Freestyle Kickboxing Federation - Official Thread

crzy1051

*Scene opens up to a podium with approximately 10 different microphones of various sizes with various companies. The camera pans the room and sees a large press audience inside the room all awaiting this press conference. Suddenly Will Brawler comes in from the door on one side of the room and walks to the podium and address the crowd.*

Will Brawler: First off, I want to thank you all for taking the time to come out and do this press conference for me. I have brought you all here to formerly announce that I have permanently closed the Demonic Brand and I-Fight Demonic Clothing Company. A few years ago when KT was starting out I ran a pretty successful company called Demonic KT. Now, I have closed the doors for good on the Demonic Brand but I have decided to open another fight org here in Tycoon! I would like to formally announce the opening of Freestyle Kickboxing Federation.

*Will Brawler points to the screen behind him as the FKF logo appears*

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1465925787fkf%20logo.jpg

Will Brawler: We are the future of Kickboxing! Now unlike many of our competitors we are doing something a little different, risky yes but different! We are opening our doors under Freestyle Kickboxing Rules! What this means for all you managers and fighters out there is that We are 100% stand up but Knees and Elbows are prohibited but clinching and dirty boxing is allowed. When we initially open our doors we will only have 3 weight classes and are going to be restricted to 295K + only. Until we start getting a decent following we will have a

• Welterweight which will be fought at the 170lb weight class and include all weights under 170.
  • Light Heavyweight Class which will be fought at the 205lb weight class and includes all classes above 170.
  • Heavyweight Weight Class which will be fought at 265+ weight class and include all weight divisions above 205.

Do you have what it takes to capture this championship?

*Will Brawler lifts the FKF Championship belt up and puts it inbfront of the microphones on the podium.*

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160614173809Untitled-1.png

Will Brawler: We are officially open for business! Want a contract contact us today! Contracts will be smaller but as we grow so will the contracts. Make sure to read our contractual rules shown here.

*Will Brawler changes the slide to show the organization rules*

Freestyle Kickboxing rules. Knees and Elbows are prohibited. Please set you fighter to not use any of these skills. If you are caught using an illegal move (Knees or Elbows) you will be subject to disciplinary actions.

Please read our standard contract.

Freestyle Kickboxing rules only! The use of Elbows and Knees are strictly prohibited, Clinch boxing is allowed. Manager will set their fighter to not use any of these skills in their boxing matches. The violation of these rules can be considered as a breach of contract and fighter would be placed in corrective action which would be evaluated by the Organization staff.

• The penalties for this action will be handled by fighter suspension (2 or 3 Events) dependent on how often used; fighter will not fight during the period of suspension as of penalty for a first offense.
  • The second offense will result in in ability to qualify for any fight awards, loss of rank in your weight class and if your a champion, stripping of said championship.
  • The third strike is termination of the fighter contract. This matter will be handled based upon the grade of acts and re-occurrence on the acts.

No Show, if a fighter does not show up to his match and fight results to a No Contest due to this matter. This action has a Corrective Action. The penalty for No Show will be a fine for the amount of what the fighter makes. This will be paid to the the organization and organization will forward the fine to the fighter who showed up to fight to the no contest. (Fighter A makes $2,000 as of base pay and fighter B No Show; fighter B will pay fighter A $2,000).

All normal fights are five(5) / three(3) minute rounds and all title fights are Five(5) / Five(5) minute rounds.

Slider requirements are as follows.

• Standup Slider - Must be set to 100% Stay Standing.
  • Must Check the Allow opponent to Stand Up Box
  • Clinchwork Slider - Must be set to 100% Punch Head, 50% Elbow/Knee Head and 100% Punch Body
  • Ground Sliders - Have don't matter for KT organizations.

We want to assure that there will be fair fights and and that we all grow together. Any opinions and suggestions for new rules please pm Crzy1051 #1751. By accepting the fight organization contract you are accepting and agreeing to these terms.

Cool idea, but

This doesn't seem like it's right. Shouldn't it just be 100% counter clinch, because with 100% striking there will be no counter clinches

It could be my misunderstanding of the sliders, but 100% counter striking is so there is not any counter grappling and the 100% counter clinch is to prevent any Counter takedowns in the event of a clinch. It is because Clinching is allowed, not recommend but allowed.

• Clinchwork Slider - Must be set to 100% Stay Standing, 100% Punch Head, 50% Elbow/Knee Head, 100% Punch Body and 50% Pull Guard/Takedown

I dont know if you knew, but doing a KT event you dont need the rest of the rules just this one where you have rules for the clinch. Other thing of course if you let it run as an MMA Event, then you need to do the slider setting you wrote down.

Also if you go 100% standing you dont need to worry about the Pull Guard/Takedown Slider since he wont attempt it, it will never goes to the slider.

I really like the idea of trying to put some life back into KT. I currently don't have room on my roster, but could very well release a big part of them if the engine changes take place and then I'll create a few guys for your org for sure.

PS: If you need a bit of cash to help your org, let me know. You can send me a PM.

*Scene opens up to a podium with approximately 10 different microphones of various sizes with various companies. The camera pans the room and sees a large press audience inside the room all awaiting this press conference. Suddenly Will Brawler comes in from the door on one side of the room and walks to the podium and address the crowd.*

Will Brawler: First off, I want to thank you all for taking the time to come out and do this press conference for me. I have brought you all here to formerly announce that I have permanently closed the Demonic Brand and I-Fight Demonic Clothing Company. A few years ago when KT was starting out I ran a pretty successful company called Demonic KT. Now, I have closed the doors for good on the Demonic Brand but I have decided to open another fight org here in Tycoon! I would like to formally announce the opening of Freestyle Kickboxing Federation.

*Will Brawler points to the screen behind him as the FKF logo appears*

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1465925787fkf%20logo.jpg

Will Brawler: We are the future of Kickboxing! Now unlike many of our competitors we are doing something a little different, risky yes but different! We are opening our doors under Freestyle Kickboxing Rules! What this means for all you managers and fighters out there is that We are 100% stand up but Knees and Elbows are prohibited but clinching and dirty boxing is allowed. When we initially open our doors we will only have 3 weight classes and are going to be restricted to 295K + only. Until we start getting a decent following we will have a

• Welterweight which will be fought at the 170lb weight class and include all weights under 170.
  • Light Heavyweight Class which will be fought at the 205lb weight class and includes all classes above 170.
  • Heavyweight Weight Class which will be fought at 265+ weight class and include all weight divisions above 205.

Do you have what it takes to capture this championship?

*Will Brawler lifts the FKF Championship belt up and puts it inbfront of the microphones on the podium.*

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160614173809Untitled-1.png

Will Brawler: We are officially open for business! Want a contract contact us today! Contracts will be smaller but as we grow so will the contracts. Make sure to read our contractual rules shown here.

*Will Brawler changes the slide to show the organization rules*

Freestyle Kickboxing rules. Knees and Elbows are prohibited. Please set you fighter to not use any of these skills. If you are caught using an illegal move (Knees or Elbows) you will be subject to disciplinary actions.

Please read our standard contract.

Freestyle Kickboxing rules only! The use of Elbows and Knees are strictly prohibited, Clinch boxing is allowed. Manager will set their fighter to not use any of these skills in their boxing matches. The violation of these rules can be considered as a breach of contract and fighter would be placed in corrective action which would be evaluated by the Organization staff.

• The penalties for this action will be handled by fighter suspension (2 or 3 Events) dependent on how often used; fighter will not fight during the period of suspension as of penalty for a first offense.
  • The second offense will result in in ability to qualify for any fight awards, loss of rank in your weight class and if your a champion, stripping of said championship.
  • The third strike is termination of the fighter contract. This matter will be handled based upon the grade of acts and re-occurrence on the acts.

No Show, if a fighter does not show up to his match and fight results to a No Contest due to this matter. This action has a Corrective Action. The penalty for No Show will be a fine for the amount of what the fighter makes. This will be paid to the the organization and organization will forward the fine to the fighter who showed up to fight to the no contest. (Fighter A makes $2,000 as of base pay and fighter B No Show; fighter B will pay fighter A $2,000).

All normal fights are five(5) / three(3) minute rounds and all title fights are Five(5) / Five(5) minute rounds.

• Standup Slider - Must be set to 100% Stay Standing.
  • Must Check the Allow opponent to Stand Up Box
  • Clinchwork Slider - Must be set to 100% Punch Head, 50% Elbow/Knee Head and 100% Punch Body
  • Ground Sliders - Have don't matter for KT organizations.

We want to assure that there will be fair fights and and that we all grow together. Any opinions and suggestions for new rules please pm Crzy1051 #1751. By accepting the fight organization contract you are accepting and agreeing to these terms.

Due to the recent closer of Lumpinee KT, we have decided to lift the 295K restriction. We will still offer fair fights and fair contracts. We will still inforce our normal Freestyle Kickboxing rules but we are lifting the restricted portion as you can create a KT fighter with superb or better with no fights.

• Upvote 1

Is this project moving forward? I don't see much progress in no. Of fighters signed even after id restriction has been lifted.need to know before I can commit a fighter here.i have one old KT guy and new created guy keeping eye on this.