Ashbourne Events (360k+)

Ashbourne

My guy honestly please say your joking

100% i am not joking. Mate you know what, let it rest for now, we all know the truth. The organization needs fighters, and so they need your fighters too. And i only want the best for Dave (Ashbourne), as he is my good friend, so i won't say anything else on this matter. It will be his call ,on what to do with you.

Wrapping Up with the Boss
2020-06-05
Helsinki

It's been a very eventful day at the A&E Head Office. Accusations of cheating followed by more accusations followed by an exciting lineup of fights. We caught up with Mr. Dave Ashbourne to get his thoughts on all things A&E.
"Mr Ashbourne, congrats on the company's second event. It's only been four days since the first event but it must have felt like an eternity. Happy with how this week's gone so far?"
"Hey Jeanette. I'm happy that it's over. I'm exhausted."
"There's still the "initiation" card on Sunday no?"
"I won't be there sorry. My son has a fight and as much as he pisses me off, I don't like seeing him getting punched in the face. Every punch makes me feel like I've failed as a parent."
"You sound exhausted. You must be. We can see the work you're putting in, in order to make A&E one of the best organisations for its fighters and fans. How do you stay upright?"
"Cocaine. Copious amounts of cocaine. Booger sugar. I'd snort you if I could."
"Shall we talk about the fights?"
"Yes please."

"Ten fights. Eight first round finishes. Did you expect that?"

"I knew that this card will go a long way in separating the boys from the men. Some of these fighters are going to go on to win world titles. Hopefully with A&E. Some of the others are going to go back to the gym tomorrow and start doubting themselves."
"Who stood out for you tonight?"
"All of the winners. Listen, getting that 'W' at this stage can really help propel you at the start of your career. I thought both of Chris Karter's boys looked really good. Spencer Wright surprised me tonight. He looked phenomenal. And I loved how Jimmy Bonez got cut pretty bad but still came back to knock his opponent out cold. That image of him raining down the hammerfists, face full of blood, looking deranged. Fantastic TV!"

"And then you have Jackson Pullem, starting off the night, needing only 35 seconds to get the TKO."
. "Exactly. There were so many good performances tonight. I even liked the fight right after that, George Bezzina versus Cameron Betts. That was a good close fight. I actually had Betts winning that one but hey, I'm glad I'm not a judge."

"Speaking of Betts, he's been involved in an incest controversy or scandal with his cousins...what do..."

"No no, none of that. Let's stick to the fights please. Anyway, I gotta go. The lads are waiting for me. Apparently, Woodcock is stuck inside someone."
Event Rating: 57.73
Attendance: 1,275
KO of the Night: Spencer Wright
Sub of the Night: Wilhelm Bar
Fight of the Night: Jimmy Bonez versus Justin Himpson
  • Upvote 2

100% i am not joking. Mate you know what, let it rest for now, we all know the truth. The organization needs fighters, and so they need your fighters too. And i only want the best for Dave (Ashbourne), as he is my good friend, so i won't say anything else on this matter. It will be his call ,on what to do with you.

Welp we are not fake, and tbh this made me want to leave, ashbourne guessing has more braincells than you so he will probably understand.

Wrapping Up with the Boss
2020-06-05
Helsinki

It's been a very eventful day at the A&E Head Office. Accusations of cheating followed by more accusations followed by an exciting lineup of fights. We caught up with Mr. Dave Ashbourne to get his thoughts on all things A&E.

"Mr Ashbourne, congrats on the company's second event. It's only been four days since the first event but it must have felt like an eternity. Happy with how this week's gone so far?"
"Hey Jeanette. I'm happy that it's over. I'm exhausted."
"There's still the "initiation" card on Sunday no?"
"I won't be there sorry. My son has a fight and as much as he pisses me off, I don't like seeing him getting punched in the face. Every punch makes me feel like I've failed as a parent."
"You sound exhausted. You must be. We can see the work you're putting in, in order to make A&E one of the best organisations for its fighters and fans. How do you stay upright?"
"Cocaine. Copious amounts of cocaine. Booger sugar. I'd snort you if I could."
"Shall we talk about the fights?"
"Yes please."

"Ten fights. Eight first round finishes. Did you expect that?"

"I knew that this card will go a long way in separating the boys from the men. Some of these fighters are going to go on to win world titles. Hopefully with A&E. Some of the others are going to go back to the gym tomorrow and start doubting themselves."

"Who stood out for you tonight?"

"All of the winners. Listen, getting that 'W' at this stage can really help propel you at the start of your career. I thought both of Chris Karter's boys looked really good. Spencer Wright surprised me tonight. He looked phenomenal. And I loved how Jimmy Bonez got cut pretty bad but still came back to knock his opponent out cold. That image of him raining down the hammerfists, face full of blood, looking deranged. Fantastic TV!"

"And then you have Jackson Pullem, starting off the night, needing only 35 seconds to get the TKO."

. "Exactly. There were so many good performances tonight. I even liked the fight right after that, George Bezzina versus Cameron Betts. That was a good close fight. I actually had Betts winning that one but hey, I'm glad I'm not a judge."

"Speaking of Betts, he's been involved in an incest controversy or scandal with his cousins...what do..."

"No no, none of that. Let's stick to the fights please. Anyway, I gotta go. The lads are waiting for me. Apparently, Woodcock is stuck inside someone."

Event Rating: 57.73
Attendance: 1,275
KO of the Night: Spencer Wright
Sub of the Night: Wilhelm Bar
Fight of the Night: Jimmy Bonez versus Justin Himpson

Lol, so you were doing this huh? Cheeky, dave. But you missed the fun.

• Upvote 1