DO NOT SIGN ANY FIGHTERS WITH DUNGEON FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP IN VEGAS!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got an issue?

http://www.morform.com/USERIMAGES/KITCHEN%20ROLL%20HOLDER.JPG

Here's a tissue.

sorry but this fucking post won the best post in this funny ass thread.

ohh yeah

na na na na na na na na BATMAN!! BATMAN!!! na na na na na na na na BATMAN!!!!!! BATMAN!!!!!

It doesn't surprise me. You do like to hear yourself talk.
Not really, Shawn wouldn't even let anyone in the alliance into Ruiner, but there's a major difference between being an unhelpful cbomb whose a dick to dozens outside the alliance and straight up screwing over your own mate.

When my fighter Joseph Jones just beat Fidel Puno for the HW belt, I asked Shawn who his first challenger would be. He told me that Shinya Iminari (who has managed by Anthony Genovese at the time) was the number 1 contender but I wasn't going to fight him because he told Shawn that he wanted more money or he was going to leave. So he was going to make him sit for 3-4 months until his contract expired. Let me repeat that. He told me he was going to make a grossly underpaid fighter sit because he asked for more money. So now, he turns around and bitches about this? Hypocrisy at its finest. Could you imagine the response if Iminari was actually the champ?
Fucking over some random dude isn't the same as fucking over an alliance mate.

Welp, Shawn left the alliance so have fun fucking him over, F-Man.

i firmly believe invictus just goes in the opposite direction in any discussion.

he was the one who fucked over an alliance mate first really. ask any alliance and its members if they'd leave the org with a title. i guarantee they would say they wouldnt. it's a simple fact.

and as already said...he knew the details of the plan. it wasnt some secret. i wanted an opponent who had a good chance of taking the title from him. i wanted to bring in someone special for him to give me better chances, heh.

i do enjoy giving someone a taste of their own medicine though. what goes around comes around, as they say.

i firmly believe invictus just goes in the opposite direction in any discussion.
A common misconception, but really, I just say however I feel about a situation, whether it's popular or not.

he was the one who fucked over an alliance mate first really. ask any alliance and its members if they'd leave the org with a title. i guarantee they would say they wouldnt. it's a simple fact.
And the smart ones would tell you it depends. In this case, he wanted better competition (according to you). With his money, he has acquired the ability to make virtually any absurd wish he has in this game, reality. It's understandable he'd want better opposition than what he felt you could provide him. Does that suck? Sure, but it's not attempting to deliberately harm the org. If he were to tell you, he just wanted out of DFC and didn't care about your stupid hype? I'd see what you mean, but the request is not without reason.

i'm actually not sure if he wanted better competition or not. he had another fighter in my org, who he took out without really telling me...and he took him to igr. no offense to igr, but i dont think the competition is as good there. i also didnt make a big deal when he took that fighter out of my org, even though to me it would seem like a messed up thing to do. you should at least give an alliance "mate" a heads up if youre gonna leave the org. he just left and went to igr...where the competition isnt exactly very high.

and as i already explained to you, he couldve fought better competition. i brought in george whissell and feliep torres just for him. felipe torres was like 12-1 when i brought him in. i had him fight the boonfight champion in jae wilco in the past, i had him fight a VFL champ. i dont think it was an issue of competition in reality. i'm sure that's what he'll say now...but i think he's a guy who thinks his fighters will be viewed better if they have a bigger bank account, heh. i was ready to do a superfight with the cfc, and mattmac can confirm this, but WD displayed his amazing communication skills once again and ignored many of my PM's.

and as already said...he knew the details of the plan. it wasnt some secret. i wanted an opponent who had a good chance of taking the title from him. i wanted to bring in someone special for him to give me better chances, heh.

i do enjoy giving someone a taste of their own medicine though. what goes around comes around, as they say.

invictus is like a bad case of diarrhea -- just keeps running out the ass -- only this case its his mouth

invictus is like a bad case of diarrhea -- just keeps running out the ass -- only this case its his mouth
You mean like how my name keeps spilling out of yours? I'm starting to think I have my very own Stan. I'll start watching the news against should you get the urge to get drunk and drive your car off a bridge with your blow up doll in the trunk. I'm guessing your car will be the one with the confederate flag on it, somewhere.

yo usay it's fucked up that i'm doing this to an alliance mate, i say it's fucked up he wanted to leave my organization with the title.

Know the risks of taking a title fight in DFC.

If you get the title you are enslaved to DFC and will suffer the same treatment I'm getting if you ever try to leave before you are defeated.

I was an aliance mate, my fighter had been in DFC for 11 fights over 11 months. If he treats me like this why would he treat you different?

In Franky Redz's mind, he's the victim. You're leaving with the title. You should be enslaved to his org! Therefore, he thinks he's allowed to do whatever he wants to hurt you for daring to not stay under his boot.

you didnt fight for me for 11 times. i took the dfc over halfway through, heh.

yorue honestly acting like a little girl. youve made all these posts and threads on different forums. youve been exposed as doing the same exact thing to people. youre going around quitting alliances...it's sad.

man up and deal with it. youre gonna get your last fight. i always said you would and you'll get a fighter offer after the 14th.

just gonna throw this out there...

i got a few champs in a few orgs. even tho i wanna maybe take a leap for the big leagues, i don't cuz i can't/won't leave with the belt. so until i lose...i stay. and that's not alliance orgs either...just sayin'.

When my fighter Joseph Jones just beat Fidel Puno for the HW belt, I asked Shawn who his first challenger would be. He told me that Shinya Iminari (who has managed by Anthony Genovese at the time) was the number 1 contender but I wasn't going to fight him because he told Shawn that he wanted more money or he was going to leave. So he was going to make him sit for 3-4 months until his contract expired. Let me repeat that. He told me he was going to make a grossly underpaid fighter sit because he asked for more money. So now, he turns around and bitches about this? Hypocrisy at its finest. Could you imagine the response if Iminari was actually the champ?

thought i'd quote this one more time for those who missed it...

and yes...you are indeed acting like a little girl. i'd use a few other words to describe how youre acting right now, but i'll keep it clean for the forums.

just gonna throw this out there...

i got a few champs in a few orgs. even tho i wanna maybe take a leap for the big leagues, i don't cuz i can't/won't leave with the belt. so until i lose...i stay. and that's not alliance orgs either...just sayin'.

I respect that.

Hater Hurter was in DFC for 11 months. It's not like he won the belt and never defended it. It's been 11 months. At a point in time some people might want a change of scenery (and perhaps a more ethical/competent org owner)

If you have the patience to stay in a situation even longer, hey, I respect that. But I hope you might see how sometimes, some people might want a change of scenery after being with the same org for nearly a year.

If Franky Redz holds your fighter out for 64 days (and counting... still no fight offer) and you don't like it, you're just "acting like a little girl" in his mind.

If he's the org owner you want to deal with, that's cool.

But this is what he says, this is what he does.

weren't you rather notorious for underpaying fighters? and you taught him how to do this..."trick"? isn't that like no honor amongst thieves? deal and move on

I respect that.

Hater Hurter was in DFC for 11 months. It's not like he won the belt and never defended it. It's been 11 months. At a point in time some people might want a change of scenery (and perhaps a more ethical/competent org owner)

If you have the patience to stay in a situation even longer, hey, I respect that. But I hope you might see how sometimes, some people might want a change of scenery after being with the same org for nearly a year.

i respect that...but you have the belt. how the fuk u gonna leave with the belt? i mean, if u dont give a flying fuk about the org, that's one thing...but dude...an alliance members org? c'mon man.

and you taught him how to do this..."trick"? isn't that like no honor amongst thieves? deal and move on

I had no clue this trick existed, I have never used it.

I hate to talk about this stuff, which is why I never have. But since it's become such a sticking point I will.

There was one instance of one fighter in PRIDE who gave me an ultimatum. That manager said, "renegotiate my contract for more money or I won't fight." I told him to fight out his current contract and he was free to leave once he was done. He said he wouldn't fight. So I waited a month (30 day inactivity clause) and offered him another fight. That time he accepted. He fought the final 2 fights on his contract and left.

It's not something I'm proud of. In retrospect I should have just released him. But he gave me an ultimatum, he said he wouldn't fight, and I waited to give him a fight.

Even at my most evil and dastardly the most a fighter went without a fight offer in PRIDE was less than HALF of what Franky Redz is doing here.

And, let me reiterate, I never even dreamed of using some kind of exploit to circumvent the contracts inactivity clause. That is beyond any kind of terrible.

I had no clue this trick existed, I have never used it.

I hate to talk about this stuff, which is why I never have. But since it's become such a sticking point I will.

There was one instance of one fighter in PRIDE who gave me an ultimatum. That manager said, "renegotiate my contract for more money or I won't fight." I told him to fight out his current contract and he was free to leave once he was done. He said he wouldn't fight. So I waited a month (30 day inactivity clause) and offered him another fight. That time he accepted. He fought the final 2 fights on his contract and left.

It's not something I'm proud of. In retrospect I should have just released him. But he gave me an ultimatum, he said he wouldn't fight, and I waited to give him a fight.

Even at my most evil and dastardly the most a fighter went without a fight offer in PRIDE was less than HALF of what Franky Redz is doing here.

And, let me reiterate, I never even dreamed of using some kind of exploit to circumvent the contracts inactivity clause. That is beyond any kind of terrible.

I wish there was an emoticon for shoveling horseshit. Because that's what this post needs...