More Arena's Needed

BizzyB

We need more arena's with similar attendance. In some cities for example, the 6000 seat venue is booked 6 weeks ahead for the Saturday night slot. We've reached a point in the game were each city has enough Org's and fighters that they could easily sustain two or three venues with similar seating.

if more arenas get implemented then there should definately be more fighter slots added.

about the past month or so ive noticed that thru the middle of the week i am bored out of my freaking mind on this game. the reason you ask....becos every single fight card is scheduled on the weekends! in my opinion this freakin sucks ass!

i liked it better when back in the day you had fights spread throughout the entire week and there was always something to look forward to. not just on the weekends.

my upcoming fights are as follows:

had a couple last weekend (none thru the week)

had one today (on a saturday ofcoarse)

4-30 (fri)

5-01 (sat)

5-02 (sun)

5-08 (sat)

5-08 (sat)

5-08 (sat)

5-09 (sun)

5-09 (sun)

5-15 (sat)

you notice the trend there. all weekends and nothing but bordom thru the week. i log in every single day several times a day and constantly am left yearning for more becos theres not enuff to do. but some mid week fights would fix that completely. it always did before.

so my solution is either try to get the events spread back out a bit. or...if everyone insist on playing a weekend only game, then add more fighter slots to water down the fighter pool to force orgs into mid week events.

(note) i personally am not in favor of more fighter slots and this is all just my opinion

TBH the two have nothing to do with each other. We need more Arena's to fill the need the Org owners have in having more venues with the medium attendance seating: 3000, 6000, etc. This thread has nothing to do with more fighter slots because we don't really need anymore fighters and if we did have more (even double) it wouldn't mean anything as far as when Org owners decide to hold their fight cards

I disagree that we should implement more arenas, and I disagree that we've reached a point where the number of orgs and fighters necessitates more arenas--they're just maldistributed. In Sydney, for example, there are 11 orgs for 10 arenas, compared to 39 orgs for 11 arenas in Vegas. That doesn't mean we need to add more arenas to Vegas--it simply means there's a positive incentive for org owners to establish a base in Sydney (which is desperately needed).

I disagree that we should implement more arenas, and I disagree that we've reached a point where the number of orgs and fighters necessitates more arenas--they're just maldistributed. In Sydney, for example, there are 11 orgs for 10 arenas, compared to 39 orgs for 11 arenas in Vegas. That doesn't mean we need to add more arenas to Vegas--it simply means there's a positive incentive for org owners to establish a base in Sydney (which is desperately needed).

It may make sense for a new Org owner to establish himself in a city where arena's are more accessible, but for an already established owner there is no incentive to move his business at all...the cost is too great, not to mention they'd need their fighters to move as well. Heavily populated cities should be able to provide more venues simply because the need is there.

TBH the two have nothing to do with each other. We need more Arena's to fill the need the Org owners have in having more venues with the medium attendance seating: 3000, 6000, etc. This thread has nothing to do with more fighter slots because we don't really need anymore fighters and if we did have more (even double) it wouldn't mean anything as far as when Org owners decide to hold their fight cards

the point of my post had nothing to do with more fighter slots. it had everything to do with events mid week. if you have an org in las vegas that does mid week events contact me and i'll gladly put some of my better fighters in you org

the point of my post had nothing to do with more fighter slots. it had everything to do with events mid week. if you have an org in las vegas that does mid week events contact me and i'll gladly put some of my better fighters in you org

Having noticed this myself, this is one of the reasons that my org does its events every Wednesday and another one when necessary. Simply to give myself as well as hopefully other managers some mid week fun

Instead of more of the same size arenas, just book through the week. It's different if there needs to be a stepping stone in between arena size's. Its another thing to ask for an additional arena of similar/same size.

Not every org in vegas/rio/montreal/etc can book on the weekends, they need to try and book on weekdays or start saving to book out in advance.

Although i could see adding a 10k for Montreal as a stepping stone to the 13k which would alleviate some pressure.

For LV, a 9k would be a nice stepping stone to the 12k.

Same for Rio.

Those would make sense for those cities.

This was spoken about in the add arenas thread as several of the newer cities need a bigger stadium and Mike says he will look into it as well.

We need more arena's with similar attendance. In some cities for example, the 6000 seat venue is booked 6 weeks ahead for the Saturday night slot.

You should move to Las Vegas, there are some arenas booked over 9 weeks ahead for both saturday and sunday

I dont think its reached a point where we need to have multiples of the same seating arenas. I think its mostly majority of org owners (myself included) dont want to risk taking the potential loss of ticket sells, and in turn profit, by fighting on a week day. So its, for the most part, up to the org owner if they wanna risk it. For example, the 6k arena your talking about, is available almost everyday throughout the week.