How much Escape is sufficiant?

Kronix

I always air on the side of caution and tell myself anything under Wonderful for a skill is playing with fire.

That being said, I have gotten escapes in a low level 280k fight with proficient escapes. A few more at strong or so but they seem to be way more effective at wonderful and beyond.

I haven't really landed any escapes, mainly due to me fighting strikers the whole time. I keep hearing escapes are overpowered, but i'm not sure if that's due to people having elite escapes or if they have like superb escapes and escapes are OP. I too would like to know how much is good

Some guys get them more then others, some of this is sliders (assuming not a TD escape) but the escape on the initial TD most likely has to do with how high escape skill's are and I'd assume BJJ prime as well so I'd have to guess the higher the escape's are the more likely your going to get a TD escape.

example:

• 4 weeks later...

Just came to the forum to post a thread about escapes and just seen this one. My question is - do you need to train transitions to help with the escapes or does it not matter?

Thanks.

12 Escape is decent if you want to go back on your feet, but you also need transitions in the mix, or you will get fuckt sooner or later in the match, i mean (my personal opinion) there is no reason to try to escape every time if you are going to get dropped again the next 2-3 moves, you either go with Escapes AND Transitions, never spam Escapes only as you also gas out if the opponent is quickier than you, mix the slider in the Transitions and on the Escape as far as your feelings go, and pray that your Fighter also have a decent IQ.