Make your wildest dreams come true

Join the Rio Fight Covenant and your wildest dreams will come true and if your a good welterweight you'll get to face this guy http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=13831

Have a Great Day :)

He's sporting a Boondock Fightwear sweatshirt so I'm happy with whatever the point of this thread was for.

Might want to reconsider that, Doe's guy is a monster, and your guy is well above average

Only one way to find out...and you don't get in the top ten in your weight class by being above average

If you want to make the trip down to rio to get your ass whooped be my guest

Unfortunately since this is Vadims guy, the #3 manager in the game, and he has decided to take a break after he honors all his current contracts, you'd have to come to Sydney for the fight, however, I'd be willing to front the costs for you to come down and get thrown around like his step child.

Unfortunately since this is Vadims guy, the #3 manager in the game, and he has decided to take a break after he honors all his current contracts, you'd have to come to Sydney for the fight, however, I'd be willing to front the costs for you to come down and get thrown around like his step child.

It might be a while before i can do it but as soon as i can I'll be going to Sydney. Stay in touch

It might be a while before i can do it but as soon as i can I'll be going to Sydney. Stay in touch

Sounds good. I look forward to it. Pull off this win and they'll stop saying your guy is above average. My in game manager name is Brian C. I run Downunder Extreme Cagefighting. If Tszyu is retired by then tho, I am sure Stan the Man will take the fight.