Mizugaki

Pennington

Lobov

Covington

Markos

Uda

Magny

Vera

Card has been updated in first post, some of the fights have changed and another has been removed all together.

• Upvote 1

Diaz

Glover

Cerrone

Lim

Means

Garbrandt

Pennington

Avila

Markos

Magny

Covington

Uda

Had to change my pick to Diaz. I still think Conor has a great chance to win the fight but he would have to fight for a decision and it seems like all he wants to do is knock Nate's head off. It seems to me that Nate is in Conor's head and this feels a lot like Conor/Aldo. If I'm wrong and Conor is smart he will go out there and destroy Nates lead leg and conserve his energy but if I'm right he's gonna go guns blazing and gas out by the 2nd/3rd round, 4th at best. I can see a TKO for Nate.

Edited by Jacman

Diaz
Johnson
Story
(hard to pick against Cerrone, but Story is the hyper-stopper! :)
Gyu Lim
Means

Garbrandt
Pennington
Avila
Markos

Larkin
Covington
Uda

The difference between McGregor and the rest of the fighters in the card is, all of them, except McGregor can go at least 2 rounds without getting 'gassed out' :P

Suck it up until the last drop, to all the nooblets who downvoted this.

And when you are done, keep sucking it.

You got downvoted because you picked the same game to win every fight, basically spamming the thread.

• Upvote 1

Ive chosen only one pick because im unsure of the others, herr professor, fucking psycho comunity.

eh, get off my thread, people are trying to win money here

• Upvote 1

Not counting people that picked one fight 13 times or people that just picked the main event...

3661edd863289cd51e4832ebbf7431b4.png

What a main event! I had it 48-46 for Diaz with 10-8 in round 3 but I knew Conor would get the nod. Not even being negative with the decision at all even though I'm a huge Diaz fan because it's the right call. I guess I'm biased to score round 2 for Diaz with that late flurry.

What a main event! I had it 48-46 for Diaz with 10-8 in round 3 but I knew Conor would get the nod. Not even being negative with the decision at all even though I'm a huge Diaz fan because it's the right call. I guess I'm biased to score round 2 for Diaz with that late flurry.

i thought he pulled 2nd out also myself but was wrong i guess -- if would of been another 30 secs in 5th he would of probably finished conor again but oh well you leave it to the judges you never know

i thought he pulled 2nd out also myself but was wrong i guess -- if would of been another 30 secs in 5th he would of probably finished conor again but oh well you leave it to the judges you never know

i gave 1 and 4 to connor 3 and 5 to nate and called 2 round to a draw .Basically i scored the fight a draw overall.Nate didn't look himself i guessing that injury affected him quiet a bit