Ashbourne Events (360k+)

Ashbourne

2b14.jpg

Bob Sap (363655)~"Owen so much for all the talk of a championship, you got TKO in the first 2 minutes and got absolutely dominated. Your a joke fighter with a ton of hype behind him. Get back to the sidelines you useless piece of shit"

• Upvote 2

2b14.jpg

Bob Sap (36365)~"Owen so much for all the talk of a championship, you got TKO in the first 2 minutes and got absolutely dominated. Your a joke fighter with a ton of hype behind him. Get back to the sidelines you useless piece of shit"

Bob Sap (36365)~"If you ever actually learn some skills maybe we can meet and your body can get slumped another time" #WhatABitch

• Upvote 2

Cameron Betts (363448) - ''finally i have got this fight it will be a massive step in my career if i can get one over on Dave Ashbourne Jr, i hope your ready for a war lets put on a show i would like to thank your dad Mr. Ashbourne for making this fight happen didn't feel i would get it after my last fight as much as i thought i won.''

• Upvote 1

Here we go again. The boys are back in town(thread). And which one of you is the guy who got finished in under 2 min?

Owen Bob Sap broke him down mentally already

• Upvote 2

News Reporter: "Recently, a bizarre video is trending online. It is appeared that A & E fighter Ivan Ødelæggelsens Gud was giving a speech in a satanic-like church,"

*In the video, Ivan can be seen standing behind a lectern, wearing full black in front of a crowd of approximately 50 people.....all wearing black*

rFK9lVI.png MaqtGX1.png

"Greetings, all of my children. As you may aware, our organization has fallen into a period of chaos, disruption, and ignorance.

Trust me.......... I really want to cleanse this division, and guided all of them to the correct path.

But I afraid....... I may have a greater purpose.

I may....need.....someone.......someone who can *unintelligible*

I may..........need..........a PURIFIER."

*Video clip ends with all Ivan's "followers" turn around and look towards the camera with their emotionless yet sinister faces.

TO BE CONTINUED

15w13.jpg

Ivan "Ødelæggelsens Gud" Wong (363490)

• Upvote 1

37b37.jpg

Ed "Acoustic" Sheeran

- I'll be fighting Grumps kid next in the upcoming Marquee 2. Me and my Manager respects Grumpy but this is a title fight, to become a champ you should be confident just like me. I may be the older one but I can't deny that Grumps kid is better in skills than me. But hey the ball is round and miracles can happen ?.

• Upvote 1

Shooting the Knees #1

WARNING: Some listeners may find the following production contains offensive language. Others don't mind.

15911951802608.png 40w19.jpg

Peter Woodcock: Hey man!

Matt Curtis: Hey
Peter: So what is this podcast?
Matt: I have no fucking idea Woody. The title doesn't even make sense. Shooting the knees?
Peter: I think it's meant to be shooting the breeze but -
Matt: - then call it shooting the breeze. Hey, congrats on your first win in five months. You look a little different from last week.
Peter: Thanks! Yes I went to Warpig's' place, got me a new getup. The man works wonders.
Matt: Yeh well he has to with you. The glasses are a nice touch. The less we see of you the better.
Peter: And we're off to a great start. Matt Curtis ladies and gentlemen. 300lbs of not giving a fuck. Been an interesting week at the office eh?
Matt: Yeh for some of us. You've got your new TV show. Dave's got a new sidepiece, or newer or newest. Badmean's somewhere telling anyone that will listen that he wrote Macbeth. I've just been chillin' watching The Grand Tour, saving up for that Lamborghini Huracan.
Peter: Don't you have a fight coming up yourself?
Matt: Probably Pete. Pass the blunt.
Peter: Here. What did you think of the first week of A&E?
Matt: Dave should hire me to run this shit. Oh you wanna hear something interesting.
Peter: Yes I love interesting.
Matt: Tyrone Tyson wants out.
Peter: No way!
Matt: Nope, yep, I'm serious. Dave's precious champion won't sign on the dotted line.
Peter: Wooooow, that's big. I didn't get that impression from him when we spoke though. But then Dave is the tightest rich person I know. Why are so many rich people so goddamn cheap? Maybe it's a case of our friend low-balling him.
Matt; You don't low-ball the Heavyweight Champion of the World Woody c'mon. You suck his dick if you have to.
Peter: Well I don't know about that. But man,..I feel bad for Dave.
Matt: The fuck? Why? Nobody should ever feel bad for Dave.
Peter: He's our mate. Our brethren. I want to see him and A&E do well.
Matt: Yeh and I love him but he's an asshole. Get the checkbook out I say. Dave, you listening bud? Get the fucking checkbook out. Pay the man. Pay his family. His mistress. His mistress' cat. Pay the fucking man. It's Tyrone Tyson.
Peter: So it's not that he really wants out then? At the very least we still get to see Tyson for three more fights and it looks pretty certain at this point that his first defence will be against the winner of Vieira / Flint. So...who ya got?
Matt: Vieira vs. Flint? Vieira. By a country mile. Not even close.
Peter: Yeh I like Vieira too but I think it'll be closer than a lot of people think.
Matt: Close, my ass. The guy's a fucking monster dude. He's already beaten half of the division when he was in the QFC.
Peter: I personally would've liked to have seen everyone in action a few times before any of these title fights but from what I hear, Dave wants to fill all of the vacant titles asap and end it with a kickass tournament for the last vacant title.
Matt: Oh shit that's gotta be Welterweight. Welterweight is deeeeep, he could do 16 participants there, easy!
Peter: But then you have guys in other divisions who are champions at 2-0-0 whereas in welter you have to be 6-0-0 before you get a title shot? I hope Dave knows what he's doing.
Matt: Who gives a fuck? I'm sure he'll provide a sweetener. Some VIP to get the juices flowing. Everyone loves a tournament.
Peter: I think people prefer rankings. Give some structure to this thing. Do we even know who's the best fighter in A&E right now? At any weight?
Matt: Yes. My fellow fatty at 265lbs+ Jan Nycz. He's just signed with A&E and it's been announced that he's headlining MARQUEE 2 for the title.
Peter: Good shout and another new signee down at the lowest weight gets the same treatment. Little Bastard will be fighting for the 135lb title on the same card.
Matt: That division's a fucking mess.
Peter: 135lb?
Matt: Yep. I wasn't joking when I said our beloved Dave needs some help. He wants to do 2-3 events a week so everyone can fight as often as they like but he doesn't have the manpower for it. 360k is too crowded. He should have done his research but he got too excited again. He's going to struggle to fill all these fight cards coming up.
Peter: Alright, that's enough about Dave. That's his business. Week one is done and dusted. Who's your Fighter of the Week?
Matt: Spencer Wright. I'm a sucker for head kick KOs and he goes and does that? In the main event? Of his A&E debut? Spencer Wright is the truth.
Peter: Another good shout but I'm going with the other main eventer from a few days ago - Nario Gwan. All of the talk was about how John Carter was in line for a title shot at 185lbs. There was no Nario Gwan title talk and boy did he take care of that!
Matt: I think Carter wins a rematch.
Peter: WHAT! What possible basis do you have for that?
Matt: He was getting the better of him in the clinch man. I'm telling you. It was Carter who then pulled away to the outside and he paid for his mistake.
Peter: I think that's a little unfair on Gwan. He looked fine in the clinch to me and gave as good as he got. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this. Next, card of the week. What was your favourite event?
Matt: MARQUEE 1 baby, where it all began. What does Dave always say, MARQUEE is the place to be? The fool.
Peter: Rising Stars I for me. So many future champions on display.. How about Spencer Wright and Wilhelm Bar right now for the 185lb belt?
Matt: Sign me the fuck up.
Peter: But then you've got Griggs, Rowan, Yanbaev. Any one of those guys has a case for the title shot.
Matt: Nah not Griggs. Dave won't let any of his own fighters fight for the title, remember? Conflict of interest.
Peter: Oh yeh, that's right. They probably shouldn't even be a part of the org in the first place.
Matt: It's Dave. He don't give a fuck about hype and rankings. You know what he did? He was having trouble finalizing the Rising Stars card so he sacks one of his fighters, signs a brand new fresh and unproven teenager, and sends him into the cage with one advice: "see how it goes the whole time kid". Silly twat was a white belt trying to takedown a brown belt. Shaun Gruff I think his name is. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Peter: Neither is Dave, let's be honest. But then his son had a very favourable matchup.
Matt: Lil Davey? Yeh let's not go there. Change the subject.
Peter: Who's headlining this week's card?
Matt: Biden.
Peter: As in Joe?
Matt: Yeh Joe. Vice President Joe Biden.
Peter: That's enough weed for me.
Matt: Different Joe Biden I think.
Peter: Who's he up against? Donald?
Matt: Freddie Scott, one of the Betts boys. Should be a Biden win. He'll be fighting for the title soon, unless he forgets to turn up.
Peter: Oh yeh that's right. This is the card with Jack Shellenberger and The Requis on it. Fuck it's gonna be embarrassing if they lose.
Matt: Why?
Peter: Because they've talked so much shit on Buzz.
Matt: You have to talk shit. It's what gets you noticed. There's 180 fighters in A&E. Talk shit I say. Besides, it takes a certain circumference of testicle to say you're gonna fuck someone up before a fight. Only pussies wait until it's all over to speak up.
Peter: So angry all the time. Alright man, I gotta run. Let's wrap this up. Who is going to be the A&E Super-heavyweight Champion on 27th June? Jan Nycz or Boby Tiger?
Matt: Two fantastic fighters but nobody is going to be able to stop Nycz' ground and pound anytime soon. Jan Nycz wins.
Peter: For once we agree on something. And who will be A&E's first ever Bantamweight champion? Little Bastard or Ed Sheeran.
Matt: I think Sheeran wins this and here's why. Little Bastard is managed by one of the best managers in the fight game but he has what some would consider a flaw, he takes on fights that others wouldn't take on. I've seen it with my own eyes. Some may say Bastard is the favourite here. Some may say Sheeran is. But I gotta say, I think Sheeran takes the crown and I think his up and coming manager will shock a lot of people.
Peter: What a load of bollocks. Complete and utter bollocks. You're rambling my friend. Little Bastard by first round KO.
Matt: Tycoon money bet?
Peter: Done. That's it for today's podcast folks. We hope you enjoyed these two friends shooting the breeze or knees or whatever we're meant to be doing. As usual, we'd love to hear your feedback on how to make A&E content even better. If you did enjoy this, be sure to give us a thumbs up right below. And we'll be seeing you again in the not so distant future. It's goodbye from me.
Matt: And it's a fuck off from me!
"Why do you have to swear so much? You're like a child thinking it's cool to say fuck."
"You said fuck too!"
"Yeh in a proper fucking sentence Matt."
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

14b1.jpg

Fran Griggs (363269)

"And just like that, there's a new sheriff in town. The boss was hesitant to sign me because of the weasels who will be shouting foul, conspiracy, favouritism, unfair but deep down they know. They know they need me. Common sense won in the end. These other fighters pretend to hate me but they want my hype. They've never seen anything like it. I'm the reason people tune in. I'm already the best fighter within this sorry excuse of an organisation. Exhibit A below. Which 185lb'er wants to get their ass beat for Exhibit B?"

Top 20 Ranked Fighters (MMA)

Name Rank 1 Fran Griggs 2042

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14b1.jpg

Fran Griggs (363269)

"You hear that? That's silence. Just as I thought, everyone's too scared to take a shot at me because they know they'll miss. They want the hype but they're not willing to put in the hard work."

Fran Griggs (363269)

"You hear that? That's silence. Just as I thought, everyone's too scared to take a shot at me because they know they'll miss. They want the hype but they're not willing to put in the hard work."

Denis White (363323)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w33.jpgGwan will fight you anytime and anywhere mate if you up for it

• Upvote 1

Fran Griggs (363269)

Denis White (363323)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w33.jpgGwan will fight you anytime and anywhere mate if you up for it

Fran Griggs (363269)

"I will batter Gwan. Where is he? Hiding from me? Why does he have you doing his dirty work Denis? Make sure you tell him you won't be in the cage with him. He'll have to fight me all by himself and lose all by himself."

Fran Griggs (363269)

Denis White (363323)

Nario Gwan (363236)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20b20.jpgSure I will be delighted to fight you Fran. Denis do you see how excited he is to fight me. hope he fights better than his mouth.

Dennis how about coffee when you free there is this new technique I want to discuss with you.

• Upvote 1

Matt: Freddie Scott, one of the Betts boys. Should be a Biden win. He'll be fighting for the title soon, unless he forgets to turn up. Freddie Scott (363450) - ''matt are you dumb stupid or dumb huh? I will take Joe Biden head off his shoulders, where ever the fight goes im better then him i predict a stoppage round 2''

40w19.jpg

"Big" Matt Curtis (352425)

"Hey I meant no disrespect my man. You know how it is, we gotta say shit that will get the people to listen to our podcast. Gotta get the clicks. The views. The shock reactions. You'll be happy to know that our podcast has been cancelled though. Too many pussies around these parts. I'm just saying, you've got your work cut out for you with Biden. Good luck champ!"

• Upvote 1

Matt: Freddie Scott, one of the Betts boys. Should be a Biden win. He'll be fighting for the title soon, unless he forgets to turn up. Freddie Scott (363450) - ''matt are you dumb stupid or dumb huh? I will take Joe Biden head off his shoulders, where ever the fight goes im better then him i predict a stoppage round 2''

Mr. Nathan [Advocate of Ivan "Ødelæggelsens Gud" Wong (363490)]

15w13.jpg

*The following message was tweeted out by Mr. Nathan*

No disrespect, but fighters managed by owenben1004 only ever won by stoppage once. And it was when Brad Betts beated his cousin Freddie Scott in a "totally nonscripted" fight.

And now all of a sudden, you are gonna tell everyone that you can win by stoppage?

This is exactly why we need a Messiah in this division.

• Upvote 1