Combo and Muay Thai

Diablix

Reading here and there i found that it's impossible to do combo kicks.

Can you confirm me that if i put Kicks vs Punch slider at 90% (meaning the 90% of single shots would be KICKS) and the combo slider towards 100% COMBOS then ALL the attacks of my fighter will be combo punches (with atmost ONE followup kick)?

If that's true i assume that for a Muay Thai striker with useless boxing the combo slider should be around 90~100% SINGLE SHOTS, right?

Thank you for your help

as far as i know its possible to do combos that include a kick. I havent seen a kick-only combo yet, and when i asked this on the chat nobody else has seen one too.

On the slider hierarchy singleshot vs combo is on a higher lvl than kick vs punch. The kick vs punch slider is a specification of the single-shot slider (http://www.mmatycoon.info/images/c/c1/Standup_hierarchy.gif).

If the slider is set to 90% combos, the punch vs kick slider will not be taken into count in 9 out of 10 attacks on average.

So your absolutly right with your statement. 100% combos means that there will be no single-kicks at all.

Lets say we have 50% combo and 50% kick.

from 10 attacks 5 will be combos.

from the 5 non combo attacks 2,5 will be kicks.

I hope this helped.

greatings

as far as i know its possible to do combos that include a kick. I havent seen a kick-only combo yet, and when i asked this on the chat nobody else has seen one too.

On the slider hierarchy singleshot vs combo is on a higher lvl than kick vs punch. The kick vs punch slider is a specification of the single-shot slider (http://www.mmatycoon.info/images/c/c1/Standup_hierarchy.gif).

If the slider is set to 90% combos, the punch vs kick slider will not be taken into count in 9 out of 10 attacks on average.

So your absolutly right with your statement. 100% combos means that there will be no single-kicks at all.

Lets say we have 50% combo and 50% kick.

from 10 attacks 5 will be combos.

from the 5 non combo attacks 2,5 will be kicks.

I hope this helped.

greatings

Thank you for your answer, but maybe I didn't explain myself well enough (i'm not a native english-speaker) because what i wanted to know was if the combos were affected by other sliders (in particular by the punch vs kick one), but from your answer it seems it isn't.

So, new questions, because this is my true doubt:

1) let say i have a good muay thai kicker who is useless at boxing and punches. Should I set his combos to 0%?

2) different example (i know the BEST answer doesn't exist because it also depends on the opponent, it's just to get some ideas):

Fighter skills (they are fictional, i don't have such a fighter):

Feeble Boxing

Strong Muay Thai

Punches: Mediocre

Kicks: Superb

Cardio: Exceptional

average physicals in general

medium KO power

let's say he faces an opponent in an even match whose tale of the tape says is a counter striker

How would you set his accuracy and combo vs single shots sliders?

Thank you all