Canadian OffShore - 10% Laundry Comission

clutch75

Hello Dear Managers,

Today I founded the Canadian OffShore - 10% Laundry Comission and I am waiting to see you guys there to do business with me!

It's a typical Money Laundry shop that you can find in the clothing section of the great city of Montreal - no problem at all of washing money from other cities around the World.

I guarantee you have your money back in less than 24 hours - on GMT day time probably in less than 4 hours.

My comission rate is 10%, where you should had the transfer fee that will be on your charge (to check transfer of funds fees: http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Transfer_Funds).The item production cost in on me!

If you are interested just PM in-game or buy the items and then PM me so I can confirm the transaction.

If you are interesed in a Laundry of more than 1.000.000 I will charge a 9% comission.

Hope you guys enjoy and use the service.

EDIT: ALMOST OUT OF STOCK - I WILL NOT CLOSE BUSINESS AND WILL HAVE LAUNDRY AGAIN IN 1 MONTH. TILL THERE I WILL MAKE A WAITING LIST HERE SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED JUST POST HERE THE AMMOUNT OF LAUNDRY YOU WANT TO BE DONE - I KNOW ITS MAYBE TOO SOON TO KNOW BUT THERE IS TOO MANY PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THE SERVICE AS I STOCKED OUT IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

• Upvote 1