was the hardest to choose with a few good scraps, but Ping Pong vs Hallava was definitely the best one of the lot, they both went for each others throats throughout the fight. It was also a great technical fight, any young guys out there who want to learn how to throw a leg kick in combination with a punch watch this fight. Ping Pong won but in reality. and to be really cheesy, the fans were the real winners here.

Make sure to tune in for T66 Olin vs Wolf and T67, I hope to be more public in the future. Mr. Brophy will now take some questions?

*Reporters turn to Grant Brophy, owner of Troid*

Reporter: With all the hype surrounding current Heavyweight Champion "Cocky" Rocky McColgan, what are your thoughts on his impact since arriving in Troid, and what are your thoughts on what is coming up for him?

Grant Brophy: Without a doubt, "Cocky" Rocky McColgan is the undisputed king of the Heavyweight division right now. He was a huge star in Umbrella, and we were delighted when he chose to sign with us following Umbrella's closing. With the hype he had coming in, there was no alternative but to give him a title shot, he has been the champ in two orgs before Troid, and never lost those titles. He has a fight coming up against Captain Boromir next, and there is a line of potential challengers waiting to get a shot, as well as we are looking at more people to sign to the division

Reporter: Troid was famously the outside org involved in the Tycoon Winter Olympics, and had a host of world class stars be involved in fights in the org. What are your thoughts looking back on it, and how do you feel that helped to boost Troid up?

GB: We were obviously delighted at being chosen to host a division for the Winter Olympics, and I feel we did it justice. He had some of the best fighters in the world participate, and we even got into the top 10 for a brief period of time during it. Now, we have fallen down a bit since, but we have some stellar cards coming up which I have no doubts will see us rise again like a phoenix

Reporter: With the rise of a new tournament in the Tycoon MMA Championships, and Troid's subsequent participation, what are your thoughts on the tournament?

GB: Well there has been some controversy in the tournament no doubt, but Troid has always remained respectful towards the rules of the tournament, and we have picked a team to represent us in a way that we feel will do us proud. Obviously, with it being 220k, we haven't been able to send our absolutely top fighters in some divisions, but the team there is one that can do well for us. We respect the other orgs participating, but feel they will be rudely awakened if they underestimate any of the Troid candidates

Reporter: A sort of fall from grace in the past week with the 2 events, T66 and T67, how do you feel in regards to this?

GB: Well for T66: Wolf vs Olin, I felt it was an event that fitted the org well for a Wednesday card, it had some of the younger fighters who were pushing for ranking in the org, and they went out there and they delivered. We didn't fall dramatically in the rankings, and I felt they are all future contenders. As for the OTN awards, we only had one KO, with the rest being TKO's, and the KO of the Night bonus has gone to Boaz Jachin. Submission of the Night was interesting, as we had 4 submissions, and all of them were Armbars! We have gone with the quickest one, and it was a quick one, with Jamezdin Shraf's 28 second finish! Fight of the Night was an absolutely epic! Bary Allen and Forrest Dump went out there and stole the whole fricking show! Without a doubt they were the Fight of the Night, and to be honest, Sloan vs Doe wasn't too far behind, but enough that the Allen vs Dump was emphatically above them

Reporter: and what in regards to last Saturday's event, T67?

GB: Well that was a bit shambolic really. We had fights booked, and for whatever reason, the majority never happened. We only ended up with 6 fights happening, and even with the guys best efforts, it wasn't a great event to be fair. We still managed to get a sold out arena, with a bit of marketing genius, but we are motivated to ensure this was a once off. We have fights booked well in advance now, and are looking at things every day to make sure we don't come in with a half card anymore. As for the bonuses, we still like to praise the efforts of the fighters, so the OTN awards are as follows. KO of the Night goes to that beautiful left hook that Olliver Gullion hit Helder Dias with. Submission of the Night goes to the only submission win, and that was Junior Nog's guillotine. Fight of the Night goes to Brandon Helix vs Luis Costa, which while not being an epic, was the standout fight of the night

Q: Do you have any comments as to what is coming up in Troid over the next month?

GB: Well you will just have to wait and see, but know this, look at Troid now, and look at where we will be come March 1st. We have a big month still ahead of us. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a whiskey shipment coming in which I need to claim.

Reporter: Michael was hesitant on who the new champions would face next, as owner of Troid, who would you say is next in line for the 205lbs and 170lbs titles?

GB: Having looked at the roster, I can name the two #1 contenders for the respective titles. Challenging the new champion Terrence Thornton is a man who is currently riding a three fight win streak, and a man with the ability and manager to potentially end Thornton's reign early, and that man is Lionel Richie. Ragnar Lodbrok is another potential contender, but I feel he needs a 1 or 2 more fights in Troid before gunning for the title.

As for the 205lbs title, a quick glance tells me the challenger will be Ajai Hoo. He is currently on a 6 fight win streak, and comes in with a reputation. His win over Lance Legstrong put his case forward strongly, and I don't think there is anything to stop.

• Upvote 2

Troid Press Conference

Michael Brakeley: Thank you all for attending the media gathering. I have time for a few questions so shoot.

Reporter: You had 2 title changes at T65, one in your 170lbs division and the other at 205lbs. What does the future hold for the newly crowned champions?

MB: Man, its a tough feeling right now. Centurion is a Troid favourite having worked with us since he was very young. Me and Grant have watched him grow up in front of us, he defeated Froch for the belt and defended it twice it was an awesome feeling to have, but on the other hand Thornton is the new breed and is exactly what Troid is looking for in a champion. Our 170lbs division is one of our most stacked in terms of sheer talent, Thornton opponent will be announced soon and we wish him all the best in his defence of the belt.

Reporter: What about your 205lbs champion, Mustacho?

MB: That fight was a lot closer than people believe it, but Mustachos shots hit harder and at the end of the fight he was the winner. Having worked with him at Umbrella I saw it only seemed right to bring him over to Troid and we put faith in him by giving him a title opportunity against Jṏhanssṏn and he repaid that faith. Jṏhanssṏn is still young, with a tonne of experience having held the title in Troid for seemingly forever, Im sure he will learn from this loss like he has his other losses and come back with a vengeance. I can see a rematch happening down the line but first there is many other challengers frothing at the mouth wanting the title shot. We will have to sit down and decide what route to take.

Reporter: Elsewhere on the card, former 170lbs champion Carlo Froch looks to be regaining his footing after 2 consecutive losses and now 2 consecutive wins. As the fan favourite he is, what does the future hold for him?

MB: Its great to see a resurgence from him, Im sure Mr. Brophy over here will be extremely delighted for him as he has a bit of a man crush on Froch *chuckles*. But yes if he strings together a few more wins a title shot lies in his future for sure.

Right I must get going, but before I do I would like to announce the OTN bonuses. There was not a lot of finishes on the card but the one KO that really stood out was the main event. This fight was destined to end in a KO as both Pika Chu and Lugh Blackburn carry grenades for fists, in the end Chu scored a great KO that had Blackburn stiff before he hit the mat. For submission of the night only one submission was scored as Shape Shifter cranked a kimura on Jim Cain, it was a brutal submission. Fight of the night was the hardest to choose with a few good scraps, but Ping Pong vs Hallava was definitely the best one of the lot, they both went for each others throats throughout the fight. It was also a great technical fight, any young guys out there who want to learn how to throw a leg kick in combination with a punch watch this fight. Ping Pong won but in reality. and to be really cheesy, the fans were the real winners here.

Make sure to tune in for T66 Olin vs Wolf and T67, I hope to be more public in the future. Mr. Brophy will now take some questions?

*Reporters turn to Grant Brophy, owner of Troid*

Reporter: With all the hype surrounding current Heavyweight Champion "Cocky" Rocky McColgan, what are your thoughts on his impact since arriving in Troid, and what are your thoughts on what is coming up for him?

Grant Brophy: Without a doubt, "Cocky" Rocky McColgan is the undisputed king of the Heavyweight division right now. He was a huge star in Umbrella, and we were delighted when he chose to sign with us following Umbrella's closing. With the hype he had coming in, there was no alternative but to give him a title shot, he has been the champ in two orgs before Troid, and never lost those titles. He has a fight coming up against Captain Boromir next, and there is a line of potential challengers waiting to get a shot, as well as we are looking at more people to sign to the division

Reporter: Troid was famously the outside org involved in the Tycoon Winter Olympics, and had a host of world class stars be involved in fights in the org. What are your thoughts looking back on it, and how do you feel that helped to boost Troid up?

GB: We were obviously delighted at being chosen to host a division for the Winter Olympics, and I feel we did it justice. He had some of the best fighters in the world participate, and we even got into the top 10 for a brief period of time during it. Now, we have fallen down a bit since, but we have some stellar cards coming up which I have no doubts will see us rise again like a phoenix

Reporter: With the rise of a new tournament in the Tycoon MMA Championships, and Troid's subsequent participation, what are your thoughts on the tournament?

GB: Well there has been some controversy in the tournament no doubt, but Troid has always remained respectful towards the rules of the tournament, and we have picked a team to represent us in a way that we feel will do us proud. Obviously, with it being 220k, we haven't been able to send our absolutely top fighters in some divisions, but the team there is one that can do well for us. We respect the other orgs participating, but feel they will be rudely awakened if they underestimate any of the Troid candidates

Reporter: A sort of fall from grace in the past week with the 2 events, T66 and T67, how do you feel in regards to this?

GB: Well for T66: Wolf vs Olin, I felt it was an event that fitted the org well for a Wednesday card, it had some of the younger fighters who were pushing for ranking in the org, and they went out there and they delivered. We didn't fall dramatically in the rankings, and I felt they are all future contenders. As for the OTN awards, we only had one KO, with the rest being TKO's, and the KO of the Night bonus has gone to Boaz Jachin. Submission of the Night was interesting, as we had 4 submissions, and all of them were Armbars! We have gone with the quickest one, and it was a quick one, with Jamezdin Shraf's 28 second finish! Fight of the Night was an absolutely epic! Bary Allen and Forrest Dump went out there and stole the whole fricking show! Without a doubt they were the Fight of the Night, and to be honest, Sloan vs Doe wasn't too far behind, but enough that the Allen vs Dump was emphatically above them

Reporter: and what in regards to last Saturday's event, T67?

GB: Well that was a bit shambolic really. We had fights booked, and for whatever reason, the majority never happened. We only ended up with 6 fights happening, and even with the guys best efforts, it wasn't a great event to be fair. We still managed to get a sold out arena, with a bit of marketing genius, but we are motivated to ensure this was a once off. We have fights booked well in advance now, and are looking at things every day to make sure we don't come in with a half card anymore. As for the bonuses, we still like to praise the efforts of the fighters, so the OTN awards are as follows. KO of the Night goes to that beautiful left hook that Olliver Gullion hit Helder Dias with. Submission of the Night goes to the only submission win, and that was Junior Nog's guillotine. Fight of the Night goes to Brandon Helix vs Luis Costa, which while not being an epic, was the standout fight of the night

Q: Do you have any comments as to what is coming up in Troid over the next month?

GB: Well you will just have to wait and see, but know this, look at Troid now, and look at where we will be come March 1st. We have a big month still ahead of us. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a whiskey shipment coming in which I need to claim.

Reporter: Michael was hesitant on who the new champions would face next, as owner of Troid, who would you say is next in line for the 205lbs and 170lbs titles?

GB: Having looked at the roster, I can name the two #1 contenders for the respective titles. Challenging the new champion Terrence Thornton is a man who is currently riding a three fight win streak, and a man with the ability and manager to potentially end Thornton's reign early, and that man is Lionel Richie. Ragnar Lodbrok is another potential contender, but I feel he needs a 1 or 2 more fights in Troid before gunning for the title.

As for the 205lbs title, a quick glance tells me the challenger will be Ajai Hoo. He is currently on a 6 fight win streak, and comes in with a reputation. His win over Lance Legstrong put his case forward strongly, and I don't think there is anything to stop.

Great work guys this was a good read hope to see this carry on and hopefully my fighters will be a talking subject before to long if I can get a few wins

MMA RECORD 5-2-0

So the faggot Carlo Froch is ducking me just wait till im the chaMp you fag. So grant has posed another fighter for me should be a great fight with Mats Söderlund. After him if froch grows some balls you know were i am if not then Terrence Thornton im coming for my title.

JD OUT!!!!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w12.jpg

Mats Soderlund

Huh.. You're not one of the big name fighters I hoped I'd be fighting when I signed with Troid a few days ago but I guess I need to start somewhere. I guarantee all Troid fans this mug won't make it past the first round, I'll be doing this divisions dirty work by teaching JD not to call out guys he can't handle.

• Upvote 1

Flavius Odoacer wants Ajai Hoo. He was five seconds from being KOed our last fight. Please give us a title eliminator bout. That fight is the only reason Odoacer signed to Troid...

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w12.jpg

Mats Soderlund

Huh.. You're not one of the big name fighters I hoped I'd be fighting when I signed with Troid a few days ago but I guess I need to start somewhere. I guarantee all Troid fans this mug won't make it past the first round, I'll be doing this divisions dirty work by teaching JD not to call out guys he can't handle.

MMA RECORD 5-2-0

HAHA!!!!!! Im the only big name in TROID. As soon as iv disposed of you im making that title mine. Then i will welcome anyone to get in the cage with me who the bosses think have earned it i called out the top 3 guys in the division 1 dodged me then you go offered to my plate. I will destroy you, dont take this as me being a dick, im just a bad ass on a mission to be champ.

JD OUT!!!!

Roddy Piper: My opponent, Floyd, beat one of my training partners a long time ago. That guy didn't even make the cut. I'm here representing the Vendetta Alliance and Sun Tzu's Art of War, and come fight night I'm gonna show you what that's all about. Hope your wife isn't watching.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w2.jpg

Ricardo "14 Bombs" Dias

Ricardo Dias announces that goes to a lower division. Featherweight Division

Since the last 3 fights come to defeats, Ricardo Dias decides that the better thing to him and his career is going to a lower division, to avoid this bad moment of his career and the possibility of retiring.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14030102354337.jpg

Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson (238177)

Wow. Congrats to Hilton Teimosia for stepping into that cage and taking that belt off me.

I underestimated my opponent and paid the price for it. You were able to neutralize my offense and in turn took my belt off me.

Although i am disappointed in my performance, i will go back to see where i went wrong. This is not the last you have seen of me.

• Upvote 1

Jack Daniels - How the hell did I lose that first round people must be crazy counter striked the shit out of him. Any way on wards and up wards Champion Terrence Thornton im calling you out bitch lets get this on and make it one of the biggest nights in TROIDS history.

• Upvote 1

Troid 72: McColgan vs Boromir

"Cocky" Rocky McColgan vs. Captain "Of The White Tower" Boromir – 265lbs TITLE FIGHT

The main event of the evening pits the undefeated reigning Heavyweight Troid Champion, Rocky McColgan against the hard-nosed fighting style of Captain Boromir. McColgan is well on his way to everlasting greatness, having bested every fighter put in front of him thus far and he keeps getting better. He consistently uses his fantastic boxing and his powerful Muay Thai to batter anyone to stand in front of him. Boromir will be the bigger fighter, outweighing and towering over McColgan, he often uses his relentless pace and boxing skills to dig in deep and overwhelm his opponents, often seeking the clinch where he can rattle off a few damaging blows to the bread basket or to the chins. In my opinion this will be closer than many expect it, but McColgan being the elite tier fighter he is will over-come yet another challenge.

Prediction: McColgan via TKO

"The Thunderbolt" Pika Chu vs. Francois "Papa Doc" Duvalier – 205lbs

Middleweight sensation, Pika Chu, moves up a weight class to take on the always entertaining Duvalier. There is no secret what Pika Chu is going to do in fights and maybe that is why the fans love him so much. He will move forward to get in the face of his opponents, and utilise his boxing abilities and his fists of stone to look for KO shots. It has been successful for the most part and his last 3 wins he has completely obliterated the chins of the man across from him. Duvalier is a very similar fighter but he has shown a very good clinch game also. Duvalier will be he bigger fighter and may look to work more of a clinch game where he can overpower the smaller Pika Chu. I expect this to be a close fight as both have excellent boxing games, but I think Chu will land the harder punches and will lead him to victory.

Prediction: Chu via UD

Martin Saint Louis vs. Ferdinand Cortes – 145lbs TMC FIGHT Insanity vs UFNC

Louis is Insanity’s representative for the Tycoon MMA Championships and he will be facing the UNFC rep, Cortes. Louis’ best aspect of his MMA game is his stand up. Often landing to every part of the body of his opponents, smothering with hard leg kicks, body kicks and when you don’t know whats coming next he lands body punches and then goes up top. This type of pace Louis sets overwhelms most of his opponents and he can keep that pace for 5 hard rounds if needs be. Cortes may be the most powerful fighter at 145lbs at the moment. 15 of his 16 wins have come from (T)KO, he uses his wrestling defensively and that enables him to land hard punches that more often than not, end the night early for his opponents. This will be a very good fight, but I expect Saint Louis’ more well rounded striking attack to beat the powerful attack of Cortes.

Prediction: Saint Louis via UD

Kolt Ganger vs. Robledo "The Death Angel" Puch – 145lbs TMC FIGHT NYFN vs SFC

Ganger representing New York Fight Nights faces Robledo Puch from sfc. Ganger started out as a very good wrestler with the ground and pound and transitional skills to give most people nightmares. He has rounded out his game to include deadly dirty boxing and good hand speed, however his offensive wrestling skills are still his best weapon. Puch is also a ground fighter who uses great ground and pound, also utilising good submissions and an evolving boxing game to boot. I think Ganger has an advantage on the feet if he can keep it there and prevent Puch from grappling with him.

Prediction: Ganger via UD

Artur Levchenko vs. Mack Luster – 265lbs

Big men collide as knockout machine Levchenko looks to continue his rise to the title by beating the tough Mack Luster. Levchenko has shown off a very scary clinch game, being able to punch the chin from seemingly any angle. Luster is just as powerful, but his speciality is to take what the opponent has and let them tire themselves before going on the attack, which is why many of his wins are in rounds 2 or 3. However, Luster is coming in extremely fatigued to this fight which makes me think Levchenko will capitalise on this leading to an early victory for him.

Prediction: Levchenko via KO

Carlos Centurion vs. Altemio "The Bike Path Rapist" Sanchez – 170lbs

Centurion is fresh off losing his title and he is on the path back to a title shot. Still one of the most popular fighters in Troid, he delivers in every single fight using his high paced Muay Thai attack to punish his opponents. His most deadly tool is his clinch game, where his razor sharp elbows and pin-point accurate knees open up gruesome cuts on the face of his opponents. Facing him tonight is dangerous journeyman Sanchez who specialises in ground fighting. He has shown off his crafty submissions and his powerful ground and pound, but he has struggled with strikers who can fend off his takedowns. Both men appear to specialise in the others weakness and the winner will be the one with the more well-rounded MMA game and I believe that to be Centurion. He has beaten some of the best grapplers in Troid and hung with top strikers, I think he will find a way through Sanchez’s defence and score a TKO win.

Prediction: Centurion via TKO

Jackṏb Jṏhanssṏn vs. Shape Shifter – 205lbs

Johansson is also coming off a loss, where he fell short and lost his title to reigning champion Mustachio. However before that win he was the top dog at LHW, beating any and all comers to his title using his beautiful boxing game and his wrestling abilities. Shifter is a grappling master, all of his wins are via submission and he is currently on a 2 fight winning streak, both times grabbing submission of the night bonuses for his often reckless style of submission grappling. Johansson has faced better grapplers than Shifter, including Damozzi, Legstrong, Doraku and he has shown he can also use submissions to his advantage, look for him to out work Shifter and avoid being taken down.

Prediction: Johansson via KO

Donnito Mustacho vs. Ajai Hoo – 205lbs TITLE FIGHT

How stacked is a card when the title fight ends up on the prelims? On this huge event Mustacho looks to defend his newly earned title against young powerhouse Hoo. Mustacho doesn’t seem to have great power but he makes up for it ten-fold in the pace he sets and his ability to switch it up during the fight. Hoo is looking to add a title to his record as he has dominated almost every person put in front of him. He uses his boxing and his Muay Thai skills to complement his natural power, that is a bad recipe for his opponents as most have fallen before him. Will Mustacho’s experience or Hoo’s power be the key factor in this fight? I think that Hoo’s youthful vigor and power will win him this fight.

Prediction: Hoo via UD

"The Drunken Warrior" Garfield Sobers vs. Luca "Legionarious" Vicini – 185lbs TITLE FIGHT

The last fight between these two showed off Sobers’ striking game as he cleanly KOed Vicini. However Sobers has made his name by being a powerful wrestler with ground and pound that caves in skulls. His takedowns are especially powerful, being able to deliver suplexes or ragdoll most people around, then he delivers his ground strikes to finish them off. Vicini is very well rounded, being able to stand with anyone and to take them down or clinch up if needs be. If he comes in with the right game plan he can give most fighters trouble. His kicks are especially brutal. With that being said I don’t see him overcoming Sobers, who would have only honed his skills to dominate even more.

Prediction: Sobers via TKO

Tuomari Hurmio vs. Rony Jason – 145lbs TMC FIGHT Troid vs UFF

Both of these fighters are undefeated but the competition Hurmio has faced in his career has been much tougher that what Jason has faced, as a result Jason falls below the minimum qualifying bracket to enter TMC, but here he is. Both bring great stand up to this fight and Hurmio has been showing off great kicks in his recent fights. Hurmio has previously shown his grappling skills earlier in his career, whilst Jason has remained one-dimensional with his power striking. This will be a close fight, but expect Hurmio to mixit up more, incorporating grappling to out-work Jason for the victory.

Prediction: Hurmio via UD

Michael "The Wolf" Brakeley

• Upvote 1

TROID RECORD 1-0-0

MMA RECORD 6-2-0

Its all finalised Carlo Froch vs the future champ Jack Daniels.In 5 days i will become the #1 contender for 170lbs title by dealing froch the first KO of his MMA career. Carlos Centurion or Terrence Thornton Who ever the champ is i dont care i want that belt and will take it. Looking forward to being the Poster boy for this great org.

JD OUT!!!!!

JACK DANIELS - Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages its my pleasure to introduce you to the next Troid champion Jack "the bottle" Daniels. Great fight with Froch wish him all the best but I want that belt who ever I get in the cage for the title dose not matter I want that belt.

I will be cage side for the fight!

JD OUT!!!

• Upvote 1

State of the Divisions

145lbs:

Tuomari Hurmio (Champ) - Hurmio is currently repping Troid at the Tycoon MMA Championships, where he is currently a semi-finalist. His last fight for Troid he took the title of Hart and will defend the title once he is back with us.

1. "Captain" Sam Quint – The most likely contender for the next title shot is Quint. Since coming to Troid he faced a tough opponent in Hart for the title in his first outing, unfortunately he lost that fight, but has since rattled off 3 straight dominant wins that has pushed him to the top of the rankings. His next fight is against #2 ranked Hugo Wolf.

2. Hugo Wolf – Wolf is only been with Troid for two fights but he has shown off his impressive grappling skills in those fights. These wins have seen him gather a large following of fans that have them calling for a title shot. In his path lies dangerous striker Sam Quint.

3. "Man Cannon" Jack Olin – Every single fight Olin has had, it’s been in Troid. He is a former title holder and he uses his wrestling to win him his fights. No secret about what he is about or what he is going to do. He faces Lex Layser in his next fight, hoping to boost him further up the rankings.

4. John "The Mentor" Floyd - Floyd came to Troid as a top fighter, he was immediately thrown in the deep end against Sam Quint, but he lost. Since that fight he had a cracker of a fight against Roddy Piper, where all but the kitchen sink was used. He next faces former champ and #5 ranked Elijah Hart, where he will look to make a statement on why he wants the next title shot.

5. "The Amish Ninja" Elijah Hart – Hart is another long time Troid fans favourite, having been with us since the 6th Troid event. A former champion who defended his belt on 3 occasions before falling to current champ. In his fight since he lost the belt to Hurmio, he was beaten in his re-match with Quint. However he finds himself in prime position to jump back up the rankings if he beats Floyd.

Rising Stars

There are many young promising fighters in Troid’s 145 division, thanks to Troid’s Next Top Fighter. The most promising of these fighters may have a very successful career ahead of them.

"Nuclear" Yuri Boshtok – Boshtok has been using his wrestling to dominate his opponents, along with his improving ground game and stand up, look for him to become a contender in the future.

"The Cork Convict" Conor McCracken – McCracken’s relentless grappling and his appetite for smack talking has led him to becoming one of the most popular fighters at the moment. He has showed off numerous submission holds and is guaranteed to be exciting once the fight hits the canvas.

Jimmy "Popeye" Doyle – Undefeated in 8 fights, Doyle is quietly becoming one of the most popular and exciting fighters on the roster. With thudding kicks and a great grappling background, Doyle has shown the skills and the knowledge to prove that he will be around for a while yet.

Geralt Of Rivia "The White Wolf" – Whilst he may be known more for his mouth than his ability in the cage, Geralt never fails to disappoint with his hard-nosed style of fighting that has been pleasing the fans since the start, add in his ability to finish opponents and you have much potential in this young man.

Charles "Crossbow" Carlyle – Carlyle is still one of the best fighters in TNTF and he definitely has a good future to looks forward to, with his ability to dominate fights with his wrestling and take a punch. Look out for this young man!

More division updates incoming

• Upvote 3

State of the Divisions

155lbs

Champion - Hilton Teimosia – He showed his power in his first fight with Troid as he levelled Kasper Koltun with a huge punch. In his next fight, he successfully wrenched the title from the hands of Timothy Robinson by using a superior striking game.

1. Paul "Scrap" Landen – A former Troid champion and currently sitting on a 4 fight win streak since losing his title. Now he is back and better than ever as he sits in the prime position to be Teimosia’s 1st title challenger.

2. Matt "The Gravy Raven" Green – Having been with Troid for his whole career, he once held the title before losing it to Landen. However his non-stop blend of wrestling and BJJ has made him very successful. His last two fights, his lack of striking caught up to him as he was cleanly knocked out in both fights. He will have to work his way back up but as popular as he is, it surely won’t be long before he is knocking on the door for a title shot.

3. Ken "DO" Masters – Whilst he is fairly old now, his well rounded game is paying off as he is 4-2 in his Troid career with a very vocal fan following. He faces former champion Robinson in his next fight, will he make himself the fighter to look out for?

4. Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson – This young man from Fulham has developed a reputation for being the underdog and winning. His fights against Urai, both times no-one expected him to win. But with 1 win and 1 draw he vaulted himself to stardom. He lost to Teimosia however and is eager to get back to his winning ways, next facing off against Masters.

5. Mark Conway – Although he may lack the well rounded game needed to be a top fighter, but his boxing has carried him to a respectable 7-2 record. Next he faces fellow striker, Bakiyev.

Lightweights to look out for:

Troid is home to many Lightweights who will be looking to carve a path to the title.

Durlag Trollkiller – He has shown to have a ruthless striking game, to go along with his excellent Muay Thai. His losses have come to much more experienced fighter’s than he and he is looking to make his mark in Troid. Keep on the look out for an announcement for his first fight in Troid.

Pernell Whitaker Jr – Coming off of a long ITFL season, Whitaker finds himself in Troid. Yet to make his debut but he has shown off his skills in other orgs, and they have certainly put the 155 division on alert.

"Last" Sam Urai – Currently repping Troid in the Tycoon MMA Championships. Win or lose, upon his return he will have 1 goal in mind and that will be to take back his title by any means necessary. Having shown off his well-rounded skill set and ability to finish an opponent anywhere, he will certainly be tough to stop.

• Upvote 1