TUF 11 thread

I dont knwo why Tavares kept trying to throw him, he put himself on his back twice. His GP was to stand and bang he should have tried to do that more imo. Yea hammortree kept taking him down, but i think when Tavares got on top he should have stood up instead of trying to get hooks in with shitty BJJ.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyacey (sp?) ulrich annoys the shit out of me. First , he says afro is a thief and then when someone else admits to taking the shirt he still calls afro a thief and refuses to say sorry. Then he KNEES A DUDE ON THE GROUND and then complains about the stoppage. Maybe if he had spent more time reading the rule book and not insulting afro he may of not lost that fight. Then afro kills the guy he's fighting with some of the best striking we've seen in on the show so far an he still complains about afro.

Seriously I hope he's the one who gets injured on the next show. I can't friggin stand that douche.

Kyacey (sp?) ulrich annoys the shit out of me. First , he says afro is a thief and then when someone else admits to taking the shirt he still calls afro a thief and refuses to say sorry. Then he KNEES A DUDE ON THE GROUND and then complains about the stoppage. Maybe if he had spent more time reading the rule book and not insulting afro he may of not lost that fight. Then afro kills the guy he's fighting with some of the best striking we've seen in on the show so far an he still complains about afro.

Seriously I hope he's the one who gets injured on the next show. I can't friggin stand that douche.

it looked like the knees missed his head in the replay (though when watching it live i thought he for sure kneed him in the face). still, it appeared that the intent was there. honestly i think the other dude played it up because he knew his hand was fucked and he would have had a hard time winning the fight after that. it was a very entertaining fight up until that point. sucks that it had to end early like that.

but yeah, him hating on afro man AFTER someone else admits to taking the sweatshirt was pretty retarded. i don't really like either one of them though, so i'm fine with them both looking like douches.

it looked like the knees missed his head in the replay (though when watching it live i thought he for sure kneed him in the face). still, it appeared that the intent was there. honestly i think the other dude played it up because he knew his hand was fucked and he would have had a hard time winning the fight after that. it was a very entertaining fight up until that point. sucks that it had to end early like that.

but yeah, him hating on afro man AFTER someone else admits to taking the sweatshirt was pretty retarded. i don't really like either one of them though, so i'm fine with them both looking like douches.

It hit the head I think(see some screenie from bullshido[not the clothing company] forum last week) but nevertheless a good fight and yeah I don't like either of them but now I seems to like that afro a bit.

Jamie Yagger (the afro guy) sucks ass.

His striking isn't really that crisp and his ground game is painfully bad. If you watched the aftermath you will find out that the guy he fought was a natural 155er who had a pretty bad ankle injury going for that first takedown. He'll get taken down and messed up on the ground next round.

I think Yeager's first two fights have been mismatches, i'd like to see him in with someone better but you cant fault him for putting away whats in front of him.

Kaycey (or whatever) was stupid to throw those knees, i couldn't believe it when i first saw it i was like what the fuck is he doing!?

That said misterx called it right, with a bust hand he knew exactly what he was doing there was no way that knee landed that solid, it was more glancing and i think it was obvious he was playing up to it.

Ok so i just saw episode 4 and Jeff's boy Mckray got beat in a gruelling affair. They both showed heart but Kris really seemed gassed after the first round, makes you wonder if the training is a little heavy right before fights.

Ok so i just saw episode 4 and Jeff's boy Mckray got beat in a gruelling affair. They both showed heart but Kris really seemed gassed after the first round, makes you wonder if the training is a little heavy right before fights.

yea. exactly what i thought too. he looked gassed as hell from round 2.

No doubt, Kris's completely gassed out after the first, I thought they are both gassed after watching like 2 minutes of round 2 but Bryant is still doing good, that guy's good.

in the preview for the next episode is showed kyacy and tito arguing about it lol

i also thought it was HILARIOUS when tito was saying "i never give up or give in. i'll ride till i die". oh really tito? is that why you backed out of fighting chuck? :yeahright:

in the preview for the next episode is showed kyacy and tito arguing about it lol

i also thought it was HILARIOUS when tito was saying "i never give up or give in. i'll ride till i die". oh really tito? is that why you backed out of fighting chuck? :yeahright:

And also the tapping to strikes. You don't tap if you will ride till you die. :suicide_anim:

That just shouws you, first thing you work on if you want to be a fighter is cardio. Back when I played basketball, I couldn't imagine myself gassing after five minutes of doing anything. I don't think it's acceptable for professional athletes to gass after two minutes. I don't like non-technical fights like that. I could go to a bar and start one of my own if I want to see that. I saw some "great" fights there too. McCray wasn't unhappy about his performance? He lost to the weakest fighter in the tournament, a fighter that wasn't as good as him.

ii also thought it was HILARIOUS when tito was saying "i never give up or give in. i'll ride till i die". oh really tito? is that why you backed out of fighting chuck? :yeahright:

Why is that hilarious? He backed out of the fight because the drug abuse of his wife, the mother of his two kids. The media bashed him for backing out and he never tried to defend himself, trying to solve his family problems as good as possible. I think that shows a lot of dedication. I certainly don't consider that giving up or giving in.

That just shouws you, first thing you work on if you want to be a fighter is cardio. Back when I played basketball, I couldn't imagine myself gassing after five minutes of doing anything. I don't think it's acceptable for professional athletes to gass after two minutes. I don't like non-technical fights like that. I could go to a bar and start one of my own if I want to see that. I saw some "great" fights there too. McCray wasn't unhappy about his performance? He lost to the weakest fighter in the tournament, a fighter that wasn't as good as him.

Why is that hilarious? He backed out of the fight because the drug abuse of his wife, the mother of his two kids. The media bashed him for backing out and he never tried to defend himself, trying to solve his family problems as good as possible. I think that shows a lot of dedication. I certainly don't consider that giving up or giving in.

Basketball isn't a fight. It is certainly not a fight in the clinch.

What makes you think his fighter was the weakest in the tournament? Are you just saying that? I mean Joe Hente was the last pick, so that can't be why.

Basketball isn't a fight. It is certainly not a fight in the clinch.

What makes you think his fighter was the weakest in the tournament? Are you just saying that? I mean Joe Hente was the last pick, so that can't be why.

Oh sorry, second weakest? Third weakest? Anyway, among the weak ones then :D

I'm asking you why you think that. He certainly didn't show weakness.

I'm going on just what I saw on the show. It's pretty clear to me that Josh is not going to finish fights standing. Gassing after two minutes is never a good sign. It was hard of him to keep top control after a takedown and when he had it then he couldn't do much with it. Last minute was pretty bad as well as he got the back of an opponent who wasn't defending anything and couldn't finish. I know I'm being hard on him as he showed a lot of heart, but I don't see him winning any fights after this.

she tested clean for drugs...

and come on, it's not like even if that was an issue that he still wouldn't be able to train and fight. an intervention or getting someone into treatment for drugs/booze doesn't preclude you from being able to train. do you see other people quit their jobs when they have family issues such as those? no, you don't. if it was something like one of his kids having cancer, or something really serious like that, then i would understand stepping down from the fight. otherwise i think it's just an excuse to avoid getting KO'd by chuck again.

I bet he beat his wife to avoid getting KO'ed by Chuck too. He's just hoping the UFC cuts him for domestic abuse. Tito is a douche, but I don't see anything in him that indicates he likes to take it easy or gives up when it gets hard.

I bet he beat his wife to avoid getting KO'ed by Chuck too. He's just hoping the UFC cuts him for domestic abuse. Tito is a douche, but I don't see anything in him that indicates he likes to take it easy or gives up when it gets hard.

nope, i'm not saying that at all.

and really? tapping to strikes doesn't indicate giving up when it gets hard?

guys on here make me lol when talking about cardio.

tuf guys only have 1 week to get their cardio up be4 a fight and usually they have 7 or more weeks to prepare for one.

so if you go by that they have 1/7 of there cardio.

I think they need a room full of exersize bikes and other shit so these guys can get some cardio

and Tito kills his guys before they get in the cage