Thread of the year 2014

Viking

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta be kidding, right?

There is no competition at all for this award as there is only one worthy nomination:

Check this anti-bun bullshit out: 93 pages of debate ranging from firearms for recreation, self-defense, constitutional rights, alternate approaches, statistics, straight out bollocks and many a convincing argument for forced sterilisation and/or unnatural deselection.

After 93 pages there is still nothing clear or decided aside from the fact that BrainSmasher was/is thicker than two very short planks.

And if we're going to get less controversial:

The Pictures Game: Commenced 5 days before 2014 kicked off and is now 112 pages along, nice one Double Dee!

What Are You Listening To? Started by Beck back in mid-2012, but the dude's been posting rocking tunes into it every day of the week since. The constraint shown by many of the thread's frequent visitors (myself especially) in keeping their thoughts about Kenlow's offerings to themselves is also praise worthy given how the Tycoon community rolls.

The Pictures Game: Commenced 5 days before 2014 kicked off and is now 112 pages along, nice one Double Dee!

What Are You Listening To? Started by Beck back in mid-2012, but the dude's been posting rocking tunes into it every day of the week since. The constraint shown by many of the thread's frequent visitors (myself especially) in keeping their thoughts about Kenlow's offerings to themselves is also praise worthy given how the Tycoon community rolls.

I'd vote for the What Are You Listening To? thread. Haven't posted in there much, but it is nice to listen to some of the songs as I do my daily stuff in the game.

Yeah, wait...what?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...