Should we have 2 Companies?

CusDamato

I know this was in the game before i was here but i think we should be able to have more then one company, i heard there was problems with it before but im sure there's somthing that can make it work. I just think it would make the game way more interesting and im sure others do to.

I would consider it, but wouldn't have a huge urge all the time to be managing 2 companies and maintaining all my fighters...

Might be nice to open another branch of your company (clothing/nutrition) in another city and still have full control over it. Kinda like franchising - I wouldn't mind having a 5th Round in Europe/Asia - but wouldn't want some other guy running/profiting from it.

I know this was in the game before i was here but i think we should be able to have more then one company, i heard there was problems with it before but im sure there's somthing that can make it work. I just think it would make the game way more interesting and im sure others do to.

As Mike adds new company types into the mix he has said he will review the 2 company thing again. Right now there isnt enough diversity in company types to allow anyone who wanted it to have 2 without flooding the place with businesses, most of which wont survive.

I think we should have multiple companies at some point. Maybe when there are more decisions for people to make when it comes to spending their money.

i definitely hope this comes back. it'd be great to have a private gym for your org's champions, or for TUF contests.

It'd be great to see gyms that give away supps included with membership all with one owner involved.

It'd be cool to have the same guy own two orgs and use one as a feeder org, or a junior org based off of age.

There are so many company combination possiblities that would be beneficial to the active managers in this game if they were really able to 'go tycoon' on this game.

Hope it happens, but of course I'm not holding my breath either.

I would consider it, but wouldn't have a huge urge all the time to be managing 2 companies and maintaining all my fighters...

Might be nice to open another branch of your company (clothing/nutrition) in another city and still have full control over it. Kinda like franchising - I wouldn't mind having a 5th Round in Europe/Asia - but wouldn't want some other guy running/profiting from it.

yeah thats what i was more thinking of, i wanted to branch out with my org

The thing is, having 2 companies would make the current levels of money laundering look quite pathetic.

I run a private gym and if I could directly siphon cash off my guys it would immediately make it so that only others guys in equal private gyms would have a prayer. As it is Money laundering at least requires some social skills and compromises between independent managers.

This would definitely change the economic ecosystem of the game in extremely large ways. Not saying that would have to be a bad thing, but the ramifications go a long ways beyond those that have been posited in this thread so far.

The thing is, having 2 companies would make the current levels of money laundering look quite pathetic.

I run a private gym and if I could directly siphon cash off my guys it would immediately make it so that only others guys in equal private gyms would have a prayer. As it is Money laundering at least requires some social skills and compromises between independent managers.

This would definitely change the economic ecosystem of the game in extremely large ways. Not saying that would have to be a bad thing, but the ramifications go a long ways beyond those that have been posited in this thread so far.

Your fighters can't buy from your own shops, so you'd still need some social skills :)

It would also help if you had two company's cause say one is doing horrible and the other is doing great you could bail yourself out and not get your V.I.P. taken away.

Well maybe it could be made so that if you own a org then you cant own a gym aswell to stop that from happening.

The same goes for any company that makes money. It would make it really easy for a manager to have his own gym that pisses money if he has the company to cover it. Even the gym owners that turn a profit could then start their own gym that loses $10,000 a week.

It would also make it harder for new managers to start a company up if the market was flooded becuase everyone can have two companies.

The same goes for any company that makes money. It would make it really easy for a manager to have his own gym that pisses money if he has the company to cover it. Even the gym owners that turn a profit could then start their own gym that loses $10,000 a week.

It would also make it harder for new managers to start a company up if the market was flooded becuase everyone can have two companies.

I think allowing multiple companies is a horrible idea. Orgs are not the only money makers any more - now that we have 160s in the game, they are every bit as much of a money maker. Now you have a whole lot people having private gyms - not that I see it as a problem, but there is obviously a vocal grouping that does.

In addition, we have by no means enough fighters or managers to support the massive influx of companies - its absurd that we currently see 159-quality supps selling for anything less than $300. More companies will lead to more 160-quality supps and those will start trying to undercut each other - it will make it even more difficult for new companies to start.

I'm not against allowing more freedom for working between companies (conglomerates) as it appears there is no way to control that from happening without taking away functionality from the game, but I think we should require 1 company per VIP player - at least until the community grows large enough to support this.

I agree here, until the gym's become more elaborate and specialized the potential for massive abuse is just too great. I can guarantee that the day I would be allowed another money making company is the day that anyone who isn't in a private gym ceases to be competitive.