Diary of a Cheating Manager - MMA Hype Edition

listerman

Tonight on MMA Hype, Jared Asante and Brett Clarke have the latest news regarding tycoon’s latest scandal. The tycoon universe has been known for a place where PEDs or basically any illegal drugs have been non-existent and banned from any available market.

For the past few months now, we’ve seen fighters start their careers with abnormal physicals, power and toughness for their age, which of course, started some debate around the community.

We’ve also been noticing some, very rare, chirurgical procedures that would improve a fighter’s chin, to make him tougher and more durable in a fight.

Here’s Jared and Brett with more details about the whole scandal.

-- -- --

Jared Asante: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a special edition of MMA Hype. We’re taking the time today to enlighten people about tycoon’s recent scandal, since we know that everyone is eager for some details on this.

Tycoon has always been a drug-free universe, where fair fights and legitimacy is the most important thing ever. We’ve seen a lot of rigged fights, can crushing, the typical stuff that will always be around and that will always piss people off, but this right here is on another level.

I’ll let Brett throw out some details.

Brett Clarke: Thanks Jared. March 2016, Adam Johnson made his MMA debut as a guy with a decent chin, some said it was a “Good chin”. Nothing else is known about the fighter, other than his manager is one of the worst in the tycoon universe. Fast forward to April 2016, just a month after his MMA debut, he switched to KT, changes his looks, and is now a guy with a “Granite chin”, which can only be altered by having a specific chirurgical and illegal facial/brain improvement.

This, of course, started a lot of speculations, and experts started to dig more into that, but to no avail. Weirdly enough, talks regarding that specific issue died down, and it’s only a couple weeks ago that it all blew up, and everything started to make sense.

August 17, Nash Dotson enters the tycoon universe and enrolls in the tournament “Alliance Wars”. Again, just a nobody with a piece of shit as a manager, same as Adam Johnson, so of course, people are a little skeptical. Fast forward to September 14, round 1 of the tournament, Nash shows up at the fight as the most flexible fighter in tycoon history, with only 4 weeks of training, and all that, at the Cozad MMA London gym.

With this information, it was enough to start an investigation on tycoon manager Aaron ThaiGuy, previously known as the worst manager in history, but at the time, was ranked #2, which people didn’t really understand.

After further investigation, it became clear that all of Aaron’s roster was on some kind of illegal substance, and most likely were somehow, altered to be the best fighters ever. Ironically, being a shitty manager, those fighters were only half decent. The investigation showed that Aaron’s whole roster were not set to train, since they didn’t have any coaches session. Very sketchy right?

Jared: Well, yeah, extremely sketchy, no doubt about it, but why is he only ranked #2, if all his fighters are cheating?

Brett: This is where it gets interesting. Who’s the #1 manager? Unbeatable Mr Wolf. What’s special about Mr Wolf? He’s a good guy. No one even questions his skills, because he’s 24/7 on the game, he reads everything, he joins all tournaments, he’s just fucking everywhere! But still, what makes Mr Wolf so good, and why can’t a cheating manager take his #1 spot? He’s deeper than Aaron ThaiGuy in that cheating system.

Jared: ….

Brett: I know, I was also speechless when I first heard about it, but once you’ve got good info, it all adds up, and it all makes sense. The whole roster of Mr Wolf. What do they all have in common? Bunch of “Heavy Handed” pricks who have “Granite chins”. Thing is, it’s not impossible to have such a roster, but you have to train a ton of fighters, meaning you have to hire and release on a regular basis. Looking into Mr Wolf’s history, he started doing that hire/release process right around the same time that Aaron’s roster started to look like Winter Soldiers.

Funny enough, there’s a similar pattern to Wolf’s roster. He too has a gym, but he has coaches sessions. But, those coaches are paid even though most their sessions are empty. This means that out of 26 fighters on Wolf’s roster, very few of those are actually set to train. This means they don’t require training, since they are already way too skilled for their opponents.

I could go on all day really, but I’ll this right here, I’ve spent enough time looking at fight videos, it sickens me to know that such a humble manager could do such a thing.

Jared: So what happens now?

Brett: The Tycoon commissioner Mike Tycoon took care of business and explained everything to the community. Both managers are expelled from Tycoon, and all the fighters are immediately banned and will not be able to fight ever again. There’s no exceptions, all fighters that were under Aaron and Wolf’s banners are gone.

What sucks about all of this is, those managers had elite fighters, of course, and were part of tournaments. The Olympics were about to begin and I think 6 fighters that were suppose to participate are part of that scandal, so it pretty much ruins some plans. Anyways, that’s all I’m throwing for now, I’m disgusted by all this.

Jared: Alright guys, that’s all the time we have for today, hope you enjoy your popcorns while posts are flying around. Have a good one!

• Upvote 16

Great read, James.

I still can't get over how much this infuriates me, it really shouldn't but it does. I hope I am not the only one feeling this way

As bad as this is, in the end it's still a game. It's been taken care of and tomorrow will still come.

I still can't get over how much this infuriates me, it really shouldn't but it does. I hope I am not the only one feeling this way

Your not the only one. Aaron I don't care so much don't know so much about him.. Wolf on the other hand, The last year he have been Mr Tycoon. Always online, always nice, always there to help out others. But meanwhile he were pissing on us. Im drunk but as my mother always said "I'm not angry right now, I'm disappointed"

• Upvote 3

gotta feel bad for anyone needing to cheat an online mma sim game's community to get some satisfaction in their life.

when i lose here (as i'm doing frequently again lately) there's too much going outside tycoonland for me to worry much.

these two, obviously not so much.