The Ultimate Fighter A Tournament of Champions Finale Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

I'm a little disappointed only two fighters from the show are on this card. Masvidal/Ellenberger is going to be a great fight.

technically there's five, if you count Elliot and the coaches.

Elliot (yeah, I did it, I picked against Mighty Mouse)

Cejudo

Masvidal

Cannonier
McMann

Benoit

Maynard
Font
Kim

Curran

Mutapcic

Clark

Elliot (screw it, MM has to lose eventually lol) Elliot can score a miricle early upset, probably won't happen but who knows.

Benevidez

Masvidal

Cannonier

Davis

Moreno

Hall

Font

O'Reilly

Curran

Mutapcic

Clark

Elliot (yeah, I did it, I picked against Mighty Mouse)

Why?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I want Mighty Mouse to lose, so I'm risking it. Elliot has a small shot and we've seen bigger upsets before, MMA has a long history and every fighter loses again eventually if they keep fighting and fighting. Elliot is tricky, very awkward and has slick submissions from weird ass positions.

Elliot shouldn't win this fight by any means, but by no means does he not have a shot.

If this was for money or something for real I'd choose the smart pick but this is an mma game online for fun, take a risk.

I should enter these more often as I usually do quite well lol. Maybe go hard on next year's.

Johnson
Benavidez
Masvidal
Cutelaba
McMann
Moreno
Hall
Font
Kim
Curran
Mutapcic
Stansbury

Come in on January when we start the next season to have a shot of winning money, the next season will run from January to June.

• Upvote 1

I want Mighty Mouse to lose, so I'm risking it. Elliot has a small shot and we've seen bigger upsets before, MMA has a long history and every fighter loses again eventually if they keep fighting and fighting. Elliot is tricky, very awkward and has slick submissions from weird ass positions.

Elliot shouldn't win this fight by any means, but by no means does he not have a shot.

If this was for money or something for real I'd choose the smart pick but this is an mma game online for fun, take a risk.

I think Elliots best chance is if they never told mighty mouse who won the season so he never got to prepare for one particular guy. Even then MM has a 98% chance of winning.

I placed a bet on Elliot this fight and I've never placed a bet on anything let alone unpredictable MMA before - but I placed the bet for that reason, Elliot is such a big underdog and he's the bigger man, substantially. Mighty mouse is the #1 p4p fighter right now, but it doesn't mean he can't get tapped in a scramble.

I don't even want Elliot to win, but if anybody from that season was gonna beat DJ, I genuinely believe it would be Elliot.

I placed a bet on Elliot this fight and I've never placed a bet on anything let alone unpredictable MMA before - but I placed the bet for that reason, Elliot is such a big underdog and he's the bigger man, substantially. Mighty mouse is the #1 p4p fighter right now, but it doesn't mean he can't get tapped in a scramble.

I don't even want Elliot to win, but if anybody from that season was gonna beat DJ, I genuinely believe it would be Elliot.

I bet on it too, the odds were just insane. Something like £95 back from a tenner, and MMA is wild enough that it could just happen.

Out of the three fighters from Vegas that trained together before TUF, Roundtree was on the last card, Moyle on this one, anybody seen the second guy since that TUF finale?

My stream, keeps cutting out. When I got it back, Schnell had just woken up.

When I made my picks, I didn't know it was Ryan Hall or else I would have picked him

Edited by kenlow73