Are you low on money? Now there is *free suppliments!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=966

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1257095534FREE.jpg

This suppliment is over 150 quality. and its 7$ just to make sure i dont go bankrupt.

It is a reduce energy loss suppliment.

I asked a few gym owners to test it out to prove they could trust this product. 1 of them asked me if i expected him to pay for it!@ OMG. there will always be people like that though. I am just trying to create some competition for the large companies and to help the new fighters out a little.

If you wanna say thanks for the suppliments, you can make a deal with me to sponsor your fighters. But i cannot give you anything in return, cause i will be making absolutely no money from this business. so a 1$ 30 day sponsor by your fighter would be a nice thank you if you feel like it, just message me.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously Malferd's, you did not get enough ridicule the first time. Your little speech sounds like something i would hear at 2am on a sales channel.

So since you are not making money from this business, what exactly is the point of this? Did you feel it was time that your name get spread thoughout the forums again.

In the last 2 weeks you created a company called nonprofit(i can only imagine what this was for), then you created a private sparring gym, then you now create this company.

Finally this should be in the other companies section, not in general chat, which only makes me believe you are just looking for some publicity=)

Pretty funny that he came up with this after the new changes.

i dont understand? and it was before the new changes. my shipment came in earlier today or earlier. i made the order 3-4 days ago. so that statement is absolutely false. i hope your not trying to turn something good into a selfish scheme.

ty boondock... please dont flame guys. can we keep this on topic?

Seriously Malferd's, you did not get enough ridicule the first time. Your little speech sounds like something i would hear at 2am on a sales channel.

So since you are not making money from this business, what exactly is the point of this? Did you feel it was time that your name get spread thoughout the forums again.

In the last 2 weeks you created a company called nonprofit(i can only imagine what this was for), then you created a private sparring gym, then you now create this company.

Finally this should be in the other companies section, not in general chat, which only makes me believe you are just looking for some publicity=)

thank you again for the kind words. the other companies i created were due to an error in the system that is now worked out, ask mike if you have an issue with it, he fixed it for me. you asked what the point was, read my first post again. I am obviously trying to get the word out so people know where to get the good deal. whats so bad about that? i just dont get your point of that post unless your just trying to flame me.

yet another scheme by mildred to get to #1 in hype with his $1.00 for 30 days sponsor crap. new managers BEWARE !!!

your welcome for the free suppliments. please be nice.

your welcome for the free suppliments. please be nice.

i would never buy or except anything from you mildred , your a con artist ( among other things ) and some how i just dont think i will be nice to you EVER. 7 bucks aint free its 7 bucks 0 bucks is free its cheap but then again thats what id expect from you cheap.

i would never buy or except anything from you mildred , your a con artist ( among other things ) and some how i just dont think i will be nice to you EVER. 7 bucks aint free its 7 bucks 0 bucks is free its cheap but then again thats what id expect from you cheap.

Also it requires $7400 to order 2k stock, which means you make $6600 in profit, so you can afford more than $1 for 30 sponsorships. And you should have known better than to mention free sponsorships....

Also it requires $7400 to order 2k stock, which means you make $6600 in profit, so you can afford more than $1 for 30 sponsorships. And you should have known better than to mention free sponsorships....

anything i make will only be spent to buy more/ lower prices later. seriously. can you stop with the negativity?

Not when you mentioned free sponsorships....you freaking new better than to associate any company you own with $1 sponsorships...what did you think, everyone would be like, Oh great! Malferds has created a 150 product, lets allow him to give us free sponsorships.

If you want to sell 150 cheap, whatever, that is your choice, do not start trying to send $1/30 day sponsorships to people. You want the hype, pay for it like the more respectable companies do!

Should i relink your previous crap on sponsorships so people know what we are talking about.

Not when you mentioned free sponsorships....you freaking new better than to associate any company you own with $1 sponsorships...what did you think, everyone would be like, Oh great! Malferds has created a 150 product, lets allow him to give us free sponsorships.

If you want to sell 150 cheap, whatever, that is your choice, do not start trying to send $1/30 day sponsorships to people. You want the hype, pay for it like the more respectable companies do!

Should i relink your previous crap on sponsorships so people know what we are talking about.

dude. i am NOT sending sponsorships. i only stated that if someone would like to help out, they COULD offer it themselves. and if they want to help they can. i will not offer anything like that unless they come to me first saying they want to say thank you for the free shit.

and everyone else out there who is hating on me. I AM SORRY! if i pissed you off in the past due to whatever reason i am sorry. 1. i was major noob and didnt know how things worked. 2. created company and thought sponsor helped fighter not company. 3. i couldnt take the harrassment and flipped out on a bunch of people who were mean to me.

i know what im doing now and im not making the same mistakes. i know im probably talking to a bunch of angry teens out there that were probably there when the Justin.tv guy committed suicide, but ill try and converce even with the meanest of you with a reasonable attitude.

all i want to do is shake up the market and have fun. you guys are ruining the experience for me and others when ur mean, so please try to be polite.

and the prodigal "businessman" returns... good luck, man. hope you don't eff this one up. this is probably your one last shot at redemption. ^_^

lol i dont have a shot. Im just trying to enjoy myself and mix up the market. this business really has no future that i can see.

what I want to know is, how did you make a 150+?

were you hiding money?

i had some cash and took out the loan. and its more than 150, im just not saying how much :)

"and everyone else out there who is hating on me. I AM SORRY! if i pissed you off in the past due to whatever reason i am sorry. 1. i was major noob and didnt know how things worked. 2. created company and thought sponsor helped fighter not company. 3. i couldnt take the harassment and flipped out on a bunch of people who were mean to me."

lol more lies , we told you that what you were doing was wrong and you KEPT ON DOING IT. if your sure the company is going to fail then you dont need to sponsor anyone , you only want the sponsors so you can get some more prefabbed hype so in your mind you will think your co is the best.

if your sure the company is going to fail then you dont need to sponsor anyone , you only want the sponsors so you can get some more prefabbed hype so in your mind you will think your co is the best.

i want to have fun... your not helping <_<