Part Time and Energy Recover

Diablix

Since a fighter with part-time training skips one training session a day does he get some rest on the skipped sessions?

Since i'm in the beginning and neither my manager and my fighter have any source of income i thought it could be a good idea to make my fighters rest while actually earning some cash...

Thanks in advance for you answer

Since a fighter with part-time training skips one training session a day does he get some rest on the skipped sessions?

Since i'm in the beginning and neither my manager and my fighter have any source of income i thought it could be a good idea to make my fighters rest while actually earning some cash...

Thanks in advance for you answer

Part-time fighters only fight on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, but in both the AM and PM.

And, yes, they do recover on off-days.

Yeah, it's not a bad idea to go p/t for a couple weeks when you start, as long as you're training cardio, you won't lose that much training time.

Also, try Pming a few supp and/or clothing companies, see if they can throw you a sponsorship.

If you're polite and charming, as I'm sure you are, someone will take a shine to you and offer you something.

Actually, that's the first thing I do when I roll up a new fighter. I'll grab a Stamina supplement and put them on Cardio training on a Part-Time intensity.

For the first week or so, your Conditioning is going to be so poor that you'll need to rest 2 sessions for every 2 sessions of Cardio you do anyway. The extra pocket cash from Part-Time can set you up with some starter supplements, or at least pay for your first few weeks of training. Of course, that's only if you're trying to keep your Energy above 90ish. After the first week, you can take a look at how much Energy you're using per session. You can stay on Part Time for the cash and still make decent progress, or you might be able to go to a Full Time schedule with 2 Cardio sessions to 1 rest, or 5:2 whichever way you can make it work as far as your desire for maintaining energy levels and getting fast pops.

Thank you both for your answers

Yeah, it's not a bad idea to go p/t for a couple weeks when you start, as long as you're training cardio, you won't lose that much training time.

Also, try Pming a few supp and/or clothing companies, see if they can throw you a sponsorship.

If you're polite and charming, as I'm sure you are, someone will take a shine to you and offer you something.

Well, i already bought 5 tubs of stamina and energy loss supplements for each fighter at 5$ and 10$ each. Yes, i know that of course there's something better out there for sure, but they should be of decent quality (96 and 120) and anyhow they're better than nothing, that's for sure.

About sponsorship... well, i didn't think about asking one, my fighters are 18yo and were created 2 days ago, why on earth someone should want to be my sponsor?

Thank you both for your answers

Well, i already bought 5 tubs of stamina and energy loss supplements for each fighter at 5$ and 10$ each. Yes, i know that of course there's something better out there for sure, but they should be of decent quality (96 and 120) and anyhow they're better than nothing, that's for sure.

About sponsorship... well, i didn't think about asking one, my fighters are 18yo and were created 2 days ago, why on earth someone should want to be my sponsor?

Lol, that's not really selling yourself, is it?!

It's cool, bro, company owners will still sponsor you, even at 0-0.

also can i point out that if you have good stamina supps , you can train your fighter all 12 sessions and run him into the ground , his stamina will STILL improve every session. (i think its a bug in the game)

then the following week do the same for weights , 12 sessions run him into the ground

on the third week put him to work full time

by the fourth week he will be back to 100% with good cardio and strength. and also have a weeks wage in his pocket