most skilled fighter

87% of physicals!

I can't wait for next winter

WOW!

my best physical specimen is 63.47 (also billy goat)

my best fighter josh garnet is 50.86. 12th on the list out of all my fighters. thats only becos the 3 that he's above are brand new and still 0-0 lol

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just multiply with the skill point total (3150) and you get the skill points, in this case 1858.

The problem with this method is that the overall average is the average of the three categories. Since there are more skills than physicals and primaries, it's not completely accurate. You have to look at the individual bars.

I would like to add my total agreement with this.

The guy who I see as my best fighter is wonderful or better in 4 secondaries and reasonably high in 2 others but is useless pretty much everywhere else. On the other hand, I have one fighter who is remarkable or higher in 4 and prof to superb in 4 others. He's good, but not on the same level.

The guy who I see as my best fighter is wonderful or better in 4 secondaries and reasonably high in 2 others but is useless pretty much everywhere else. On the other hand, I have one fighter who is remarkable or higher in 4 and prof to superb in 4 others. He's good, but not on the same level.

Love your signature. Good fight between Battle/Lee. I got trial June 7th, we should fight again (not necessarily the same fighters) before that - if possible.

is this what your fighter looks like? https://mail.google.com/mail/h/1knf8av0tinz...id=file0&zw

That link is to an item in your gmail account so I would hope he can't see it.

oh, im computer illiterate. it was a joke anyways. i was playin aroung with paint and i cropped a screenshot to make it look like a super fighter with elite in a few places yet only having like 1700 total skill points

i got no idea, most of my fighters were made last year before a lot of changes went in. my one just got tooled by some 21 yr old in 5 strikes. it was like i was woeful in every cat

apparently i missed somethign the last few months as im seeing fighters younger then my guys that just have stats that are incredible, like 3 cats in the +10 range and what not

go to "my skills"

then click on "fighter skills"

you'll then see two sections of graphs. you want to look at the top "absolute values"

then click on "view" in your tool bar at the top of the screen

then click "source" in the drop down box

you'll then see a bunch of jibberish

then press "ctrl + F" on your keyboard

then where it says find type in your first fighters name. it should appear highlighted in all the code.

below that in all the code it should say "width" followed by some percentage numbers

each number represents each one of the graphs. you want to look at the fourth one becos it represents the "overall" graph

then below that it should list your next fighters name somewhere in the code. then do the above all over again

hope this is halfway helpful

That is awesome! A couple people have tried to explain it and I didn't follow and didn't follow until I finally decided it was just impossible. Thanks!

So I checked and used excel to add all numbers together for the exact number. Found out that I don't even break 1.5K skill points...sad... <_<

• 5 months later...