whens the fight? please help

Styles make fights.

I have found that all fighters have advantages, a high level BJJ guy will have a good chance against a wrestler, while a wrestler has been known to damage MT and a MT guy can clinch a boxer and keep elbow and knee them to death. A boxer always had a great chance of a flash ko anytime in the fight so it is a personnel choice.

I always look at it as MMA and the key is to be good in all areas and then excellent in all areas as the case may be

yeah ive went for a higher level of boxing and BJJ with steady MT and wrestling.

i take it you follow MMA, whos your fave fighter/s?

yeah ive went for a higher level of boxing and BJJ with steady MT and wrestling.

i take it you follow MMA, whos your fave fighter/s?

I found Coleman and Randleman fascinating and then Pride's striking beasts in Cro Cop, Wanderlai and of course Fedor. I'm not sure I could say I have a favourite fighter more a group I like to watch.

I am assuming you have some in particular in mind?

There is an introduce yourself thread on the general game page as well.

I found Coleman and Randleman fascinating and then Pride's striking beasts in Cro Cop, Wanderlai and of course Fedor. I'm not sure I could say I have a favourite fighter more a group I like to watch.

I am assuming you have some in particular in mind?

There is an introduce yourself thread on the general game page as well.

well ive watched MMA since the UFC started and also watched pride, and im with you on Cro Cop and the Pride guys, but i'd say my favourite is Anderson Silva not because i only follow the best, but its his style and how fluent and easy he destroys people. But i watch all UFC events so i like all fighters really. except Rashad Evans lol

Your fighter is feeble/mediocre/feeble/blue vs a mediocre/woeful/woeful/blue. He has had 4 fights under his belt so will likely have much stronger secondaries and physicals than you do so it is going to be a close fight. Have you got a plan how to go about victory?

erm not really got a plan, ive set my sliders to suit my strengths, but i dunno how i'd work up a plan yet, any suggestions?