Pick your own priorities from this list

Priorities  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you pick if one could get completed tomorrow

• Improve fight engine. Reduce subs by people just going for sub after sub, plus improve some commentary
    • Add bookmakers
    • Weight gain and weight loss supplements
    • Fight stats compilation. So you can see fighters' takedown % etc for their whole career, then compare with other fighters
    • Trophy cabinet. A selection of achievements that your fighter has gathered throughout his career
    • Gym. Something to give you a guide about how busy a certain training session is with a coach or sparring session

That's what the smack talk threads are for - there is 100% no difference between a chatbox and the smack talk threads on the forums apart from if we let every org have their own chatbox it would take about 20 times longer to monitor and moderate.

i see what u mean,but.... smack threads are seen by everyone...DIFO does not want the rest of the world to know about our plot to take over the world and enslave it,and make them fight for our amusement muahahaha

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Trophy cabinet, BUT i over looked better commentary because that just MUST happen. A lot of it makes no sense, has no flow and often times is totally inaccurate (or is not very representative) as far as describing what is happening.

A guy getting Gnp'd is "Still on unstable shaky legs" (or whatever)....... of course...he's on his BACK. He's on the ground...how's his head doing bouncing off the canvas? Who cares what his legs are doing unless he's setting up a reversal?

I voted Trophy cabinet, BUT i over looked better commentary because that just MUST happen. A lot of it makes no sense, has no flow and often times is totally inaccurate (or is not very representative) as far as describing what is happening.

A guy getting Gnp'd is "Still on unstable shaky legs" (or whatever)....... of course...he's on his BACK. He's on the ground...how's his head doing bouncing off the canvas? Who cares what his legs are doing unless he's setting up a reversal?

Like I said when you or maybe someone else said this in another thread, I need people to post the things that are wrong because I don't have time to check through the fight engine anymore.

Like I said when you or maybe someone else said this in another thread, I need people to post the things that are wrong because I don't have time to check through the fight engine anymore.

Yeah that was me also showing a Gnp win in the "theres no GNP wins happening" thread. I'm pretty sure all ground beatings say "Still On shaky legs" when they're rocked and on the ground and trying to survive. If they survive long enough before a stoppage happens it's bound to pop up if they're rocked )and on the ground)

Sorry, I thought you knew and didnt want to bitch and whine about what I thought was a little thing soon to be fixed, in addition I guess I just assumed you knew...I know you're busy as all hell and bother you enough already. :shades:

I would like to see which fighters are scheduled to spar--just so I can glance over their stats in order to see whether it's worth sparring with them or not.

I actually dislike this idea. Because every time someone who is good at a skill tries to spar, he will be innundated by 1,000 white belts swarming him.

Fair enough, I suppose I haven't thought deeply enough into it. I would probably circumvent that by adding my guys at the last possible moment. I suppose for now, I will just have to use my networking skills to get the right sparring partners.

I would like to see which fighters are scheduled to spar--just so I can glance over their stats in order to see whether it's worth sparring with them or not.

I actually dislike this idea. Because every time someone who is good at a skill tries to spar, he will be innundated by 1,000 white belts swarming him.

Fair enough, I suppose I haven't thought deeply enough into it. I would probably circumvent that by adding my guys at the last possible moment. I suppose for now, I will just have to use my networking skills to get the right sparring partners.

How about a limit on how many can spar in a session. this would stop excess amounts and also quite realistic too.

After :)

I waited for the votes for a day, then I did stuff in the order. I made some fight engine changes, then did the gym, then worked on the fight stats, then after that you will see soon enough what's the next priority :)

See your just tooo fast for me lol

Bring on the trophy cabinet and the bookmakers! :toot:

Just a heads up that we're working on all of 2,4 and 5 at the moment to complete the set. We'll be rolling out the bookies with only real life betting at first to see how that goes. Here's a look at one or two of the trophies too. The first one's a plaque for 20 KO wins... We've got bronze (5), silver (10) and gold (20).

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/koG.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/subS.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/decB.jpg

Just a heads up that we're working on all of 2,4 and 5 at the moment to complete the set. We'll be rolling out the bookies with only real life betting at first to see how that goes. Here's a look at one or two of the trophies too. The first one's a plaque for 20 KO wins... We've got bronze (5), silver (10) and gold (20).

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/koG.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/subS.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/decB.jpg

Love it. MMAT you are a freakin stud with the programming bro! Very quick and just hands down a magician

• 1 month later...
Guest mmafan

Agree, Just the number of sparrers(?) is great.