Maybe New Org start up?

supramkii

Hello

Im new to this game but ive been doing my homework reading guides, hitting up the chat room, and listening to 1MR.

Im really into MMA but havent played a browser real time mmo in awhile.

Im really digging the Orgs and i think that i would much rather start an org up because that looks a lot more fun to me then just managing fighters.

is it a good idea to start an org as a noob?

my first fights are on the 9th and i cant wait.

is it a good idea to get VIP as a noob?

Whats the hardest part of making and Org and does it require a lot of money?

Hello

Im new to this game but ive been doing my homework reading guides, hitting up the chat room, and listening to 1MR.

Im really into MMA but havent played a browser real time mmo in awhile.

Im really digging the Orgs and i think that i would much rather start an org up because that looks a lot more fun to me then just managing fighters.

is it a good idea to start an org as a noob?

my first fights are on the 9th and i cant wait.

is it a good idea to get VIP as a noob?

Whats the hardest part of making and Org and does it require a lot of money?

Is it good to start an org as a noob? No. Some succeed, but most fail. Running an org is EXTREMELY difficult and requires immense time. My suggestion is to let yourself be overwhelmed by the game, grow comfortable, learn intricacies, make connections, then consider opening an org.

Is it good to get VIP as a noob? Yes. Don't bother waiting. VIP adds some amazing functionality and you'll regret time wasted not being VIP. I waited a month or so so I was sure I enjoyed the game, and it was a month to long.

Hardest part of Org? Time/effort required. Its not easy - requires near constant attention (and lots of money helps).

I am pretty much a noob still and VIP is definately the way to go. If you still arent too sure about this game then just get the shortest VIP available and if you like it then just renew it before it runs out.

I started an org without knowing much about this game but i have close to 60 fighters signed and 2 events booked and 1 in the makings already so i think im doing ok so far. I have come acrossed certain things that if i woulve waited then i wouldve been able to figure it out easier but so far everything has been running pretty smooth.

It does help that i check on this game every hour or so when im awake. My OCD is finally good for something!

Well i upgraded to VIP

i notce a lot more options but what can i do to use my VIP to to its fullest?

the only real screen i use is Tycoon Assistant to check for pops.

As for the org i got a job at ACME UCF in Rio as a poster designer, BTW Thanks Cus.

so hopefully i can learn some about the workings of everything more.

I have 5 fighters now, they all have confirmed fights (QFC) and 4 of them have contracts, should i wait to see how these fights go to create more fighters?

i would like to see which styles are successful and which are not before i fill all my slots.

any comments would be awesome.

Well i upgraded to VIP

As for the org i got a job at ACME UCF in Rio as a poster designer, BTW Thanks Cus.

I have 5 fighters now, they all have confirmed fights (QFC) and 4 of them have contracts, should i wait to see how these fights go to create more fighters?

i would like to see which styles are successful and which are not before i fill all my slots.

Getting some experience is a great way to go, it certainly helped me out a great deal.

Well i upgraded to VIP

Wait first, see how these fights go, get a hang of the game before you create more fighters. You will know more after the fights thus will create better fighters.

While i would recommend you get VIP as early as possible, i would hold off on creating all your extra fighters , do 1 or 2 every week for the next few weeks as you start to understand the game more and see how your current guys fill out ... you will be better off for it...

Dont start an org unless your 100 % sure your going to make a success of it and know everything you need to know before hand. Setting yourself up for failure is a waist of your time and everyone else who might support your org with fighters or otherwise, and its a sure fire way to piss off the community... dont do it.

If you haven't checked it out yet, I'd suggest reading PSUMike's guide to effective fighter building thread in the noob help section of the forum. Lots of great info in there about fighter builds. And make sure you hit up the chat room as much as possible. Lots of great help in there and it'll help you build relationships with other managers which will come in handy of you decide to start your own org.