MattyBlayze

RoLe

Let me start by saying this is not a hate/troll thread. This is a challenge thread to all the MattyBlayze Bashers out there.

MattyBlayze has a MW in my Org http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=17085 , His opponent has gone

MIA and I need an opponent for him and since there seems to be quiet a bit of bashing I challenge you to fight his MW. There

is 1 catch and 2 Bonuses. The catch is the fight is March 27th. The Bonuses are you get to Fight MattyBlayze and I'll give your MW

a 2K/2K/10K 1 Fight Contract. My Org is in Tokyo http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=565

So please no hating or bashing in this thread. Serious inquiries only please.

Come on, really? No one wants to step up?

This is my 2nd fighter ever created - no monster. I'm not guaranteeing victory, but I'll accept any challenge! Where you at now? :P

My guy is last resort replacement. he is 0-0 so who knows what he would be able to do

My fighter Calvin Thompson beat him once and lost to him once. Thompson would fight him again but is very happy at BAC in NY. If you can talk Dana Fight into loaning Thompson i'd be happy to step up.

I spoke too soon......damn beer. Should have talked to Dana first. I knew this but forgot. Thompson is up for a title shot in mid april so i can't do it. Win or lose though I think they should fight again. A rubber match is in order. Sorry Matty and Jus.

I'm worried about Choke - usually he gives notice before he's away for a time. Hopefully he comes back soon, but either way, let's do it.

He said he's done from my understanding. Got tired of running to a coffee shop to run his org. He said he'll be back in a few months but will keep playing in the meantime.

He said he's done from my understanding. Got tired of running to a coffee shop to run his org. He said he'll be back in a few months but will keep playing in the meantime.

that sucks he is a good guy and ran a strong org for a long time -- lots of good orgs closing up lately

That stinks. Hope he gets the fever again soon.

I spoke too soon......damn beer. Should have talked to Dana first. I knew this but forgot. Thompson is up for a title shot in mid april so i can't do it. Win or lose though I think they should fight again. A rubber match is in order. Sorry Matty and Jus.

Creep- Thanks for considering. Let's do Round 3 whenever you want.

There is a Sea Bass in my 185 Division but he is booked to fight.

Sea Bass is my fighter. I like Matty. He helps out new people and I got a fighter Jamie Maddroxx in his org. If I didn't have a fight I would fight him though. :smile_anim:

Whatever makes sense for both orgs i'm down for. Too bad the pacific ocean is between these guys. Every one loves a rubber match! I've had a few rematches but never a third.