DO NOT SIGN ANY FIGHTERS WITH DUNGEON FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP IN VEGAS!

this will be my last post in this thread

WD...you're a BS artist. that's all there is to it. youre good at spewign BS at people, that's why you got away with underpaying so many fighters in pride. you attempted to spew out your BS by making threads here, badmouthing me in alliance chat, and badmouthing me on a forum completely unrelated to this game. i think it's clear that the majority of people who are reading this thread really dont buy into your BS. people have come to learn about your BSing abilities and know they should avoid it. ive long thought you were a complete BSer, long before the game, but i kept it to myself for the sake of keeping the alliance in check.

i wont say i was completely right in this situation. i used a trick to keep you in the game, but you were also the one who signed a contract with an expiration date that's very far away. you were also the one who was originally putting an alliance member in a tough position. i did what i thought was right, and i kept you around until i thought i could get a guy who could beat you. that was my plan all along, a plan you knew of. i told you these facts straight up...dont lie and say i didnt. i also dont have to mention how this was a trick you abused back in the pride days.

instead of talking to me like a man or talking to members of our alliance, you ran to three different places to try and make me look like this terrible person. i think you failed, heh. you did what true slimeball would do. you didnt get your way so you kicked and screamed, and went and ran to some authority figure to try and get your way. it's really pretty sad.

i'm happy you left the boondock fight team...it's been a long time coming. if any members of the alliance think i'm wrong, let me know and i'll gladly remove myself from the team. i dont think i was the one who initiated this problem. i apologize to the members of the team that theyve been embarrassed by this problem, but i hope people otuside can understand it's jsut you who is really the embarrassment. i know i can always depend on guys like boondock, rollins, skint, didm, and everyone else to stick with me. even guys outside of the alliance like frankysin and mmastation have shown me more loyalty than WD ever really has. youve truly been nothing but a hassle. you can sit here and run your mouth about your 11 fights in the dfc...but every renegotiation process was a problem with you. i wish you wouldve lost long ago so i couldve gotten rid of you.

if you want to leave the dfc, you'll accept the fight i have for you after the 14th. win or lose...you will be able to do whatever you want after.

make me some of those shirts jaypee, heh.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

two different examples of you using this "trick" have been posted in this thread alone.

...odd

You posted this:

This is the guy, note that he says "He makes sure to send a fight offer once my inactivity is near too."

He gets a fight offer, he knows it, he sees it. He can accept it. And he did accept it.

So, please, stop lying to deflect from how you treat your champions.

Why haven't we seen the PM's that went back and forth since this he said she said has gone no where.

I would LOVE to do that. You deserve to see the threats this guy made... especially for anyone that still believes his ridiculous "oh, it just takes me 64 days to find you a fight" story.

Unfortunately, my PMs only go back a week.

You guys should ask Mike Tycoon to go back in the server logs and find them. I would love to make them pubic for everyone to see.