Trinity - Org News and Smack Talk Thread!

GBK16

• 2 weeks later...

*T115* Calm Before The Storm Preview

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b324/Ryanrcr90/Troid-115.gif

Written by Victorio Faber (Giorgistpoop)

Hey what up MMA world here is Victorio and I am bringing a preview of Troid's upcoming event - Calm Before The Storm. The event is taking place in The H20 Arena, London on 5th December 2015! There will be no title fights on the card but I am sure the consistently outstanding matchmaking will deliver, for sure. So now please take a look at the preview.

WW bout: Jack Savage vs Dimitri Yurkov

First fight of the night we have two WW warriors who will be looking to snap their losing streak. The red corner is a striker - Jack Savage. As his name suggests, he is a savage who scores 11 knockouts and also receives 11 of them. He might be an exciting fighter but he really need a win because he chin is badly exposed. In his last 10 fights, he took 6 brutal KO losses so I can't make sure if his head his clear enough for this fight against a grappler - Dimitri Yurkov. Yurkov has a bad streak coming to this one with four and lost three by strikes. He is a talented brown belt with 8 submission scored in his 8 wins so he would need to take the fight to the mat at all costs but it won't be easy for him as Savage is a better fighter overall, including ground fighting. Savage has no problem dealing with ground fighters so he can comfortably beat Yurkov on the feet and knock him out. Yurkov's chin is exposed in his recent losing streak so I don't see his chin and absorb Savage's power who make 11 guys unconscious. I am calling for a first round KO.

Prediction: Jack Savage wins by first round KO

HW bout: Sammy Sammich vs Pit Bull

Coming up we have two big boys going to bang. The red corner Sammy Sammich is a brutal striker who won all his six fights by strikes and most recently lost by first round TKO in his Troid debut. He will be clashing against Pit Bull who is riding a two fight win streak. Anyway, all of Bull's fights are in QFC so he is unproven. Bull is also a powerful striker who has six first round finishes in his seven wins, including a submission victory. I can't see Bull taking Sammich to the ground though because Sammich is a better ground fighter and Bull is mostly a striker so I am hoping for a striking battle. I think Sammich will win because Sammich fought better competition and he's a better striker. Despite having a suspect chin and worse momentum, I think he can overcome that and scores a TKO victory in second round.

Prediction: Sammy Sammich wins by second round TKO

WW bout: Ville Galle Jr vs DJ Dy No Mite

This is a stylistic matchup between the ground fighter Ville Galle Jr and the striker DJ Dy No Mite. Galle Jr is a ground artist who loves to GnP and tap guys out. He has many ways to win on the ground but his chin is something to let him down. All of his 6 losses are by strikes so the striker Dy No Mite will looking for another knockout absolutely. Dy No Mite, or Dynamite if you got it, is a world class striker who loves to kick box at the distance. He also posses knockout power with 5 out of 7 wins are by strikes. Dy No Mite has the power to knock Galle Jr out and I can't see Galle Jr taking much advantage on the ground as Dy No Mite only be in trouble against black belts while Galle Jr is only a brown belt. Galle Jr might take Dy No Mite and GnPing him but Dy No Mite, the world class striker will score a TKO in the second round.

Prediction: Dy No Mite wins by second round TKO

LHW bout: Ben Jonathon vs Johannis Modigh

This is an interesting matchup between the chinny grappler Ben Jonathon and the kickboxer Johannis Modigh. Ben Jonathon is a prime example of a pure grappler. He can really snap but can't really take a punch. 11 of his 15 wins are by submission and 15 of his 16 losses are by strikes. With his record, the result of this fight is either a submission win for him or a knockout win for his opponent Johannis Modigh. Modigh is a kickboxer who mostly uses kicks. Head kicks, body kicks, leg kicks, whatever. He will be looking to take Jonathon out with a head kick KO I am sure. Despite losing 3 in his last 5, including the most recent loss to a guy who also called Ben, I am sure his momentum is still better than Jonathon, who lost his last 5 by strikes. I am guessing if Jonathon lost again, he was going to be retired. And Modigh will score a head kick KO in the first round.

Prediction: Johannis Modigh wins by first round KO

WW bout: Carlo Alvarez vs Pony McLovin

There are so much stylistic matchups in this event and this one is no exception. The red corner Carlo Alvarez is a grappler who loves to GnP his opponents to oblivion. Not to mention he is the HOF in Troid who is the former WW champion and defended his title seven times! Anyway, he is fading after he lost his title so I hope he can get a win after his new management against the striker Pony McLovin. McLovin's achievement is nothing special comparing with the HOF but he is riding a four fight win streak with only a KO in QFC. His KO power isn't really impressive and he is not going to knock Alvarez out who is never been KO'd in 18 fights, but McLovin will be really confident in this one. Anyway I am pretty biased towards Alvarez. Not only he is a HOF in Troid and being such a champ in his prime. He is also currently managed by PBR, who is a legendary manager so I am very confident that Alvarez can score a win with constant takedowns and GnP. Since McLovin won't be knocking him out I am calling a convincing win by Alvarez.

Prediction: Carlo Alvarez wins by Unanimous Decision

HW bout: Sebastiaan Rutten vs Winston Hughes

So we are back to the HW division. Two young HW warriors are looking to steal the show. The red corner has the same name as the MMA legend Bas Rutten. Maybe he is Bas Rutten from another dimension or...well let's get back to topic. Rutten is a bad motherfucker who has several head kick KOs and a win by superman punch. He is a very flashy and dangerous fighter and he will be threatening for his opponent Winston Hughes. Hughes, despite having the same surname with Matt Hughes, they have no relation. He is an elite boxer with one punch KO power. This fight might be a kick vs punch match and both men will be taking their advantage to get a win. This is a toss up but I think Hughes' recent four fight unbeaten streak and clear boxing advantage may give him a win here. I am calling for a late TKO.

Prediction: Winston Hughes wins by third round TKO

LHW bout: Bray Wyatt vs Dee Nice

A striking battle between two LHW warriors is showing down. The red corner Bray Wyatt is formerly managed by Troid's owner Grant Brophy. Wyatt is a world class striker but mostly throwing punches in his fights. Since his new management, he went 2-2 and he wins two in a row 2 by decision most recently, including his Troid returning fight. With a win over Dee Nice, Wyatt would be in a good spot in the LHW division. Anyway, Dee Nice is no slouch. He is undefeated in Troid who won three fights there. He lost most recently in EP by headkick and will be looking to rebound in Troid against Wyatt. Wyatt is a better striker with better chin and power, also is on his way to rise so I favor him. Dee Nice is really a good fighter but his recent KO loss will affect him. Wyatt will score a second round TKO.

Prediction: Bray Wyatt wins by second round TKO

WW bout: Joe Risley vs Julius Henderson

This WW fight is between two rising warriors. The red corner Joe Risley is a heavy-handed striker who is in a hot streak with 2 wins and 2 KOs recently under his new management. He is looking sharp and hungry right now and with one more KO win, he's likely be considered as a contender. Anyway, his counterpart Julius Henderson is evenly matched and he has a chin that never been cracked. But with Risley's recent streak and his knockout power, which grants him 11 (T)KOs out of his 15 wins, I think he can trouble Henderson a bit. Henderson has less power but not bad at all, and he also has clinch fighting tactic to smother Risley. Risley is more of a pure striker but Henderson has one more tactic to win. Henderson's elite Muaythai is going to benefit him in the clinch. He can hurt Risley there because Risley's chin is not so good but I think Risley's strong enough to deal with it because he can break clinch with relative ease in his past fights. I am reckoning a war with both men trading bombs and Henderson getting the clinch and smothering Risley but Risley will win after making Henderson's clinchwork ineffective and score more power shots.

Prediction: Joe Risley wins by Unanimous Decision

Co-main event

WW showdown: Billy Vandam vs Ronald Rousey

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14299894726416.jpgvs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/5/5w8.jpg

For the co-main event, we have two world class WW warriors who are going to bring a great match. The red corner Billy Vandam's skillsets is just elite. He has mastered everything he trained so he can adapt to any styles. He has one punch KO power and black belt level submission game too so he can really become a contender in the future if he could be more accurate with his takedowns. His counterpart's takedown isn't that accurate though. Ronald Rousey is also a world class fighter but has less skills. He is more focusing on his ground game but he also can adapt to other plans too. Both men have many gameplans to offer so who will win with a clash of tactics? I am favoring Billy Vandam, the one who is better skilled and has better KO power and being more convincing. Rousey has way more close fights against lesser opponents so I don't see him beating Vandam who can win convincingly with different tactics. Vandam has the power to hurt Rousey and the wrestling to outgrind him. I don't see a finish but a clear win for Vamdam.

Prediction: Billy Vandam wins by Unanimous Decision

MAIN EVENT

LHW featured bout: Remi Highjack vs Aleksandar Kamenov
http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14181581563622.jpg vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13987829989706.png

Ding Ding Ding! The main event is going to deliver! Two former Troid LHW title challengers are in a hot streak now and they will be fighting for another contender spot! The red corner Remi Highjack is a world class striker who can end a fight with either a punch, a kick or a knee. His last two wins are inside the first round and he is looking scary lately. His opponent Aleksandar Kamenov is an elite wrestle-boxer who also has KO power with his punches and kicks. He is running a three fight win streak with 3(T)KOs and two of them inside the firsr round. Both men are kicking ass recently so how can this fight not delivering? Both men have combined 21(T)KOs in their 25 wins and also have combined 5(T)KOs in their 11 losses so this fight won't go to the judges. I am smelling a knockout. I think Kamenov will try ti outbox Highjack and Highjack will try to outkick Kamenov. Both men have clinch fighting tactic too but I guess Kamenov's elite wrestling can help him to outmuscle Highjack in the clinch. Anyway with their tendency, this fight will be standup battle. This can be a close one but I favor Kamenov because he scored a headkick KO in one of his recent fight and Highjack's last loss is a headkick TKO. I have a feeling that this scene is going to happen again for Highjack. Let's hoping for a highlight reel KO to close the show!

Prediction: Aleksandar Kamenov wins by second round TKO to close the show

So this is my preview of Calm Before The Storm and hoping you guys like it! There will be too much exciting matchups to deliver and I can't wait! Don't forget it's on 5th December and get your ass ready for the event!

There have it folks, Victorio doing what he does best and bring the heat with an awesome preview! Now it's time for these fighter to bring the heat in the cage!

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

*T116* - Nirvana Arrives Preview

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b324/Ryanrcr90/Last%20Nirvana.jpg

Yo what up MMA world here is Victorio. Sorry for being late but I have to get it done! Why? It's because of my enthusiasm and also this is a huge upcoming event for Troid! "Nirvana Arrives" is badass enough to be the title of the event and it's on tomorrow night in Wombley Arena, London! We will have a vacant WW title fight on the line for the main event between Chief Tappenahomma and Carlos Centurion. The reigning LW champion Daniel O'Sullivan is fighting a non-title bout against Robledo Puch for the co-main event. And there are several former Troid champs and SFC HoFers in the event so don't miss it! Now let's take a look at the preview first!

MW bout: JR Adams vs Coaker Kluge

First fight of the night we have a stylistic matchup between the ground fighter JR Adams and the striker Coaker Kluge. Adams is a decorated fighter who has world class striking and elite ground game. His striking is for defense and his ground skills is why he's dangerous. He has 7 finishes by GnP and 7 by submission. With his diverse ground offense, he will give the striker Kluge a lot of trouble if he could take him down. Kluge is a knockout artist who has 11 finishes in his 12 wins but very easy to get finished as he got KO'd 6 times and tapped to his foes twice. Take a look at Kluge's losses against black belt, I am sure Adams can tap or pound him out without problem. Adams only KO'd twice in 25 fights so he won't get finished I guess. It's been almost a year since Kluge's last submission loss but he hasn't faced a black belt for a long time too. I will go with Adams by second round submission after softening him up with GnP.

Prediction: JR Adams wins by second round submission

LHW bout: Jackob Johansson vs Alfredo Leija

This fight would be a war! Two elite strikers are going to bang! The red corner Jackob Johansson is a well-rounded fighter who can knock guys out or tap guys out but he prefers KOs more. He hits very hard and after the new management, he even become the sub-minute worker as all of his three recent fights were finished inside a minute, including a loss. His opponent Alfredo Leija is the masterful kickboxer who has power in his punches and kicks and he finished his last foe quickly. I believe this fight won't last more than two minutes if they chose to stand and bang. Johansson has the ground skills advantage but I am doubting the new manager wants him to tap Leija out because Johansson's finishing ability on the feet. Leija has the worse chin but better striking and power and Johansson can get it done quick. Um...I guess Leija can finish it as I know how inconsistent Johansson is. Finishes under a minute in his last fight isn't a good sign.

Prediction: Alfredo Leija wins by first round TKO

MW bout: Robert Mazzuca vs Max Casacci

Another striking battle here! Both men have high KO ratio and have a good chin so I am hoping for a war. The red corner is Robert Mazzuca is the former Troid MW champion and he hits hard with punches and kicks. He is winning two in a row now and he will be looking to extend his streak but his test won't be easy for the former champ. Max Casacci is the former two-time Destiny MW champion and former NYFN MW champion who is riding a 9 fight win streak but his previous manager decided to release him. Anyway, he has a brand new management now and looking to continue his successful career. I don't know what will the new manager gonna do but Casacci is more accomplished fighter with a solid chin despite being a lesser striker. I will go with the former Destiny and NYFN champion by late round TKO.

Prediction: Max Casacci wins by third round TKO

LW bout: Sinbad Sailor vs Boris Gregorovitsj

This fight is a LW matchup between two solid fighters who dropped two in a row recently and looking to make a comeback. The red corner Sinbad Sailor is a well-rounded fighter who is an excellent boxer with a BJJ black belt. He can knock guys out on the feet and ground, also tap them out. Sailor's dangerous finishing ability can play a big role against the former EVO & Troid LW title challenger Boris Gregorovitsj. Boris faced better competition and has a win over the former EVO LW champion Jacque Schtrappe. Anyway, Boris' last two losses are by finishes, one by first round submission, one by one punch KO. I don't think he's fading though because he only lost to elite fighters, Sailor too. I think Boris' huge Muaythai advantage is a key factor to beat Sailor as Boris has good leg kicks to offer. I don't think Boris can KO Sailor though because Sailor has a granite chin. I think Boris can slow down Sailor but Sailor has the BJJ to tap Boris out. I am calling for a second round finish.

Prediction: Sinbad Sailor wins by second round submission

MW bout: Kalervo Kaunismieli vs Konstantin Manison

A fun matchup right here folks. The red corner is Kalervo Kaunismieli who is a world class striker with a granite chin and decent KO power. His last fight which didn't go to the judges was like 7 months ago. His style explained it because he is a worker who can throw many volume punches standing and inside the clinch. I still think his power is decent though. His counterpart Konstantin Manison is a knockout artist who has elite boxing but easy to get finished. He's the HOFer in SFC and the multi-time MW champion there. I guess Manison's elite boxing and title fight experience can be a favor in this bout but Kaunismieli's durablility and volume is also impressive too. Manison will win the boxing battle and Kaunismieli will win the clinch battle but this won't go to the judges. Let me make a bold bet. Kaunismieli has never been KO'd but I've seen him rocked. Manison is the most powerful puncher Kaunismieli will be face so I think the SFC HOFer can be the first man to finish him by third round TKO.

Prediction: Konstantin Manison wins by third round TKO

WW bout: Omar Boulami vs Sud Saming

Two top WW fighters are rematching! Both men have a good streak and let's make it great! In their last encounter, Boulami KO'd Saming by GnP in second round. I guess Saming would be ready for his ground game because Saming comfortably outstruck Boulami before that. I believe both men's tactics will be the same in the rematch. Boulami will try his best to take the fight to the mat and Saming will need to knock him out before he got taken down. I will favor Boulami because Saming's TDD is always his weakness. He will outstrike Boulami and win some rounds for sure but his TDD will keep him always from the revenge. Boulami is such a machine on the ground who has good enough skills to control and pound Saming. Saming has even better win streak but facing Boulami is another story. Boulami has the style to beat Saming and I will go with him winning this one by third round TKO after Saming is up two close rounds.

Prediction: Omar Boulami wins by third round TKO

MW bout: Joe Smith vs Niten Doraku

Two durable MW warriors are ready to go. The red corner Joe Smith is the former Troid MW champion and he is a world class striker with elite boxing and excellent leg kicks. He is coming off a win and the former champ will be looking to be a contender again. Smith has one punch KO power but seems like his power is losing after many months of fighting. His counterpart is Niten Doraku is a ground wizard who is a BJJ black belt. His management has been changed many times but he's still be known as a ground machine who has powerful GnP and dangerous submissions. His last win is by submission and he will be looking to tap the former champ out with his BJJ advantage. Anyway, I think the former champ is going to win this one because of his striking advantage and solid TDD. Smith is a anti-wrestler and he beats a guy who is in Doraku's caliber so let's go with Smith by Unanimous Decision.

Prediction: Joe Smith wins by Unanimous Decision

WW bout: Gustav Ragnarson vs Alexander Schelokov

This one would be great! The former Troid WW champion Gustsv Ragnarson is going to clash against the SFC HOFer Alexander Schelokov. Ragnarson is a world class wrestler with BJJ brown belt. He is proud of his devastating GnP offense. Anyway, his weakness is obvious. His striking and chin is his biggest holes of his game. His counterpart Schelokov is a knockout artist who has elitr striking and good enough ground game to neutralize Ragnarson's offense. Schelokov only lost to BJJ black belts and I can see him being an effective anti-wrestler as he has 77% TDD rate. Even though Schelokov is somehow suspect with his wrestling, we all know Schelokov can finish it quick before Ragnarson has a chance to take him down. Being fragile against top level strikers with good TDD, Ragnarson is going to be in big trouble against such puncher. I think Schelokov can get the job done in the first round.

Prediction: Alexander Schelokov wins by first round KO

Co-main event

LW showdown: Daniel O'Sullivan vs Robledo Puch

This is the co-main event and it's in the LW division. The reigning Troid LW champion Daniel O'Sullivan isn't going to defend his title after he won it in his last fight. This will he a non-title bout against the SFC HOFer and the 4-time LW champion Robledo Puch. He is the last champ in SFC which unfortunately closed down so he finds a new home in Troid. Both men are ground machines and O'Sullivan has better wrestling and only focusing on submissions. Puch is more well-rounded with his approach as he also has powerful GnP. Both men have tapped out once before so it would be interesting to see how the fight will play out. O'Sullivan has way better TD and TDD rate so I believe O'Sullivan will be an effective starter and outworking Puch with his better wrestling. This fight will be back-and-forth as Puch trying to get on top and utilizing his submission and GnP attacks but the fight will be in O'Sullivan's favor because of the takedowns and his top control ability. He will not let Puch to reverse the position. I am calling for a clear decision win in O'Sullivan's favor. Let's go champ!

Prediction: Daniel O'Sullivan wins by Unanimous Decision

MAIN EVENT

Vacant WW title fight: Chief Tappenahomma vs Carlos Centurion

The main event is right here! Hahahahahaha! This fight is for the vacant WW title between the former undefeated Imperial WW champion Chief Tappenahomma and the former two-time Troid WW champion Carlos Centurion! I love this matchup! Both men are top level fighters with excellent striking and a granite chin. I am expecting a five round war. Tappenahomma is a excellent kickboxer and a clinch fighter who has knockout power. His elbow is also razor sharp which can slice his opponents' face open. He's been in some five round wars so I believe his cardio is fantastic. Centurion is looking to become the three-time Troid WW champion with his tactical striking and clinch game. He also has cutting elbows and devastating knees to offer. Both men are evenly matched and their styles are similar but Tappenahomma has more power and Centurion has more tools to finish fights. In this five round war, I believe both men will exchange punches and kicks standing up and killing eachother in the clinch. This fight is a toss up but Tappenahomma's 10 fight unbeaten streak is no joke. He never lost his Imperial title. With his better power and sensational win streak, I believe he can edge it by split decision. Let's hoping for a war to close the show!

Prediction: Chief Tappenahomma wins by Split Decision to become the new Troid WW champion of the world!

I can't believe how stacked this card is! Shit! I am speechless.

By Victorio.

____

Sorry for the late posting. Victorio sent this to me last night but I was dead tired and accidentally slept in way too late.

We are in 90k seater country now folks.

GET

F'N

HYPE!!!!

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1449775037Last%20Nirvana.jpg

*T116* - Nirvana Arrives

Press Conference

*Grant Brophy walks into the media room, the smell of champagne engulfing the room amid cheers heard from the backroom. Following Troid EP’s historic debut event in Wombley Arena, there was excitement running throughout the building. Grant composes himself, allowing himself a final drink of the good stuff, before taking the stand*

GB: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the press conference following our huge event *T116* - Nirvana Arrives! We saw some huge fights take place, in front of our largest crowd ever, and for the first time ever on a 3 hour PPV. Let’s get cracking with the questions, so please keep them about the fights to begin with and we can go from there.

R: Well, this card was just stacked from top to bottom really, but at the beginning of the night we saw JR Adams break away from his losing streak to score a first round submission win over Coaker Kluge. How big will this be for his confidence?

GB: It’s a tremendous win for him. He was one of the first signings we made when looking to revamp our Middleweight division, and there were high expectations on him so maybe the pressure just got to him since he was 1-4 before this fight, but he beat a game opponent in Kluge here, and he might be able to kick on now and live up to those expectations that were once held for him now he has less pressure on his shoulders.

R: The fans weren’t baiting their breath for a decision in the next fight, with former champion Johansson picking up the first round stoppage win over Alfredo Leija. Could we potentially see Johansson, who has been a staple in Troid EP for the past 19 months, get into title contention?

GB: I’d say he is likely only a win or two away from it. He is looking at a lot of top challengers in the division who could block his way, but we all know that a couple of weeks can change the whole division, so we will see how the division landscape goes over the next few weeks before confirming anybodies future in terms of title opportunities.

R: Not the ideal debut for Max Cassaci, losing to a last second stoppage against former champion Robert Mazzuca. What were your thoughts on the fight?

GB: I thought Cassaci was a bit slow out of the blocks, but when you haven’t had a fight in so long that is to be expected. He got into the fight more in the second round, but you felt the end was coming when Mazzuca landed bombs in the third round. He showed great heart to survive that long, and I hope that will encourage him going forward.

R: Boris vs Sailor, a fight where it seemed Sailor had Boris where he wanted him before getting caught with the submission. How do you think Sailor will feel about losing where he is strongest?

GB: I think if you take a quick glance, it would be demoralising for him, but if you look closer, you’ll see Boris should have been prepared for this all along. In his last two fights he lost to Larry Balls, an extremely gifted striker, and Daniel O’Sullivan who is an extremely gifted grappler. The preparation for the O’Sullivan fight would have helped him get acclimated to what he should expect, and as we saw he was well prepared for it.

R: Konstantin Manison made his debut for the org in a losing effort against Kalervo Kaunismieli, which would start off a rough night for former SFC fighters. Do you think this is just a blip in Manison’s future career in the org?

GB: Manison will have to adjust more to the division in Troid EP, as he fought a lot against the same people in SFC. He will likely need to round out his game more and not just rely on his Boxing, but you can see his power from his career, and if he improves his other areas, he can be a scary force in the division.

R: Kicking off the Main Card was a split decision win for Omar Boulami over Sud Saming, in what many believed would be a #1 contenders fight. Can you give us more information about this?

GB: Both of these guys were riding momentum, and were near the peak of the division, so when we made this match, we made it clear to them that the winner would fight the champion for the title. Boulami got the win, and it’s truly heartbreaking for Saming as he always seems to fall at the final hurdle, but he can bounce back from this. Boulami was out of contract after the fight, but we are glad he has penned a new deal with us, and his first fight will be for the title.

R: Another example of how much the Middleweight division has come along as Joe Smith defeated Niten Doraku. After seeing two other Middleweight fights between some of the higher ranked fighters, we heard rumours of this being an in house tournament to decide the next champion. Can you confirm these rumours?

GB: Yes indeed we are running a tournament in the Middleweight division for the title, but we needed to clear a few things before we could make it official. If you look to the big screen now, you will see the bracket we made out to show who will be fighting who

https://i.gyazo.com/be4503cfa898344031fa9ef8ecb3eb30.png

We still have the Icky vs Felterbush fight to come in 2 weeks time, so we will be organising the Semi Finals following that bout.

R: One of the biggest talents around, Chief Tappenahomma, made his debut in the org when he competed for the title against Carlos Centurion. He came up short in the bout, but he showed a lot of promise to hang with a much older and much more experienced fighter. What were your thoughts on Chief’s performance, and what is your reaction to Carlos becoming the new Welterweight champion?

GB: Chief is a fighter for the future without a doubt. It showed a lot about him that he signed and was willing to take on older competitors, and despite his loss, I feel he will wear the gold one day, but he just needs to focus on his training until then. As for Carlos, he has been here a long time, and fought a lot of relevant names in the division and has come out on top for the most part. It’s his third time winning the title, so he knows what it’s like to have that pressure on his back. I like Carlos, as he is a guy who is always easy to work with, so I will be interested to see how he fares against the upcoming challenges.

R: Well he has only gone and done it again. Just when people think Gustav Ragnarson is moving away from the top positions, he comes back with a colossal win over Alexander Schelokov to put himself in the summit of the division once more. It must be fantastic having a guy like Ragnarson around?

GB: You know, it’s amusing so much in the sense that everybody knows his style, everybody knows what he will do in a fight, but still there are very few people able to stop it. Schelokov signed from SFC with a huge following, and when it came down to fighting Ragnarson, he got punished. I don’t think we will be seeing Ragnarson slow down any time soon, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he can put another win or two on the table and go for the title.

R: Finally the Main Event. A lot of bad blood in this fight, with O’Sullivan and Puch’s rivalry being a storied one going back a long time. They finally clashed, and it was O’Sullivan who came out on top after a relatively quick fight compared to what the fans expected. What were your thoughts on the fight overall?

GB: I don’t think anybody expected a first round finish, Puch is a very accomplished fighter, and O’Sullivan has emerged as one of the brightest talents in the org. Puch was the guy who took it to the ground, so it’s obvious both men were comfortable with wherever the fight took place, but I think it was a lack of concentration on Puch’s end that allowed Daniel to sink it in, but I doubt this will be the last time we see these men do battle.

R: Alright, it’s the question on everybody’s mind tonight, how was it to finally have Troid EP put on a show at Wombley Arena?

GB: The only way to describe it is incredible. It was a big step up for us, as we performed at the 20k seaters for a long time now, and built our reputation enough to allow us to put on PPV’s from them. But now we got the taste of Wombley and 3 hour Arenas, we want more, and we are here for the next 3 weeks at least, and longer after that I would hope.

R: This event broke almost every record available, smashing the Fighter Pay, Attendance, Rating and PPV Sales records by a huge margin in what was easily the biggest event in Troid EP history so far. What are your hopes for the future now from this position?

GB: Well we have a great team behind us in Troid EP, with the work of my partner Ryan Epicity and all the fighters and managers involved in the org. A year ago, we are lucky to be in the top 30 orgs in the world, and now we are pushing top 5 now, our highest position to date. My hopes for pushing on are putting more incredible events like this one on, and giving our fighters the best platform to perform that they can possibly have. We have some of the brightest talent in the world right here, and they are working their asses off to show they are the best around. As for how our progression does, I can only answer that after next week’s event when we see how much we truly have progressed.

R: Finally, with The Olympics going on you have the chance to play host to the Bantamweight division, as well as your fighters competing against the best in the world. Would you like to say something about the tournament?

GB: We were delighted to get the invite, and we got to have 7 of the best fighters in the world come to Troid EP to compete, with our own participant Bardanos also taking part. I would like to think we have surprised a lot of people with how well we have done, since we have 2 of our guys now competing for Gold in Tuomari Hurmio and Lexington Snape, and we still have Rocky McColgan in the Semi Finals who could push on for gold. I would also like to extend a thanks to Hector Camacho for representing us as an outsourced fighter, and we wish him the best of luck in the Bronze medal fight he is scheduled to compete in. I am proud of how our fighters have done, regardless of whether they lost or won, as they did it with passion, and I can’t ask for any more than that.

R: Any big plans you want to announce to us?

GB: *winks* Maybe in a while, but for now, I think it’s best to keep our business behind closed doors until we have it confirmed.

Thanks for attending the press conference, and I would like to make some announcements regarding the event.

It was our highest attendance ever, smashing the previous record of 20,747 to make the new record 89,153! As well as that, it smashed the Event Rating record, with the new record standing at 827.42, compared to the old 568.05 record. It also set a new record for PPV buys, going up to 106,431 compared to the 77,031 sold at T114.

On top of that, I would like to announce the OTN awards for the night, with the winners going home $10k richer.

Fight of the Night: Robert Mazzuca vs Max Cassaci

KO of the Night: Robert Mazzuca KO win over Max Cassaci

Sub of the Night: Daniel O’Sullivan’s Armbar submission over Robledo Puch

Thank you all for reading, and I will see you next week for the next Press Conference!

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415396798Troid%20Logo%201.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan
28 year old
lbs

17-7-1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150314044951tflblt_zps8atm5vaa.png

"I honestly didn't think I'd ever see this fight happening, the Troid EP management team must be paying Puch some amount of money to finally step into that cage with me after ducking me for the majority of his career. This punk ass bitch has been hiding in Mickey Harte's SFC organisation when I was there, he didn't want to go near me, he knew I'd take that SFC title off him and that's why he ducked me. I guess now that SFC has closed down, he was desperate to actually get paid decent money, if anything I don't blame him because SFC paid peanuts compared to Troid EP.

Both of us competed for the Featherweight title at SFC against Charlie Lim, I lost a frustrating decision whereas Puch got knocked the fuck out. On another day, I would have been a SFC champion had that fight with Lim played out differently. Had he actually beaten Lim in that fight, this fight would have happened a long time ago.

I admire your bravery Puch, if I can call it that, perhaps a more suitable word would be stupidity because there's no chance in hell I'm letting you leave that Troid EP cage with your hand raised at the end of the fight!"

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415396798Troid%20Logo%201.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan
29 year old
lbs

18-7-1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150314044951tflblt_zps8atm5vaa.png

"It was one thing being stupid enough to accept the fight, it's another thing being stupid enough to think it was going to be a good idea to take me down to the ground. Puch you were found out. Now everyone knows why you avoided fighting me all those years ago.

Respect to you for showing up for the fight, I was fully expecting you to go AWOL. With this fight over I guess we can now just move on and concentrate on our careers.

With that fight over, I've moved into the top 10 Lightweight rankings. Now that I'm in the top 10, I'm going to make it my goal to reach that #1 spot and then following that keep moving up the p4p rankings as well.

The future for Troid EP is very bright and I cannot wait to be the Lightweight fighter everyone around the world wants to get the chance to fight. I've just signed a 5 fight deal and I'm very happy with how everything has went since joining this organisation. Here's hoping my win streak will continue and I'll still be Troid EP Lightweight champion at the end of my current contract."

• Upvote 2

*T117* Fame and Glory preview

Hello everyone here is Victorio and I am bringing a preview of Troid's upcoming event - Fame and Glory on tomorrow night! There won't have any title fights but there will be 4 top ten BW fighters clashing for the main and co-main event trying to claim their fame and glory in the grand Wombley Arena!

WW bout: Drug Killjoy vs Yaniv Schulmann

First fight of the night we have two WW warriors who participated in ITFL tournament. The red corner Drug Killjoy is a world class striker with decent KO power and a suspect chin. He also has a BJJ brown belt which allows him to get a lone submission win. His Troid career is quite up-and-down. He challenged the title before but his inconsistency makes him more like a journeyman type of fighter. His opponent Yaniv Schulmann is a well-rounded fighter who can strike and grapple but his finishing ability isn't impressive. He used to be an undefeated Epicity champion but his career went downhill since he joined Troid and now he lost four in a row. Perhaps his finishing ability and striking defense is something to blame. I think Killjoy the better striker will outstrike him to win a decision victory. Schulmann has better wrestling and a BJJ black belt but with his point fighting tactic, he won't finish Killjoy on the ground. Killjoy will expose his striking again.

Prediction: Drug Killjoy wins by Unanimous Decision

HW bout: Seamus Farrelly vs Halo Olah

Two devastating KO artist are ready to go! The red corner Seamus Farrelly is the former Troid champion and he has crazy KO power as he won all of his 20 fights by (T)KO. He will be looking to be a Troid champion again but his recent run isn't what he wants to have. He will need to get a win tomorrow night to prove that he still has the fire. His opponent Halo Olah has a bad run recently too, he only can get one win in his last five. He also has crazy KO power, especially with his kicks after the second management. Anyway, his last few fights proved that he isn't durable and skilled enough to get a convincingly win. I think Farrelly will win because he has more power, better chin and more skilled. Olah doesn't look impressive in his last few fights so I think Farrelly can win this one by knockout.

Prediction: Seamus Farrelly wins by first round TKO

WW bout: Pernell Whitaker Jr vs Paul Newman

This is the rematch between two WW fighters. In their first encounter, Pernell Whitaker Jr won by split decision. Since then, PWJ won two in a row and his opponent Paul Newman lost two. Seems like PWJ will have the better momentum to win the rematch but I have to say their fight was a close one to call. Perhaps a lone successful takedown won PWJ the match. Both men are evenly matched on the feet so I can't tell you who will win the rematch. But PWJ is riding a five fight win streak and Newman got finished in his last two fights so I will go with PWJ. The match will be competitive but PWJ can get a convincing one this time.

Prediction: Pernell Whittaker Jr wins by Unanimous Decision

HW bout: Nickey Spillane vs Chris Severn

Another HW striking battle! The red corner Nickey Spillane is an elite wrestleboxer. He can knock guys out standing and on the ground but his KO rate is low for a Heavyweight at 50%. Anyway, he has a very good chin as a Heavyweight who only got KO'd once in 21 fights. His opponent Chris Severn is a world class striker who has one strike KO power. He is riding a four fight win streak and very confident. I don't see Severn knocking Spillane out and being able to beat him because Severn's takedown defense is his problem. He got outwrestled by a lesser wrestler than Spillane and almost lost the fight. I think Spillane can outwrestle and pound him for the whole fight and get a dominant win.

Prediction: Nickey Spillane wins by Unanimous Decision

WW bout: Jay Gatsby vs Johnny Luca

Two WW strikers are looking to claim the glory! The red corner Jay Gatsby is a very hard hitting guy who won three in his last five. He is quite easy to get finished but his KO power is something scary. His opponent Johnny Luca is a world class striker who has less power but he is riding a two fight win streak. He is unable to show off his power but technique. His precise punches and leg kicks are the key to his victory. Anyway, fighting a guy like Gatsby, volume may not beat power. Gatsby has the ability to end a fight in any second. Luca has a solid chin but I won't be surprised to see Gatsby gets a TKO victory.

Prediction: Jay Gatsby wins by second round TKO

HW bout: Itse Perkele vs Dante Cross Furia

Another high level HW striking battle! I am so happy to see that many HW fighters here. Both men faced eachother before but the blue corner Dante Cross Furia easily finished the red corner Itse Perkele in the early first round. Anyway, the short fight shows that Perkele has better kicks and DCF has better hands. Perkele also was able to cut DCF with a glancing head kick. But the problem is, DCF has the ability to absorb his kicks and land his own punches to hurt him. Once Perkele was hurt, the fight was all DCF. So I think DCF can win this fight by first round KO again because DCF showed what an elite striker can get jobs done. Perkele's kicks are somehow effective but DCF's counter punch is his decisive weapon. Let's hoping for a HL reel KO.

Prediction: Dante Cross Furia wins by first round KO

HW bout: Bruce Wayne vs Timur Rubin

More and more HWs are delivering! The red corner Bruce Wayne is a typical chinny banger who brings a lot of KOs and excitement. He lost three in his last five, all of the losses are by one punch KO. That means his chin is what costing him wins. His opponent Timur Robin is a GnP machine who has a very good chin. He won six in his last ten so he will be more confident than Wayne. Wayne has solid TDD to defend Rubin's takedowns and Rubin has enough chin to take Wayne's punches. And once Rubin got the fight to the ground, Wayne should be careful of Rubin's GnP. Anyway, Wayne is a BJJ black belt and he's good enough to defend it. Something interesting is, Wayne has a lone submission win and Rubin lost by submission thrice. I guess Wayne can perhaps get another submission win this time. Wayne rarely use his submission game but I think he can pull it off once the fight is on the mat because this is one of the ways to beat Rubin.

Prediction: Bruce Wayne wins by second round submission.

HW bout: Anakoni Kai vs William King

The last HW bout in the card. Both men faced each other before and the blue corner Williams King won by first round KO with a head kick. During the fight, King was able to outbox, outkick and outclinch Kai easily. They are evenly matched on paper but definitely King is a better fighter. Kai recently wins by headkick KO and King recently loses by GnP KO but still, King has no problem fighting a striker in Kai. His precision and power can win him the rematch again. I can't tell you if it's gonna be a headkick KO again but another finish for King. It's been a long time that King finished on the feet so I am confident in him.

Prediction: William King wins by second round TKO

Co-main event

BW superfight: Zoran Markovic vs Ron Lemieux

WOW this fight is huge for Troid! #4 BW in the world, the current UPG champion Zoran Markovic is fighting #3 BW in the world, the current MFN champion Ron Lemieux! Both men are incredibly skilled and dominant and this will be a war! Markovic is a world class striker who has pinpoint accuracy. His weakness is TDD and grappling game but he's tactical to score enough damage to get the win. He doesn't have KO power too but the way he outworks his opponents is a thing of beauty. Lemieux is totally a different type of fighter. He is a world class BJJ black belt with elite wrestling. Instead of outworking opponents like Markovic did, Lemieux loves to finish his opponents in any positions. He's dominant on the ground but his striking is good too. I think this fight will be a close fight and I can see Markovic outlanding Lemieux and Lemieux outwrestling Markovic. Anyway, Markovic always can show off his incredible defensive grappling. Don't forget he faced a red belt before and never had problems rolling with him. Lemieux will find difficult to work Markovic easily on the ground and with Markovic's damage dealing for the whole fight, I think Markovic can get a well-deserved decision victory.

Prediction: Zoran Markovic wins by Unanimous Decision

MAIN EVENT

BW showdown: Ice Drago vs Dan Price

This is the main event ladies and gentlemen! Guess who's fighting? The #1 BW in the world, #7 P4P fighter and the current TTFC champion Ice Drago! What about the #10 BW in the world, Dan Price! Wow I can't wait for this one! Drago is the best BW today and he's an elite striker who has both accuracy and power with his hands and also solid TDD to make wrestlers useless. He is riding a 9 fight win streak and ready to make Price his another win. Price is way less accomplished but his KO power is also dangerous. Don't forget he has the best chin in BW division as he never been KO'd in 31 fights against solid competitions. His weakness is his striking accuracy and skills against better opponents. So I think Drago can win this one like he did to his previous opponents. Drago won't be able to knock Price out but Drago is one of the most accurate striker in BW division. While Price is swining in the air, Drago will keep landing at a good percentage and keep him away. He will show that why he's the best BW in the world in this fight. I am hoping for an exciting fight though.

Prediction: Ice Drago wins by Unanimous Decision

Another great event I must say. The wombley arena will get insane for the main and co-main event. 4 top ten BW in the world including three reigning champions in UPG, MFN and TTFC! Also for the rest of card we have a lot of HW slugfests lining up so how can you not getting excited!

• Upvote 5

*T118* Celtic Christmas preview

Merry Christmas everybody! Here is Victorio and I am bringing a preview of Troid's upcoming event on tomorrow night for Christmas! The event is taking place in Wombley Arena, London and we have a LHW title fight for the main event! The reigning champion Flagon Sackett is defending his title for the forth time against the challenger Flavius Odoacer! Let's get warmed up and take a look the preview!

FW bout: Baki Hanma vs Lou Nahtic

First fight of the night we have a match between a youngster and a veteran. Baki Hanma is 22 year old and he already had 13 fights under his belt. What he's proud of is his submission game but his chin and striking defense is his weakness. Fighting a 30 year old veteran in Lou Nahtic who has 11 wins by (T)KO, he should be really careful while fighting on the feet. Nahtic has power but he is also easy to get finished on the feet and on the ground. If Hanma could survive Nahtic's striking and took him down, he would win and I reckon he will as Nahtic's ground game is one big hole which would allow the kid to score an early takedown.

Prediction: Baki Hanma wins by first round submission

FW bout: Dylan McKay vs Skreba Reijonen

Two FW striking machines are ready to go! Dylan McKay is a KO artist who has 14 out of 15 wins by (T)KO but also received 7 (T)KOs in his career. He has elite striking which backs up his power perfectly. While McKay is a KO artist, Skreba Reijonen is more of a techician. He doesn't have much power as he only has 50% KO rate but he has full arsenal of his striking. He can outwork his foes standing and in the clinch. He also has never been (T)KO'd in 20 fights so I guess McKay won't have an easy time to take him out. Both men are riding a losing streak and I can see Reijonen using his durability and workrate to edge this one by decision. According to McKay's record, if McKay couldn't finish, he's likely loses.

Prediction: Skreba Reijonen wins by UD

FW bout: Neptune Loveladdy vs Bill Bronson

Another FW bout between two exciting fighters. Neptune Loveladdy is an effective striker who has decent power and good approaches to win fights. He can switch between striker and dirty boxer for different opponents. He also has world class wrestling and a BJJ purple belt but fighting an elite ground fighter in Bill Bronson, he gotta be aware. Bronson is an elite wrestler with BJJ black belt. He has excellent takedowns and GnP. Not only his ground game, he also has world class striking and good KO power which makes him more dangerous. I reckon Loveladdy will. edge out the standup battle being a better striker but Bronson's big advantage on the ground will allow him to dominate the fight by decision.

Prediction: Bill Bronson wins by UD

MW showdown: Liam O'Connor vs James McGuiness

Woohoo! Guess who are fighting? Two Island fighters that are well-known in Tycooniverse! Liam O'Connor is my favorite fighter who has a cool story and he's former #1 in Island. He has excellent submission skills based on his guard pulling ability. Once he gets the clinch, his opponents know what's next but can never escape. With 12 out of 15 wins by submission, he will be looking to tap James McGuiness out. McGuiness, aka Sully, is an owner of a well-known bar and he has a cool personality too. He is a fearsome striker who has 15 out of 16 wins by (T)KO and he recently having fun in kickboxing matches so I wonder if he could re-adapt fighting in MMA match. McGuiness is a better striker with better power but his ground game is his big hole. Being a blue belt, O'Connor can easily tap him out if he could pull guard and I think he can pull it off. O'Connor has an underrated chin and boxing so I believe his gameplan will work once again.

Prediction: Liam O'Connor wins by first round submission

LHW bout: Aatish Sunuwar vs Shape Shifter

A stylistic matchup is on in LHW division. Aatish Sunuwar is a world class striker who challenged the Troid title before but failed. He is heavy-handed who has 10 out of his 12 wins by strikes and he will be motivated to get a win tomorrow night to be a title contender again. His opponent, Shape Shifter is a submission artist who has 9 out of 10 wins by submission but also received 4 (T)KO losses. This fight is all about dictating the place of fighting but Sunuwar has many wins in first round and all of Shifter's (T)KO losses are inside 5 mins so I believe Sunuwar's power will give him an early win before he is in trouble.

Prediction: Aatish Sunuwar wins by first round TKO

FW bout: Joaquim Antunes vs Daniel Larusso

An interesting FW matchup. Joaquim Antunes is what we call a takedown spammer but he's effective with this approach and able to get many important wins. He has elite wrestling, BJJ black belt, dangerous GnP and underrated submissions but also very fragile to submission interesting which he received 7 submission defeats. Well, he seems like he has a chin on him though as he never been finished by strikes in 27 fights. His opponent is Daniel Larusso who is a world class striker who looks like he has karate background. His KO power isn't fancy but his skills is good enough to outstrike Antunes. Larusso is a lesser wrestler with only a BJJ brown belt which made him lost thrice by submission so I believe the effective takedown spammer will promise him an early night.

Prediction: Joaquim Antunes wins by first round submission

MW bout: Ricky Icky vs Donnie Felterbush

This is a rematch between Ricky Icky and Donnie Felterbush. They met in Epicity and Icky knocked him out with a head kick in third round. Before the finish, Icky was able to edge first two close rounds which he comfortably won the striking battle and Felterbush won the clinch battle. Since then, Icky went 4-1 and he loss is against Rockmeteller Todd, one of the best MW in the world by Majority Decision. Felterbush won three a row and looking sharp and powerful on the ground. So who is going to win the rematch? I think this fight would be close again with Icky winning the standup and Felterbush winning the ground battle but Icky's takedowm defense can make sure his gameplan will work and give him a convincing win.

Prediction: Ricky Icky wins by UD

HW bout: Artur Levchenko vs Joe Gage

Two elite HW strikers are going to make a firework! Artur Levchenko is what I call an elite striker. He has elite boxing and Muaythai also crazy KO power which allows him to score 20 (T)KOs in 25 wins. His chin isn't equal to power though as he received 5 (T)KOs in 6 losses. His opppnent Joe Gage is also an elite striker, only has lesser Muaythai. He has 18 out of 23 wins by (T)KO and only received 2 (T)KO losses. He spent more time in the clinch so I guess this would be a big factor for this fight. Both men are heavy head punchers and I have no ideas to take a winner. Gage is 2-0 in Troid recently so I guess he has more momentum. Gage has the some power as Levchenko but has better chin. Also, I believe Gage's experience fighting in the clinch is what will give him a win by 2nd round TKO.

Prediction: Joe Gage wins by second round TKO

Co-main event

HW showdown: Derfel Cadarn vs Conway Pulford

Two young HW prospects are clashing for the co-main event! Derfel Cadarn is a debutant in Troid and he's riding a 10 fight win streak coming to this bout. He is a world class striker with flashy techniques. You don't see spinning back fist KO often in HW division. He has KO power in punches and kicks so that's what make him dangerous. Conway Pulford is also a dangerous individual who impressed the MMA community winning his Troid debut with a headkick KO in his last fight. I guess he will look for it again. This fight is a close one to call because Cadarn has a great momentum and Conway has a new management and being sharp so far. It's all about who lands the first strike. And I believe Cadarn will keep his streak going with a KO victory because his streak is looking really impressive. He also proves that he can take a shot, while Pulford shows worse chin by receiving 3 (T)KO losses.

Prediction: Derfel Cadarn wins by first round TKO

MAIN EVENT

LHW title fight: Flagon Sackett © vs Flavius Odoacer

This is the main event tomorrow night and I am pumped for this one! The reigning champion Flagon Sackett is looking to defend his title for the forth time against the hungry challenger Flavius Odoacer who wins 4 in his last 6.

The champ is undefeated in Troid and all of his fights are title fights. His recent KO loss is in Syn', one of the best org in the world so no shame about that. He has elite striking and crazy KO power which scores 19 out of 23 wins by (T)KO. His chin isn't world class but his offense is devastating enough to compensate. That's why he's the champ. The challenger is what I call a real warrior. His last 9 fights are ended by brutal KO and he received 5. That's bad for his health but he's exciting as hell. He has crazy power like the champion who scored 10 out of 11 wins by (T)KO but his chin, skills and title fight experience worse than the champion. I think the challenger has the power and intention to knock the champion out but Flagon Sackett only lost to top level competition so I think he can defend the title with a first round KO to celebrate Christmas.

Prediction: Flagon Sackett wins by first round KO to defend his LHW title

Great card to celebrate the Christmas! A lot of great fights in the card and once again wish you all a Merry Christmas! Just be happy and enjoy the fights too!

• Upvote 3

*T118* Celtic Christmas preview

MW showdown: Liam O'Connor vs James McGuiness

Woohoo! Guess who are fighting? Two Island fighters that are well-known in Tycooniverse! Liam O'Connor is my favorite fighter who has a cool story and he's former #1 in Island. He has excellent submission skills based on his guard pulling ability. Once he gets the clinch, his opponents know what's next but can never escape. With 12 out of 15 wins by submission, he will be looking to tap James McGuiness out. McGuiness, aka Sully, is an owner of a well-known bar and he has a cool personality too. He is a fearsome striker who has 15 out of 16 wins by (T)KO and he recently having fun in kickboxing matches so I wonder if he could re-adapt fighting in MMA match. McGuiness is a better striker with better power but his ground game is his big hole. Being a blue belt, O'Connor can easily tap him out if he could pull guard and I think he can pull it off. O'Connor has an underrated chin and boxing so I believe his gameplan will work once again.

Prediction: Liam O'Connor wins by first round submission

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415396798Troid%20Logo%201.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13762188447833.jpg

"Lucky" Liam O'Connor

35 years old

185lbs

15-7 (5-2)

"Victorio Faber, you the man! You know what's going to happen and I hope you enjoy the fight. It's a honour having one of my fans write the official preview for Troid EP. Just want to wish everyone a Happy Christmas, I'm looking forward to getting stuck into my Turkey and presents after the fight, with my first present hopefully be walking away with the W. An additional present of taking home that submission of the night bonus would also be pretty damn good... hint hint... nudge nudge... ;)

Looking forward to getting in there and putting on a great final show for my fans! Enjoy the fights everyone!"

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415396798Troid%20Logo%201.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13762188447833.jpg

"Lucky" Liam O'Connor

35 years old

185lbs

15-7 (5-2)

"Victorio Faber, you the man! You know what's going to happen and I hope you enjoy the fight. It's a honour having one of my fans write the official preview for Troid EP. Just want to wish everyone a Happy Christmas, I'm looking forward to getting stuck into my Turkey and presents after the fight, with my first present hopefully be walking away with the W. An additional present of taking home that submission of the night bonus would also be pretty damn good... hint hint... nudge nudge... ;)

Looking forward to getting in there and putting on a great final show for my fans! Enjoy the fights everyone!"

Good luck to you Liam. A win by triangle choke is enough for your Christmas present. :)

• 4 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1440094913Troid_Epicity.gif

TROID EP

presents

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1453416044Troid-Super-Upload.gif

*T122* - Superhuman

Live from Wombley Arena, London!

and live on Pay-Per-View!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1295250707hn-t1b.gif

In association with Hellbent Clothing!

“The perennial #1 clothing company with the best designs in Tycoon”

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the preview for the last ever Troid EP event, T122 - Superhuman! A heavily stacked card is featured here, with 2 superfights happening and 2 huge title fights, it’s a great way for the org to bid farewell to the Troid EP banner with one final hurrah before merging with Insanity to form the new brand of Trinity. Without boring you with some long winded rant about the history of the Troid and EP brands, we will get to that another time, but without further ado, let’s get right into it!

UNDERCARD

FIGHT #1 - Featherweight Division!

Skreba Reijonen (11-8-2) vs Rony Jason (9-4-1)

Our first fight of the night is a Featherweight clash that sees Skreba Reijonen take on Rony Jason!

Skreba Reijonen tasted his first bit of success in the Troid EP cage in his last bout, defeating Dylan McKay via TKO in the second round to bounce back from his disappointing results as a late replacement in the FinnFighter’s ITFL team. He is here now though to prove he has what it takes to become the champion, and start on a run of wins to achieve that.

Rony Jason is currently 3-4 in the org, but his losses have come against top contenders while he has proven his ability. Proven KO Power combined with a sturdy chin shows he is not an opponent to be taken lightly. He has been stuck in midcard limbo for a while now, so he needs to start racking up the wins to realise his title ambitions.

Neither fighter has been knocked out, and if we were to see one of them go down, I would imagine it would be Jason who would score the win midway through the third round.

Prediction: Rony Jason to win via (T)KO in Round 3

FIGHT #2 - Light Heavyweight Division!

Julle Hallava (15-8-1) vs Jeremy Stapleton (16-13-1)

Following up that bout is a Light Heavyweight clash between the resurgent Julle Hallava and Jeremy Stapleton.

Julle Hallava is currently riding a 3 fight win streak after some inconsistent form in his career. After a brief layoff between July and August, he seems to be invigorated having defeated Neil Murray via Decision, before following up with second round finishes to Ben Jonathon and Donnito Mustacho, via KO and Sub respectively. He will be looking to make it four in a row here, and keep the good run going.

Jeremy Stapleton is a fan favourite, with his do or die attitude making him one of the must see attractions in the world. He has competed in 29 fights in his career, and every single one of those fights have ended in a (T)KO, with Stapleton coming out the better on 16 of those occasions. He will be hoping to make it 17 in this bout, and show his outlandish power overrides his non-existing chin.

Hallava has never been knocked out, meanwhile Stapleton is capable of it simply by sneezing. Nevertheless, Hallava will need to be wary of Stapleton’s power, but he should be able to pull through for the win.

Prediction: Julle Hallava to win via (T)KO in Round 2

FIGHT #3 - Middleweight Division!

Silent Bob (15-6-1) vs Raoul De Muerta (11-6-0)

A return to the org for Silent Bob now as he takes on Raoul De Muerta in a Middleweight fight.

Silent Bob hasn’t been seen in action since November, when he suffered back to back losses against Ricky Icky and Joe Smith. He recently signed back to the org before parting ways with previous manager Louie DePalma, and he now finds himself under the management of Mega Jug. How the pairing will fair is still to be seen, but they have a chance to get off to a good start in this bout.

Raoul De Muerta finds himself back in the cage after a lengthy layoff, and is determined to make up for lost time. The big thing of Raoul’s game is his deadly power, which has seen him rack up 10 (T)KO’s from 11 wins. He likes to utilise his boxing to get the job done, but his Muay Thai game is vastly underrated, and can come into play whenever he feels the need for it.

Both fighters have their strong points on how they can win this fight, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see either fighter pick up the win, but I am gonna pluck for De Muerta to get the win here.

Prediction: Raoul De Muerta to win via (T)KO in Round 2

FIGHT #4 - Light Heavyweight Division!

Aleksander Kamenov (14-9-0) vs Alfredo Leija (14-9-0)

Another Light Heavyweight showdown coming up as Aleksander Kamenov goes up against Alfredo Leija.

Aleksander Kamenov’s last fight came just over a month ago as he lost to Remi Highjack, who would later go on to become the new champion. Prior to that loss, he had won 3 on the bounce and will now look to rack up the wins in order to earn a rematch, as well as a title opportunity to boot.

Alfredo Leija is going through an inconsistent patch in his career, exchanging wins and losses for his last 8 fights. Despite this form, he is a world class striker who holds a victory over the current champ Remi Highjack which shows he can get the wins, he just needs to get a consistent run going.

Overall, I think Kamenov can easily get knocked out if he loses concentration, but with his grappling advantage, he should be able to wear Leija down before swooping in with a knockout.

Prediction: Aleksander Kamenov to win via (T)KO in Round 2

FIGHT #5 - Light Heavyweight Division!

Aatish Sunuwar (13-7-0) vs Chris Severn (15-12-1)

Our final fight before the Main Card kicks off is another Light Heavyweight clash as Aatish Sunuwar takes on Chris Severn.

Aatish Sunuwar is a true anomaly in the world. Allegedly graced with a Granite Chin, he got knocked out in just 49 seconds by Moses Sithole. Since then however, he has bounced back with a Unanimous Decision victory over Shape Shifter. He will need to string a few more wins together to come into the title picture once more.

Chris Severn is making his official Troid EP debut in this fight, having competed in the org before, but as part of the ITFL tournament. He had a mixed tournament, going 5-5 in the regular season before losing in the Team Finale. He is here however to prove not only to the fans that he can fight, but to his manager as well.

Either fighter can win here really, just depends on how it goes come fight time, but I will be plucking for Chris Severn to get the win.

Prediction: Chris Severn to win via (T)KO in Round 2

MAIN CARD

461fdf6b7f6319a31f04d2735e459549.png

Our first main card fight is a Welterweight bout between “Scourge of Desert” Omar Boulami and Alexander “Scheloch” Schelokov.

Omar Boulami comes into this bout on the back of a loss in his title fight against Carlos Centurion. He is currently 6-3 in his last 9 fights, and if history is anything to go off, he usually bounced back strongly from a loss so expect a significantly more dangerous fighter in this bout. With 17 (T)KO victories to date, he knows how to get a finish, while he can also threaten on the ground with his BJJ Black Belt.

Alexander Schelokov has had a rough time of late since signing to the org from the now defunct SFC. He is currently 0-2 in the org, suffering losses to Wrestling machine Gustav Ragnarson and Chief Tappenahomma. After looking so dominant in his SFC run, Schelokov is seeming to fall into the same rut that has befallen all the other SFC fighters who have competed in the org, but this provides him to turn it around against a top level competitor.

Sadly, I just think Boulami packs too much power for Schelokov to deal with. His chin isn’t fantastic, and I expect it to fall again.

Prediction: Omar Boulami to win via (T)KO in Round 1

84cbafb285a25d53a50590a5823d89ee.png

Next up we have a Welterweight title fight as the reigning champion Carlos Centurion defends his title against Shinyo “Gekido” Jintao.

Carlos Centurion is currently on a 4 fight win streak, and is currently in his third reign as the champion. After losing the title to Travis Bickle, he would defeat Omar Boulami and Stephen Griffiths to earn his shot at Travis Bickle for the title. Due to Bickle being a diva, he was stripped of the title and Centurion would get his title shot against newcomer Chief Tappenahomma, winning via Decision to win the title once more. In his last bout, he defeated Omar Boulami via Decision to retain the title. Centurion is capable of knocking his opponents out or grinding them into a decision, making his offense versatile depending on the opponent.

Shinyo Jintao is currently 6-1 in his last 7 fights, having joined the ITFL as a late substitution. He is currently on a 2 fight win streak, defeating both Paul Newman and Gustav Ragnarson via KO to earn his shot at the title. He has the power to end his opponents, and has never been knocked out making him a very dangerous opponent for Centurion to come up against. He needs to make his shots count however, with Centurion regularly improving as the fight wears on.

I expect this to be an absolute war, with Jintao looking for the kill while Centurion looks to make the late fight surge he is known for. It’s hard to make a call in this bout, but I will plug for a 3rd round KO for Jintao.

Prediction: Shinyo Jintao to win via (T)KO in Round 3

72b1a69bc6ead20e47ba36b72ee0f2e6.png

We get treated to a superfight now as Troid EP’s Chief Tappenahomma takes on EVO’s “Detective” Edogawa Conan.

Chief Tappenahomma is currently 9-1-2 in his last 12 fights, with his sole loss coming against the champion Carlos Centurion. In his last bout, he made quick work of Alexander Schelokov by knocking him out in the first round. Amazingly, Chief is still only 26, meaning he still has a long career in front of him and he is already capable of competing with the best. A win in this bout would really launch him, while a loss wouldn’t be overly damaging, meaning he comes into this bout with no pressure and everything to gain.

Edogawa Conan is currently on the up again, with his recent 16 fight win streak being snapped with a loss to Ricky Rocker, and he would go on to los 3 of his next 4 fights after that. Recently however, he has scored back to back wins against Jack Daniels and Amisviiksi Tolonen. He is looking to get back on the winning path, and beating one of the best prospects in the world would do wonders for him.

This is gonna be another close fight. Chief Tappenahomma has the power to knock Conan out, but Conan has the superior grappling which could negate that. Nevertheless, I am gonna be plugging a win for Chief via Decision.

Prediction: Chief Tappenahomma to win via Unanimous Decision

7ee47be37dd3a11ed2ef9b196016dd35.png

Our Co-Main event of the evening sees another superfight as reigning Troid EP Lightweight champion “Dangerous” Daniel O’Sullivan takes on Olympic Bronze Medalist Hector “Macho” Camacho.

Daniel O’Sullivan is currently the only SFC fighter to move to Troid EP who has tasted success. Since moving to the org, he is undefeated, going 4-0-1, capturing the Lightweight championship in the process. In his last bout, Daniel competed in a superfight against CEC’s Idi oCrazy, securing an early takedown and locking in a Rear Naked Choke to win the fight in just 50 seconds. With a Granite Chin, Daniel has been improving his striking lately and looks very comfortable in that area now, but his bread and butter is his grappling which has seen him dominate fights with ease. He faces his toughest challenge in this bout, but a win will see him launch into bring a true superstar in MMA.

Hector Camacho comes into this fight fresh off winning an Olympic Bronze Medal as the outsourced representative for Troid EP. “Macho” has been looking for the big fights for a long time now, taking on the likes of Lil Wayne, Dennis Page, Jami Balkan and Donny Donowitz before entering the Olympics. In there, he defeated Gary Player before losing to the eventual Gold Medalist Pablo Alvado. In the Bronze medal fight, he defeated Ricky Rocker to claim the Gold medal. Now afte the win, he is looking to defeat Daniel, who himself has been looking for the big fights.

This is a fight between two of the biggest prospects in the world. Daniel is a ridiculously talented grappler, while Camacho is extremely well versed in both striking and grappling. To be honest, I can see either this fight going the distance or Daniel getting the submission, because I doubt either fighter will get the KO.

Prediction: Hector Camacho to win via Unanimous Decision

MAIN EVENT

5ca2abe5cf57263fe3d95f690fad90eb.png

Finally, our MAIN EVENT of the night is a Heavyweight title bout between reigning champion, and Olympic Heavyweight Silver medalist, “Cocky” Rocky McColgan and the Olympic Super Heavyweight Gold medalist “Olympian” Lexington Snape.

Rocky McColgan is currently 6-2 in his last 8 fights, racking up a 3-1 record in Evo, along with his last title defence against Artur Levchenko. That run also saw him defeat both Cyril Makarenko and Cody Zeller before falling to Rocky Tyson to claim an Olympic silver medal. Rocky has ridiculous power, picking up 21 (T)KO wins from his 26 total. He has defeated Snape before, enduring his punishing clinch game before rattling off strikes in the fourth round to claim the victory. He will be wary of what to look out for now, so the question is how he approaches the fight this time, and if it works out well for him.

Lexington Snape is a long time competitor in the org, with 22 of his 36 total fights coming in the org, and 3 more of those as the Troid EP rep at The Olympics. He is currently on a 5 fight winning streak, with his last loss coming against Rocky. Since then, he has defeated Seamus Farrelly via Decision, and taken out Halo Olah via TKO (Cut). He then got the call to represent the org in The Olympics’ Super Heavyweight division. As a complete underdog in the tournament, he shocked the world in his first fight, defeating Titus Pullo via TKO (Cut) in the second round to end his 27 fight win streak. He continued to impress, defeating Hector Hernandez via TKO (Strikes) in the second round to advance to the finals, and in turn guarantee himself Silver. With the odds heavily stacked against him again, he showed the world just how dangerous he can be by finishing Stack Shillings in the first round via TKO (Knee). With renewed confidence, and an Olympic Gold Medal to boot, he now sets his sights on the Troid EP title, aiming to become the champion before the transition into Trinity.

I am extremely excited about this bout, and with good reason. In their last bout, Lexington Snape absolutely dominated with his clinch game, only to be undone with some explosive power from Rocky McColgan. With both fighters having highly impressive Olympic performances, they now stand across the cage from each other to decide the champion of the org they have both represented with pride. I have said this a few times already, but this fight is really one that either fighter can win. I might be predicting a victory for one man, but the other can easily win the fight also.

Prediction: Rocky McColgan to win via (T)KO in Round 3

That’s it for the preview this week. I am hoping to be able to do previews every week for our events, and bring a bit more life and enjoyment to them. We will see you after the event for the Press Conference, hope you all enjoyed the preview, and good luck to all the fighters on the card.

• Upvote 5