Shortlisted fights unshortlisting themselves

Bwang

Basically I often shortlist upcoming fights I'm interested in by clicking the little plus symbol next to them. But fairly often when I am back on a page with those fights the plus symbol is back, implying they are no longer shortlisted, and I have to click it again. This is especially obvious when looking at my alliance's upcoming fights.

I don't know if they are actually "unshortlisting" themselves or just the symbol resets for some reason.

Anyone else have this, or know which it is? It's a bit annoying having to remember which fights I'd been interested in and going searching them out again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be good if the fights you had bookmarked appear here ^, EVEN IF THEY HAVEN'T HAPPENED YET. They could be greyed out, and/or have the date of them next to them to make it clear they were future fights.

Would be very handy. Remind you there was something fun to look forward to reading.

Then the clear all button would make sense, and it wouldn't need to be changed, as you'd see in front of you all the future fights being cleared too, and you wouldn't do it again.

• Upvote 1

It would be good if the fights you had bookmarked appear here ^, EVEN IF THEY HAVEN'T HAPPENED YET. They could be greyed out, and/or have the date of them next to them to make it clear they were future fights.

Would be very handy. Remind you there was something fun to look forward to reading.

Then the clear all button would make sense, and it wouldn't need to be changed, as you'd see in front of you all the future fights being cleared too, and you wouldn't do it again.

I agree, sometimes i forget which fights i have and havent bookmarked so i go check. Would just save me a bit of time :P