This doesn't seem right... QFC

damndaniel

A 25 year old creation gets 927 points and can very easily surpass the 1000 point mark within a two weeks and be booked for a lvl 2 qfc as well as a 24 year old they start with 889 and have reasonably fast learning speed they could have also easily passed 1000 pts... Are you 100% sure you booked it at lvl 1? because you can book a fight at lvl 1 with 999 points and get over 1000 next training session and still fight at lvl 1 so...

His purple belt is probably just defensive grappling and MAYBE escapes. So if you land a TD you should be fine. Still, you are fucked, fresh new 25yo still have low physical.

...any tips on how not to get starched in the first round? lol

Def overmatched and not a level 1 fight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=936244

My guy seems a bit overmatched, how is this guy still in QFC level 1?

• Upvote 1

Either there is something wrong or that opponent has just special build. You dont have to put all points at fighter creation, so there is change that opponent is made with low secondaries/physicals. It doesent make any sense to make, but new manager can do anything stupid.

Based on Id those fighters are 18 year old creations, so maybe he just has been sparring? Those guys are over year old, so its also possible that they have lost some non trained skills.

• Upvote 1

Im on a MacBook Pro using safari, idk if that makes a difference. But thanks, I appreciate it.

So is this guy a cheat? Or is it just a loophole in the game? If you only train primaries, do you stay at level 1 QFC fights?

physicals, primary and secondary skills all count towards the 1000 points. don't think he's cheating looks like he just wanted a QFC fight and for some reason it's level 1.

I'm not sure he's been super active in the game lately so he may have had them set up to spar and nothing else. a few de-pops over time and it's possible he could be under 1000 points

also when i said 'copy image address' I meant right click the image and copy image address. should've been more specific

• 2 weeks later...