UFC 205 Alvarez vs McGregor Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

From what I'm hearing Evans got pulled from the card and they're not going to find Kennedy a replacement.

• Downvote 1

Alvarez

Woodley

Jedrzejczyk

Romero

Cerrone

Tate

Edgar

Nurmagomedov

Boetsch

Luque

Alves

Chookagian

from all the current/former UFC champions fighting in this card, Mcgregor is the only dude, not to defend his title, not has defended his title or not even given or will ever an attempt to defend his title :) and it's just a fact ... not dissing him or anything, if it hurts the fanboys :)

Alvarez
Thompson
Karolina
Romero
Cerrone (heard the bout was scrapped ) ?
Tate

Edgar
Khabib
Natal
Muhammad
Miller
Chookagian

According to Fight Platform, Gastelum pulled out, wasn't going to make weight and didn't either bother to show up and try. Which I don't understand, Cerrone is the kind of guy that would have let him fight overweight, just to fight.

Haven't really watched any of it. I was working and by the time I got off the Weidman Romero fight was happening. By the time I got home and got a stream, I caught the last round and a half of Joanna's fight. Then I lost that stream. Didn't have a stream for Woodley/Thompson. I got another stream, hopefully it makes it through the main event.

Great performance by McGregor, went pretty much like how I thought it would. Eddie gets hit way too easily and with Conor's power and accuracy it was just a matter of time.

Did you see how easily he stuffed the takedowns??

He is a 100% complete fighter now, unbeatable if he dont gas out, which im pretty sure he will never do it again.

• Upvote 1

Did you see how easily he stuffed the takedowns??

He is a 100% complete fighter now, unbeatable if he dont gas out, which im pretty sure he will never do it again.

He's a ducker.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2