Konflikt "Down Under" Smacktalk

BigTree

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Lucas Black has posted a blog and he wants you to know that Brooklyn Rider is going get punched so hard hes going be picking his jaw out of the cheap seats.

Hes got nothing to bring to this fight except the target painted on his jaw!

chekc out KDU 4 - Invasion ( 39584 ) to see the Ka-POW being dished out

Lucas Black has posted a blog and he wants you to know that Brooklyn Rider is going get punched so hard hes going be picking his jaw out of the cheap seats.

Hes got nothing to bring to this fight except the target painted on his jaw!

chekc out KDU 4 - Invasion ( 39584 ) to see the Ka-POW being dished out

Lol, he must punch mad hard, haha good bye to his jaw.

I believe that Piston Honda fluked his win over Macdonald and that after he most likely loses to Amato, he should come and prove otherwise.

And the 185lb class will really have to step up if they want to seriously challenge Hudson for the title... :D.

I believe that Piston Honda fluked his win over Macdonald and that after he most likely loses to Amato, he should come and prove otherwise.

And the 185lb class will really have to step up if they want to seriously challenge Hudson for the title... :D.

Hudson is the reigning champ right now, but he may have a suprise in the very near future :smile_anim:

Hudson is the reigning champ right now, but he may have a suprise in the very near future :smile_anim:

I see your El Toro... although given that my next challenger (who i'll almost certainly beat) got his title shot 2 weeks ago and still no sign of when that'll take place, the only thing i see in Hudson's near future is inactivity :P.

I see your El Toro... although given that my next challenger (who i'll almost certainly beat) got his title shot 2 weeks ago and still no sign of when that'll take place, the only thing i see in Hudson's near future is inactivity :P.

Maybe Hua just got some decent secondaries, OR he just got lucky, OR he has some good sliders and strategies, OR he just fought easy guys, El Toro vs. Hudson is the one i wannna see.

Maybe Hua just got some decent secondaries, OR he just got lucky, OR he has some good sliders and strategies, OR he just fought easy guys, El Toro vs. Hudson is the one i wannna see.

El Toro is ligit. He is my Champ and he just demolished Friedhelm in a superfight. I feel sorry for the next guy who has to face him. :injured:

El Toro is ligit. He is my Champ and he just demolished Friedhelm in a superfight. I feel sorry for the next guy who has to face him. :injured:

I know he is legit, i was talking about Hua.

Sorry guys I couldnt get El Toro vs Hudson in February, but it looks like a go for March. El Toro is going to defend his title in DEC at the end of Feb and Hua will get his shot against Hudson to end the month for KDU. Sorry for the lengthy inactivity OverTheTop2, with all the talent flooding into Konflikt "Down Under" I will be creating double weekend cards more often to prevent this in the future.

On a side note....how about that KILLER, Piston Honda...I have no problem talking smack for him as he smashed my boy Domenic Amato :weeping:

Sh#t, Piston Honda has really heavy hands... although he needs them as Amato could've just as easily TD'd Honda and Honda would've had trouble getting out of that.

Right now Honda is a freak with insane punching skills. But if he wants to truly be a champion in MIXED Martial Arts, he'll probably need to improve in Wrestling so he can increase his chances of keeping it where he needs it for his punches.

Lemmy Ramirez is here and he's coming for Piston Honda's head.

If he doesn't knock yours off first, remember he appears to have 150 something Ko Power :P.

Now i'm faced with a dilemma. Hypothetically, should Boot Head ever get to the no 1 contender position while Hudson is still the champ, would it be wise to fight two of my own fighters against each other? Man i'm such a nub making 2 people in the same weight class in the same city :P.

Just because he crushed your fighter doesn't mean he'll crush mine mate ^_^

Do you have proof that he won't canvas your guy? I thought i'd easily beat him when i fought him and so did Amato, and look what happened there.

The last thing you want to do is underestimate a champion that just beat 2 former champions of this org. That said, i think his next opponent, Liebling's got a great chance at winning considering that Honda's only a White Belt with Absymal Wrestling...

Newcomer Juan Delgado is looking to make an good impression on his first fight in Konflikt. He won his first fight by KO by rocking his opponent 2 times in the first round. He showed excellent Striking Defense. When we asked him why he joined Konflikt he replied:

Konflikt 170's division is just so weak. I have only a fight under my belt and I'm pretty sure I could win against the champ.

We asked him who he wanted to fight next:

I would fight the champion, but I'm pretty sure he's just too scared to answer the challenge. I will fight him when they will be no way out for him. As for now Brooklin Rider will make an excellent Pray. He has 8 fight and I can see that he's not confortable on his feet. This type of guy shouldn't be in MMA. I'll show him why I diserve to be the champ

Golden Boy will make his first appereance on the big scren trying to get to the top of division. We'll see what org owner Petro Farantini has in store for him.

If he doesn't knock yours off first, remember he appears to have 150 something Ko Power :P.

Now i'm faced with a dilemma. Hypothetically, should Boot Head ever get to the no 1 contender position while Hudson is still the champ, would it be wise to fight two of my own fighters against each other? Man i'm such a nub making 2 people in the same weight class in the same city :P.

Give it a shot if you wanna see which of your fighters are better, make the sliders the same or something, that woould be funny. :smile_anim: