Im not doing this anymore

Eleventhsun

I think he's hiddens are just really high. Thats just the way the game is set up ya know, keeps things interesting. Just a roll of the dice. He has a good chin, and i think his KO power must be really really high, b/c when he had feeble punches with like 60% dmg on the sliders he was still rocking better fighters. I was plannin on releasing him for the longest time b/c he's a really really slow learner but, he keeps winning.

I'm sure once my fighters rise higher in the ranks some of them are gonna get beat the hell up 2. Hell i just had a fighter i thought had a great chance get totally schooled. Shit happens. I'm not mad though. I just gotta figure out what i did wrong and try not to let it happen again.

Also my fighter is shorter and 10 lbs heavier. Im not sure how much of a difference that makes but i'd imagine it gives him an edge in the strength department.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have fighters 8-0 who beat people with higher physicals cause they may have a purple belt but i've trained my secondaries up to a nice level and ended up tapping them as a blue belt....i also had an 8-0 who should've never won 8 in a row and never pops but you win some and lose some. Only takes 1 outta 10 shots to knock somebody out so chin wins out over striking defense

• 2 weeks later...

Frank Mac didn't have a problem beating Chupacabra in his next fight, I guess he's just waaay better than Baphomet.. http://i48.tinypic.com/2yy343o.jpg