Made a Mistake

HBK

So I made a Mistake and not looking at the Contract and I admitted it was also my Fault...I signed my 220 lbs Fighter to a HW Contract...but note this...He fought in 205 lbs Division after 3 days I made the fighter...after fighting I got a contract...

Again I told the Owner of the ORG (BIG DOG : DRAGON FC Org) it was my Fault I didnt look at the contract then after a few days...he sent me a Fight Offer that I declined cause it was for a HW fight...I explained and declined OOPPPSSS...in a nice way no insults thrown...

He started insulting me and calling me in multiple PMs after i said it was my fault too and told him not to pm me anymore (I didnt want it to get worse after multiple PMs)...also he told me 220 lbs is a HW fighter "Naturally"...but isnt it also his mistake HE didnt check my fighter fought in 205lbs? mutually retarded immarite? LOL

Is 220 lbs really a HW fighter "Naturally" or im just being PUNK'd?

LOL loving this game already....

Just wanted to Vent Sorry

So I made a Mistake and not looking at the Contract and I admitted it was also my Fault...I signed my 220 lbs Fighter to a HW Contract...but note this...He fought in 205 lbs Division after 3 days I made the fighter...after fighting I got a contract...

Again I told the Owner of the ORG (BIG DOG : DRAGON FC Org) it was my Fault I didnt look at the contract then after a few days...he sent me a Fight Offer that I declined cause it was for a HW fight...I explained and declined OOPPPSSS...in a nice way no insults thrown...

He started insulting me and calling me in multiple PMs after i said it was my fault too and told him not to pm me anymore (I didnt want it to get worse after multiple PMs)...also he told me 220 lbs is a HW fighter "Naturally"...but isnt it also his mistake HE didnt check my fighter fought in 205lbs? mutually retarded immarite? LOL

Is 220 lbs really a HW fighter "Naturally" or im just being PUNK'd?

LOL loving this game already....

Just wanted to Vent Sorry

well with everything run by users in this game miscommunication and annoying things like that are bound to happen. its just a game, but if you want everything to go as flawless as possible you got to look carefully what you do, who you sign with etc.

i know quite some managers just sent their fighters to sign with the org that offers the biggest contracts, but they dont have to wonder if things dont work out so well then imo.

I agree with everything that is why I admitted that it was my mistake too...

Somehow he thinks it was only my mistake...He assumed my fighter was a HW cause of the weight (even though he already fought at 205 division)...and I didnt read the contract...

miscommunication

insults to my intelligence...not so priceless...

I agree with everything that is why I admitted that it was my mistake too...

Somehow he thinks it was only my mistake...He assumed my fighter was a HW cause of the weight (even though he already fought at 205 division)...and I didnt read the contract...

miscommunication

insults to my intelligence...not so priceless...

I think if you continue to decline the fight offers he'll eventually cancel your contract. Just train him in the meantime and keep the bonus that asshole gave you.

I said thanks for the Money ( I really was)

I didnt wanna end it that way though...I wanted to fight but not in a Heavier weight...especially 30 lbs heavier LOL

He eventually Cancelled my Contract...the insults started...ended really badly...

Funny Part when he told me 220 lbs is a NATURAL HW fighter...his Top fighter is 220 lbs and his Next fight is at 205 division LOL!!!

Funny Part when he told me 220 lbs is a NATURAL HW fighter...his Top fighter is 220 lbs and his Next fight is at 205 division LOL!!!

well not much wrong with that in particular. Fedor, Couture, Coleman etc. all dont/didnt weigh close to the limit. most heavyweights are more 240'ish than cutting to get down to 265 ;).

loosing 35'ish is hard for a fight its insane I dont think its advisable doing it Every time you fight...thats why some are not cutting to that weight and better of Not cutting Especially of Age

Randy is close to LHW

Coleman got heavier cause of...uuhh Roids but im sure without the Roids im sure he is Closer in LHW (he gassed in his recent fight cause of the weight cutting)

Fedor WOULD go down to LHW if he can...he would be very dangerous in that weight class if he can but then again he walks around 240'ish

if you are a 220lbs fighter...you would want to fight at 205 lbs....No Doubt....

and get slower? or/and out weigh by bigger opponents?

the lower the weightclass you can get without problems the better...Fact!

define "without problems". and its not a fact at all. fighters hurt their careers by moving down; fighters careers flourished moving up a weight-class and vice-versa ...

Your Cardio is the Main Factor when I say "Problems"

almost all the fighters that cut weight became better (Talent of course is a must)

Rashad?

BJ?

I can name some more

Lots of fighters that cut weight became greats!

Moving up is just either they want a challenge...or they are just not comfortable cutting "too Much weight"

Heres the problem that sometimes occurs (I'm not saying that this is the case here). Sometimes when people make fighters that are cutting to just squeak into the weight class, they don't realize that you need 100% energy and 100% of your stamina to cut the max weight. As soon as you hit the gm your energy will no longer be 100% and it will show on your fighters page that he can only cut to 210 (for example), therefore the Org owner will send you a contract for HW. It's very dicey for the Org's to sign new fighters that cut very close to the weight limit because if they bok them for a show and the fighter doesn't make the weight then it has a negative impact on the fight card and the Org's rating, and that effects future attendance.

I've been told that weight doesn't play a huge factor in this game (unlike some other online games). Once your fighter builds up his stamina from being in the gym he will be much better at cutting weight. If you think you're going to have this guy for a long time you could always get him some fights at HW and then sign the next contract at LHW when he's a better weight cutter. If you're going to stick at LHW, make sure you take him off of training well in advance of his fight so he can recoup his energy, and that will allow him to cut the maximum weight.

I can't condone any name calling but I can sympathize with the Org owners being afraid of guys missing weight, on my last card 3 guys didn't make it into the cage because of weight and that turned a card that everybody paid to see 10 fights into a 7 fight card and tanked the event rating.

I think if you continue to decline the fight offers he'll eventually cancel your contract. Just train him in the meantime and keep the bonus that asshole gave you.

He's mixing up the facts terribly.

I don't make a problem of releasing him, but also tell him that I won't resign him for 205 because his fighter might have trouble making weight. Only at almost full energy can he make weight. Something this image proves:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8922/weighty.jpg

So I release him, tell him he can keep the signing bonus and wish him good luck finding another organisation. But that's when the misery starts.

He keeps sending me messages insisting that it was my fault as well. I try to explain him 3 times that I wanted him to fight for the 265 pound division. In one of those messages I say that he made a stupid mistake and he takes it the wrong way. He thinks I called him stupid. Something I already knew he was but didn't call him because I tried to stay polite.

After playing his game of ad hominem attacks for a while I stop responding. So he starts this topic.

Tycoon has insinuated that weight difference doesn't mean as much here (yet) as it does in real life.

Miscommunication is a bummer. Write him back and take responsibility for what you did and leave it at that. Anything else is his issue.

So I made a Mistake and not looking at the Contract and I admitted it was also my Fault...

It wasn't also your fault... It was your fault. And I didn't make a big thing out of it. You did. I released your fighter. Said you could keep the signing bonus and wished you good luck. You are the one that couldn't let it go. You are the one that kept sending messages. And you are the one that started this retarded topic.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1256/messagevlq.jpg

After a few messages it got nasty but you can't say that I was the one that made a big deal out of this.

I accidentally excepted a contract at HW for my LHW and the signing bonus was $900. All I did was sent the org owner a message identifying the problem. He cancelled the contract and sent me a new one with only a $1 signing bonus problem solved.

Easy Peasy

I accidentally excepted a contract at HW for my LHW and the signing bonus was $900. All I did was sent the org owner a message identifying the problem. He cancelled the contract and sent me a new one with only a $1 signing bonus problem solved.

Easy Peasy

I made that same proposition and he agreed. But than I noticed he couldn't make weight so we just agreed to break the contract. He got the signing bonus for free. I didn't make a problem of it.

Let's all be friends :yeahright: :rolling:

I really really try. But it's so hard with some people.

You assumed my fighter cant weight...telling me Its stupid signing a HW contract...I told you I didnt read the contract and it was my fault...then you kept going...then you PMed me AGAIN to sign me for no bonus...I agreed but in the LHW...you said Ok...then backed out cause you were scared me not making weight and I understood...then Lecturing me about 220 is natural HW blah blah blah...

If you are not affected why Send me a CONTRACT with thousands of Inactivity clause? to lock my Fighter down so he couldnt fight at all? LOL...now tell me after I declined...you looks stupid now...LOL!!!

get lost man

You assumed my fighter cant weight...telling me Its stupid signing a HW contract...I told you I didnt read the contract and it was my fault...then you kept going...then you PMed me AGAIN to sign me for no bonus...I agreed but in the LHW...you said Ok...then backed out cause you were scared me not making weight and I understood...then Lecturing me about 220 is natural HW blah blah blah...

If you are not affected why Send me a CONTRACT with thousands of Inactivity clause? to lock my Fighter down so he couldnt fight at all? LOL...now tell me after I declined...you looks stupid now...LOL!!!

Yeah I look stupid and you win. Okay? No more forum posts or ingame messages about this. Now let it rest.