Official UFC Undisputed 2010 Topic

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude. It's sick. The standup is 10x better than last year. The fighters look better. Pretty much everything is improved. THQ gets an A+ in terms of the game IMO.

Back mount is a huge addition.

Edit: The first CPU vs. CPU match I saw was sick. Machida was bleeding all over the place. Rashad picked him up and power slammed him and rocked him. Then he just postured up from side control and finished him off.

It's sad, but that had me really pumped.

Tried signin up with hotmail...was eligible...

Tried being invited with gmail...was eligible...

Pissed off having to wait until next Tuesday when the demo is officially released...

Having 2nd thoughts about pre-ordering the game because of this...

= Priceless

Went to bed before release, just got up and got my code, downloading now....cant wait!

Will let you know once what i think just as soon as i get it....first match= The re-match Shogun Vs Machida!

Played it this morning when I woke up, first impression was it's way more organic now, the groundgame is nice and the new ground and pound is more realistic. What's also great is if a guy rocks you and you fall down, he passes your guard and swarms on you. Nice!

A lot of websites were ragging cuz Shogun has the shittiest stats of the 4 demo guys, but he has thus far been my favorite to play with by leaps and bounds. It's fucking sick how varied the striking is between each guy, adds a new level of strategy to the striking before you even talk about the sways. Movement in general looks a lot more fluid. Always something going on, even in clinch and on the ground.

I wish I could figure out the posturing system a bit more, I can't get it at all in Side control, and it's a grizzly bitch to get into mount for me period, lol.

Anyone managed a sub yet?

My god the game is sick!

100% better than last year, the striking is so much better. Stepping strikes have been toned down, everything is better. The striking feels so dynamic now, every fighter feels different. The clinch and cage work is awesome and takedowns seem better. The ground game feels much better, more dynamic and not just stages of movement like last year.

Now your guy keeps a closed guard automatically without you holding the stick which gives you more time to work for escapes, the ground and pound is awesome even from guard with the guy on top gradually posturing up and holding your wrist before powering shots in, the whole game just feels so much more like real mma, it actually feels pretty brutal.

I played as Rampage against Evans on advanced and Rashad kept powering into me pushing me against the cage, getting a single and pulling me down before laying into me on the floor, he would not let me stand and to be honest it felt really authentic and awesome that he fought like that.

Cant wait for the full thing so i can get a CAF on the go and try out all the other fighters.

Also the presentation and menus this year are top notch. This game is a winner!

A lot of websites were ragging cuz Shogun has the shittiest stats of the 4 demo guys, but he has thus far been my favorite to play with by leaps and bounds. It's fucking sick how varied the striking is between each guy, adds a new level of strategy to the striking before you even talk about the sways. Movement in general looks a lot more fluid. Always something going on, even in clinch and on the ground.

I wish I could figure out the posturing system a bit more, I can't get it at all in Side control, and it's a grizzly bitch to get into mount for me period, lol.

Anyone managed a sub yet?

The ticker in game says to use the left stick to posture up in dominant positions, not had much chance to try it yet. Just watched a cpu semi final match between Machida and Sugar, Machida took the back mount for a whole round and smashed rashad up event rying a few RNCs.

Rashad looked really messed up it, then he got knocked out in the last round and it showed him close up on the floor with the doctors around him. When Machida was standing with the ref getting his hand held up he was alone and Evans was still down, first time i've seen that.

umm stupid question... where do i enter code? how do i start the download? lol

wot system u using?

if its x-box i got no idea. on ps3 however, when you're in the store, check the top and theres a lil icon that says 'redeem codes' or something to that effect. thats your daddy

Tried signin up with hotmail...was eligible...

Tried being invited with gmail...was eligible...

Pissed off having to wait until next Tuesday when the demo is officially released...

Having 2nd thoughts about pre-ordering the game because of this...

= Priceless

My service was denied by the community UFC site. How do I fix this and how do I sign up? lol wanna play that damn demo.

I signed up today at the community with my Gmail address, since I never received conformation through AOL. Got my code and now I have to wait 9 hours before I get home, but I'll be playing tonight.

game is awesome. loving it so much.i love how the cpu adapts to your gameplay. like i was using loads of leg-kicks in a fight then he starts grabbing my leg and punching me in the face or taking me down.i was shocked. also had an awesome ko ...elbow from the clinch...ftw!!! cant wat for the full game. defo pre-ordering it now

The game is leaps and bounds over last years. I cant really say anything that hasnt already been said. The free form combos on the feet are great. Was kinda lame i could only mix up pre made combos in last one. This year you can pretty much throw anything together you want. A right, left, low kick combo is a lot faster than say, right, right, uppercut. The ground is filled out a lot better too. Being on the bottom still sucks =P

The only criticism I have is that you can't really hold down your opponents, at least I haven't learned how to do that (apart from flick reversals, but that's not what I'm talking about) and it's way too hard to submit an opponent. Done 50+ matches and never subbed anyone.

The only criticism I have is that you can't really hold down your opponents, at least I haven't learned how to do that (apart from flick reversals, but that's not what I'm talking about) and it's way too hard to submit an opponent. Done 50+ matches and never subbed anyone.

50+ already??? damn are you hardcore or what?

no seriously, or what?