Post fight Comments

Duratan

i think there should be bonuses to all of these, not just thanks fans/sponsors, pretty much everyone thanks fans because that is the best bonus for your fighter i would like to make it so that they all have different bonuses that help

Thank fans: no change (this is a good bonus)

Thank sponsors: i dont know how much effect this has, is seems decent but i would like to change sponsorship contracts so fighters can be paid for thanking sponsors

Hype yourself: this seems to have a negitive effect, i dont have an idea on how to change this yet

Call for title shot: increase sells and attandance if the title shot is made within 30 days (increases chance that the fight org owner will make the title shot)

Say something else: say what you want and pick one of the bonuses

what do you guys think?

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I'd like to be able to thank the fans/hype myself AND also make some comments after a win. If you choose to do both like this the popularity boost or potential hype boost could be lessened, maybe halved. At the moment it's rare people make any unique comments after a win because they/we are chasing that pop/hype boost.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Say something else: say what you want and pick one of the bonuses

This is probably the best idea here especially in terms of having more writing/personality stuff in the game (though all your ideas bar "hype yourself" are pretty good, hype can either work or backfire that's the point, though I wish it worked related to how good the fight was), maybe make the call for a title shot only trigger the bonus if the fighter is in the top 5 in the orgs weight class or something.

• 1 month later...