My fighter fought twice in the same event today

i think what happend is Jett was offered a fight with one guy and i signd to fight him, then i got another offer for another opponent and just figured that the guy didnt want to fight my beastly project fighter.

the guy is amazing! he went 3 rounds lost 5/6 of his energy, prob went to the dressing room drank a 5 hour energy drink, regained his energy and fought again! elite cardio!

Time for some Ironman events=) 1 man vs 10 men...it would be pretty cool except for the fact energy is reset...had he had to fight the 2nd fight on his last energy amount, things might have been different and that would make this a pretty interesting concept.

The energy didn't reset--he came in against Felix Jones with the amount of energy he lost against Ken Masters, and an injury to boot. Apparently I guess the fights are calculated first for the main event, and then down the list.

Wow, Iron beastman. I pity your second opponent who cant beat an opponent who had already fought for 15 minutes and should have been tired and even tapped less than a minute later... Wish old tourney style could work here also

Wow, Iron beastman. I pity your second opponent who cant beat an opponent who had already fought for 15 minutes and should have been tired and even tapped less than a minute later... Wish old tourney style could work here also

As Wolfenstein pointed out the short fight ran first, you can tell by the energy levels going into the fights.