What's going in aus?

So I just read that SYN closed. Wasn't that like one of if not the biggest orgs in aus? So is aus now dead or what? I know a country can't die but I mean aus is hurt because of syn closing down , right? So what sort of effects do you think syn closing will have on aus as a whole?

So I just read that SYN closed. Wasn't that like one of if not the biggest orgs in aus? So is aus now dead or what? I know a country can't die but I mean aus is hurt because of syn closing down , right? So what sort of effects do you think syn closing will have on aus as a whole?

Not dead at all - it just lost its biggest org. Seems like this could actually rejuvenate Sydney - chance for new orgs to come in, chance for existing orgs to grow.

Yeah, I doubt all of SYNs fighters will retire/emigrate. The big question is whether they'll all go to one org which'll jump into top spot or whether they'll spread around the orgs and create an interesting power struggle.

Yeah, I doubt all of SYNs fighters will retire/emigrate. The big question is whether they'll all go to one org which'll jump into top spot or whether they'll spread around the orgs and create an interesting power struggle.

I'd like to see this. There's good orgs in Sydney. Konflikt Down Under is one of them. Carter Potter is calling out the Syndicate HW champ to determine the #1 HW in Syndey :D

I'd like to see this. There's good orgs in Sydney. Konflikt Down Under is one of them. Carter Potter is calling out the Syndicate HW champ to determine the #1 HW in Syndey :D

I would second this. I have guys in several Sydney orgs but KDU has been the best experience out of all of them.

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. I would welcome any Syndicate fighter looking for a home to join our team and continue fighting for an active and fun org in Sydney.

KDU is rising fast and I owe that credit to the great managers and fighters that make up our org. If you are currently in Syndicate awaiting its closure and you would like to keep fighting top talent in Sydney, I encourage you to check us out and send me an email in game. I have also extended an open invitation to all of Mr. Adam Knight's personal fighters.

Come join the Konflikt, we will prove to the world that Sydney is not dead.

I believe I am Number 1, so if that is a call out just say my name, So I know.

And Bowbish will be glad to kill who ever stands in his way.

If you did not hear Bowbish is the reason The Org is closing, he killed Golva and is now looking to put JT to rest for good.

And there is no telling who could be his next victim will be?

So if it is you just say my name :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

I believe I am Number 1, so if that is a call out just say my name, So I know.

And Bowbish will be glad to kill who ever stands in his way.

If you did not hear Bowbish is the reason The Org is closing, he killed Golva and is now looking to put JT to rest for good.

And there is no telling who could be his next victim will be?

So if it is you just say my name :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

"Dan Bowbish... the Lion is callin you out mate." - Carter Potter

:boxing:

I'd be surprised if most of the better fighters didn't leave Sydney, actually.

Not sure why you feel that way, Sydney has four orgs that rank within the top 30 of MMATycoon. We also have 10 of the top 100 p4p fighters in the game.

Add to that Proof Supplements offering 156 Recovery for $20 and some of the greatest gyms in the game including the World Famous Beatdown Palace, voted Best Gym of 2009 by the MMA Tycoon Community, and you will see that this city is for real.

Sydney is not crumbling, we are not going anywhere. Org's may close, but others will be there to pick up the torch. The fighters and managers currently in Sydney already know that. If you're not here yet, come to Sydney and see what you have been missing

Not sure why you feel that way, Sydney has four orgs that rank within the top 30 of MMATycoon. We also have 10 of the top 100 p4p fighters in the game.

Add to that Proof Supplements offering 156 Recovery for $20 and some of the greatest gyms in the game including the World Famous Beatdown Palace, voted Best Gym of 2009 by the MMA Tycoon Community, and you will see that this city is for real.

Sydney is not crumbling, we are not going anywhere. Org's may close, but others will be there to pick up the torch. The fighters and managers currently in Sydney already know that. If you're not here yet, come to Sydney and see what you have been missing

Sydney is strong and thriving. Petro does a tremeondous job with Konflict Down Under. We are going to be just fine in Sydney!