Team Thomas Trash Talk

Congrats to Sellus and Dave F for the big win, thanks for the fight

RP will have an interview shortly, he is regrouping and trying to remember what happened. His jaw is broken and his orbital bone as well, but he will be back.

I am very proud of RP for how well he did standing with Sellus. Even in defeat, RP looked amazing and took a round from THE BEST SuperHeavyweight in Tycoon history.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13986921987599.png

RP McMurphy, reigning TTFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION AND WINNER OF THE GRAND PRIX.

"AA Division 1 Ruler in Wrestling going on a rediculous undefeated streak of 43 wins and defending the Championship 5 Straight years from age 18-22. He is widely known now for submitting a BJJ Black belt last ADCC, only a day after Coach Jack Calypso gave him his Purple belt"

"Tonight, I will have the fight I wanted. I called out Sellus and bugged him for this fight, so I know he is pissed and feels disrespected, but he has been nothing but childish and arrogant and I needed a challenge. So tonight, it's over for you Sellus, I will prove I am the HEAVYWEIGHT AND SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF TTFC.

I have never lost before in a fight, not once in my life. I am 8-0 in MMA and I was undefeated 5 straight years and never lost a match in wrestling. I am the best in the world, and Sellus is the unlucky victim this time. Be prepared to be shocked again world, I will continue to shock and inspire nations."

Big words. Little boy. Little boy now eat words after pulling up diaper.

Sellus like punching on soft, squishy things.

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w1.jpg

William "Slim" Sims (93230)

Thanks to Mike Thomas and TTFC for giving me an opportunity to fight here.

You know, i have fought all over the world for 19 (tycoon) years. My body just isn't as responsive as it used to be and i even went on a slump, getting KO'd more often than not in the last 3 (tycoon) years of my career.

This fight with the young Finn Timo Vesala took me all the way to my limit. Heck, it was only my experience that got me to victory with 1 second left to go in the fight.

I think i have one more fight left in me before time to call it quits. Who wants to scrap?

• 4 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w1.jpg

William "Slim" Sims (93230)

Well... The time has finally come. I have been saying this for the last few fights, and after 20 (tycoon) years my body has finally told me enough. Congratulations to Aiden Preston for a great fight! I started my career training all over the world and while my brain still has the knowledge, my body just doesn't respond the way it used to.

I have fought in KT and MMA and while i wasn't the biggest household name, i can honestly say i have no regrets.

Thanks to Team Thomas Fight Club for giving me the opportunity to fight my last few fights.

While my MMA career is over, i will finish off by trying my luck at the next TWGC before hanging up my gloves for real and take up a job training up the next generation of stars.