Im not doing this anymore

Eleventhsun

I appreciate the words from guys like Wolf and Cardiff, but some of you are dolts.

I figured Id piss off the fanboys. You guys can pretty much suck my dick...You're stupid insults mean shit, nothing can ever be wrong with your precious sim world, . You don't know what my secondaries are either.. My primaries aren't that high since I rarely spar. My secondaries are pretty good actually, ,and if you think I'm the only one noticing this, than you are really up this game's ass. Like I said, you will all talk a lot of shit, and yes I have complained about this before I already mentioned this. And I'm not the first to notice, just the only one to persist. you guys were all cool when people bitched about sub spammers. I love how you guys act like I wasn't here longer than a lot of you, and wasn't a very active member and never caused shit before... Ive never had one person give me an idea of what could be the issue, just a bunch of fucking dolts who think they are big timers telling me my sliders suck, or I have shitty secondaries. Meanwhile the little boys club that this game has turned into is fine and dandy if your in the fucking chat room 24.7... Ya a great community of help this is....I have people who Ive had respectful conversations with, now calling me out and talking shit? Fuck you...Ive asked nicely, Ive put examples, Ive whined and bitched like a child, the same pinheads with the same stupid responses, if I'm wrong, that's totally fine, I'm not that much of a dumbass that I can't admit..But at least give me a reason besides you're stupid insults.

Have fun with the elitist dicks you have in the game now Mike.

"Wahhh! I'm leaving forever! Except for when I keep coming back."

Feel free to program your own game that is more to your liking there Potsie. What a shame to lose a player like you.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just leave the game already, I'm sure we can all cope without you..

Where's the fun in the fighter with the best primaries winning all the time? Or even secondries for that point (before you bring up youy "amazing" secondries again)

You seem pretty angry, so just try to calm down and have a break from the game, it's not worth getting high blood pressure or anything over. Just take a look at yourself and imagine yourself as someone else, I'm sure you'll see how silly you're being.

I hope you're under the age of 18 or I'd really be worried, you sound like you are not in touch with reality, read on if you're over 18.

Here's a link that have some good calming methods and makes you think about what your actually getting angry about, you'll most likely find it's not even the game your truly angry with, it's important you find out the reall issue. calming method link - http://www.panicdoctor.com/calmingmethods.htm

There are so many variables and only so many you can have complete control over - blaming the game is the easy option.

He didn't ask what was wrong, he wanted to blame the game from the start.

Besides how can he expect us to explain what happened, is he going to post all his secondaries and sliders for all the fights in question? can we see his opponents sliders and secondaries?...No, the fact of the matter is while the game engine may not be perfect its always going to be under scrutiny and so far any major issues have been addressed.

Sub spamming was a wide problem experienced by everyone, elventhsuns feelings are in a minority of one as far as i can see.

There are some very successful fighters with bad primaries, probably just means they have good secondaries and hiddens with a strategy that works for them.

Edit: I've got a match coming up against a guy that if I just looked at primaries I would be really pissed if I lost against. However, his record is really impressive and in his last fight he beat a fighter with far superior primaries managed by a great manager without too much trouble and suddenly it would make sense if I lost even if my guy has far better primaries.

Bane Baphonet brings back some good memories of my first champ, Juan Dela Cruz who beat him for the belt once before I let him go due to bad builds, I know for a fact that he does not have the highest stats but he did made Bane tap for the belt. Maybe your DG and BJJ did not improve that much and you got ground and pounded to oblivion, plus the sliders ,weak chin and ko power can work against you. Shit happens in this game.

wow, a big of an overreaction by eleventhsun.....he really did not give much info except a fight link and he should have won it..what the hell does he expect in return. Heck i dropped from top 30 to 88 and lost a bunch of fights lately. Sometimes you get beat no matter even if you have the superior fight, sometimes you get a luck win also. To think Mike mad some major changes so crappy fighters win is a crazy ass conspiracy theory.

People get upset and sometimes you lose your temper. I certainly do, mostly at trivial things. However his reply should have been more restrained and I hope Elventhsun realizes that was out of order.

However the replies were also unnecessarily hostile and perhaps a little restraint needs to be in order to give people the chance to calm down.

ON the subject of the game engine, it is very strong and has never failed me. I have lost when i deserved to lose and won when I have got lucky. It is a great representation of mma, their is enough controversy to keep it interesting while it is robust enough for it to keep an ever growing community to put its complete trust in it as shown by how people stood up for it, which is very admirable even if was a little over strong.

what's sub spamming?

Newbie! :D

Probably an over reaction to a loss with a fighter he said he had been training up for month, no need for this thread or the abuse thrown at him.

what's sub spamming?

sub spamming was a problem before i joined the game where it took far more energy to defend a sub than do one which meant high level BJJ guys could get on the ground and simply keep subbing until they exhausted the opponent and get the win.

I was told my much more experienced managers this was resolved by changing the code.

sub spamming was a problem before i joined the game where it took far more energy to defend a sub than do one which meant high level BJJ guys could get on the ground and simply keep subbing until they exhausted the opponent and get the win.

I was told my much more experienced managers this was resolved by changing the code.

cool, so fixed.

I appreciate the words from guys like Wolf and Cardiff, but some of you are dolts.

I figured Id piss off the fanboys. You guys can pretty much suck my dick...You're stupid insults mean shit, nothing can ever be wrong with your precious sim world, . You don't know what my secondaries are either.. My primaries aren't that high since I rarely spar. My secondaries are pretty good actually, ,and if you think I'm the only one noticing this, than you are really up this game's ass. Like I said, you will all talk a lot of shit, and yes I have complained about this before I already mentioned this. And I'm not the first to notice, just the only one to persist. you guys were all cool when people bitched about sub spammers. I love how you guys act like I wasn't here longer than a lot of you, and wasn't a very active member and never caused shit before... Ive never had one person give me an idea of what could be the issue, just a bunch of fucking dolts who think they are big timers telling me my sliders suck, or I have shitty secondaries. Meanwhile the little boys club that this game has turned into is fine and dandy if your in the fucking chat room 24.7... Ya a great community of help this is....I have people who Ive had respectful conversations with, now calling me out and talking shit? Fuck you...Ive asked nicely, Ive put examples, Ive whined and bitched like a child, the same pinheads with the same stupid responses, if I'm wrong, that's totally fine, I'm not that much of a dumbass that I can't admit..But at least give me a reason besides you're stupid insults.

Kthxbai.

I don't think you can go "this game is broken and rigged against me" and then get mad when people call you silly for it.

Anyway, I haven't noticed anything different about the game. The main difference is that more people know what they're doing these days. If you have fighters that are losing a lot maybe it is time to sack them and start new guys...create some of the "young fighters" that are destroying everyone. Surely you've learned a thing or two since you created those old guys that you'd be able to improve your starting builds?

im with you....no way can anyone be smarter than me.............*shakes fist at all the hundreds of c**ts that have beaten me lately

You suck at setting sliders and your guys have shitty chins. What's so hard about that concept? This isn't a Final Fantasy game, there's more to it than grinding numbers up. You also have to set good strategies, and even then your guy could just straight up be a coward or have a glass jaw. Just like in real life. Imagine that.

what he said +1

Sure, the game isnt perfect, but for all of its features... by far the best game of its kind, and ever-improving.

Oh, also -- I had two separate 15-plus fight win streaks before the game went through the changes, so I am in the same boat as you -- I just choose to react in a rational way...