One More Round Radio's Virtual Worldwide Tour - Coming to a city near you.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT - tell your friends!!

One More Round Radio is having a great run and in order to keep things fresh and interesting, I'd like to make this announcement and put out the word that we're looking for quality guests.

In our first series of episodes we ran with the theme of talking to some of the top and most successful types of each type of company. We've run a bit astray after finishing the main company types, but will finally bring that theme to a conclusion next week when we discuss alliances with PureEvil and The Fighter's Pit Crew.

But at that point - I'd like to do something a little new - and here's where I need your help.

It's been my experience in this game that most users stick to a city or two within the game to develop their fighters and their business networks. I've stuck mainly to LA, and I'm real familiar with the different crews there that are well established - Convicted , Broken Halo, NEA, etc... - and how the game is played in LA. And Bo D, great org owner in NY, knows the ins and outs of that city. But what about Sydney? or Helsinki? Right now I think we're doing a disservice to you guys , and I want to make that right.

Beggining on April 27th, One More Round Radio wants to talk with the movers and shakers from each and every city in the game. We'll cover a different city every week for the next 12 weeks - and will be looking to book the top guys in each city to have on the show.

So if you're the Kingpin of St Pete, or the richest guy in Vegas - have the most KO's in Tokyo - or the oldest org in London - One More Round Radio would love to have you on the air as our guest as we roll from city to city on a virtual worldwide tour.

EMAIL me at tycoonradio@gmail.com or PM me in game, Mac McNulty .

I don't have a schedule for which city is when at this point, and I want to be somewhat flexible so we can have the biggest and best guests on the air, but as soon as we firm up some guests and have a rough idea of which city will be on which show I will let you know.

And ADVERTISERS -- This is a great opportunity to target your audience for your city - Ad's are still 3k in game to create, and $1 real money via paypal to air.

You can buy your ad to run for a specific city as early as NOW.

Remember 1MR is an ad-driven radio station and will only stay alive as long as we have the ability to sell the small amount of advertising that we need to pay our blogtalkradio fees.

Looking forward to your St Pete profile ...

Would hope at least 4 of the org owners would contribute: Me (MKFC), James (RC), Otto (Icon), and Kyro (RMF)

Looking forward to your St Pete profile ...

Would hope at least 4 of the org owners would contribute: Me (MKFC), James (RC), Otto (Icon), and Kyro (RMF)

This.

If you ever need someone nobody has heard of, someone without much of a record, someone who doesn't really know what they are doing fully, then I am your man.

pros: I own a well-known gym in LV, post-fight commentator for UCF in Rio, but most importantly I am the manager of the FACE fighters, including Murder Face and the now known, Terror Face--all fighters are currently in Montreal except for Murder who died recently and was resurrected in London to train as the most legendary K1 fighter that has never fought.

I have class at that time, but you can mention that Bushido is the best clothing company in Tokyo, and the only company with a silver medal for sales weeks

Absolutely you can use skype to call into the show.

And if timing is a problem but you'd like to be on - We can pre-record an interview and play that on the show as long as we can work out a time.

More than happy to rep MMA Tycoons Biggest Secret...SYDNEY

That's right Petro! Sydney is home to some AWESOME fight orgs like Konflikt and two outstanding gyms in House of Pain Elite Ground Training and House of Pain Elite Standup Training! Ok, so maybe I'm a little biased since I own HOP Elite Ground Training, but it ain't bragging if it's true!