Breaking News: Ryan officially KO King's assistant

Rambo

Breaking News

Ryan Epicity has officially registered as Chris Karter's personal assistant. Mr. Karter has lifted his ban and granted Ryan permission to continue playing MMATycoon. He's responsible for buying the KO King's lottery tickets, changing his fighters clothes, and washing their dirty underwear.

"It's an honor to work for the KO King. I'm truly blessed to have bathed in his golden excellence." - Ryan Epicity

http://66.media.tumblr.com/a9571433ab65701a6135adc82d5d2167/tumblr_ofgf5mvNSL1qz7r02o1_500.gif

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ryan Epicity

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14814415224435.jpg

"I'm proud to report that I successfully washed, cleaned, and folded all of Convicted fighters clothes while Chris Karter was on vacation. Because I did my job, Chris has granted me permission to continue playing mmatycoon and neglecting my 3 children and soon to be ex-wife - if anybody was willing to wife that hog and tie that heffer down." - Ryan Epicity

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

It has come to my knowledge that the Convicts have been celebrating this weekend. Behind closed doors and bars they have been celebrating C. Karter's wedding. I thought it was just a bad joke at first. We thought all hope were lost for Karter to find someone so easily fooled to actually marry him.

Looking at the wedding photo I think we all can agree that for a guy like Karter he found himself quite a catch.

Screenshot_2016_12_18_15_21_56_1.png

According to a one of the of the guards the after party were a huge success. They did find a bottle of moonshine on one of the Convict members whitch had to be confiscated. After that the party could carry on without any more unusual incidents. image.jpg

The love were in the air that day and perhaps the Convicts will have another wedding to arrange in a not so distant future after someone called dibs on one of the members.

image.jpg

Congrats to Chris K and good luck with your marriage.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1