Any Artie Lange fans?

I'm a big Artie fan.

Once, my girlfriend and I watched "Beer League" with him, Max Kellerman and Steve Langford - very weird grouping, and I don't even want to begin discussing how the 5 of us got together! :P

I don't see him coming back to the Show, or fame, any time soon.

man that was a horrible movie.

I'm a big Artie fan.

Once, my girlfriend and I watched "Beer League" with him, Max Kellerman and Steve Langford - very weird grouping, and I don't even want to begin discussing how the 5 of us got together! :P

I don't see him coming back to the Show, or fame, any time soon.

heroin?

Some details, dude. Come on.

Well...my buddy worked for ESPN at the same time Kellerman had a daily show there. Kellerman set up a private viewing for himself with Lange. Lange brought Langford with him. My friend told me about it, and my girlfriend and I showed up randomly. We walked in, and everyone was like "Who the fuck are you?!" There's more to the story, but that's all you need to know.

Either way, the five of us watched it together. It was an interesting day!

Well...my buddy worked for ESPN at the same time Kellerman had a daily show there. Kellerman set up a private viewing for himself with Lange. Lange brought Langford with him. My friend told me about it, and my girlfriend and I showed up randomly. We walked in, and everyone was like "Who the fuck are you?!" There's more to the story, but that's all you need to know.

Either way, the five of us watched it together. It was an interesting day!

You should have said that your from a rehab clinic and that this was an intervention. Anyway i hope he gets well. He doesn't need the show and his stand up is enough to do well. Not like if he's on the show, but good enough. He's just bad with money. Al the drugs and booze are not a good mix with gambling. Howard, Goodstein and other people there are just users. They don't care about anyone. That dwarf. Same story. They enable you to fuck up. Howard new from the start that there will be huge problems with Artie. Good radio.

You should have said that your from a rehab clinic and that this was an intervention. Anyway i hope he gets well. He doesn't need the show and his stand up is enough to do well. Not like if he's on the show, but good enough. He's just bad with money. Al the drugs and booze are not a good mix with gambling. Howard, Goodstein and other people there are just users. They don't care about anyone. That dwarf. Same story. They enable you to fuck up. Howard new from the start that there will be huge problems with Artie. Good radio.

That dwarf being Beetlejuice? His manager is actually a close friend of mine (my girlfriend and his wife were roommates in college) so I spend a lot of time with Beet (my profile pic here used to be a picture of me and him) - its not nearly as funny in person - kinda sad.

Whether Howard is a user is debatable IMO. Yes, he definitely uses the people on the show, but I'm thinking he also spotlights their issues, provides them an income of sorts and provides opportunities that otherwise would not be available.

That dwarf being Beetlejuice? His manager is actually a close friend of mine (my girlfriend and his wife were roommates in college) so I spend a lot of time with Beet (my profile pic here used to be a picture of me and him) - its not nearly as funny in person - kinda sad.

Whether Howard is a user is debatable IMO. Yes, he definitely uses the people on the show, but I'm thinking he also spotlights their issues, provides them an income of sorts and provides opportunities that otherwise would not be available.

No, i was talking about Hank the angry dwarf. He would be a degenerate alcoholic anyway, but without the show he would at least have the option to smarten up. He didn't strike me as a dumb guy. He had a chance to break away from that, but the show as it is doesn't need a smart mild dwarf that smartens up. Don't know how to put it, but i think you understand. Beet is hilarious, but thats a whole different kind of humor. That's more of a racing bus with no driver on the seat type of story. That's why it's funny. I don't know what you could do to Beet that would be damaging to him. Maybe crack, but he would need people to get it for him. Hank needed just a couple buck to get some vodka.

Any way you look at it it's bad. Artie is better then that. He's an Elvis type of character. It would be sad if he didn't make it. He can, that's important. It's his demons. There's one australian singer. She has an album called "some people have real problems" That's Artie. I believe that he will get out of this.

No, i was talking about Hank the angry dwarf. He would be a degenerate alcoholic anyway, but without the show he would at least have the option to smarten up. He didn't strike me as a dumb guy. He had a chance to break away from that, but the show as it is doesn't need a smart mild dwarf that smartens up. Don't know how to put it, but i think you understand. Beet is hilarious, but thats a whole different kind of humor. That's more of a racing bus with no driver on the seat type of story. That's why it's funny. I don't know what you could do to Beet that would be damaging to him. Maybe crack, but he would need people to get it for him. Hank needed just a couple buck to get some vodka.

Any way you look at it it's bad. Artie is better then that. He's an Elvis type of character. It would be sad if he didn't make it. He can, that's important. It's his demons. There's one australian singer. She has an album called "some people have real problems" That's Artie. I believe that he will get out of this.

Yeah...I understand. I've been an Artie fan from before he was on the show, but as soon as he first joined the show, he became a cult idol of sorts for me. I'd love for him to come back, though I know that that is not what is best for him. I'm sure, in time, he'll return to the limelight, but from what I hear (and my close friend does work on the Howard Stern Show), he won't be back on the show - at least any time in the foreseeable future.

I see it as a good thing. You can't "get better" in such a situation. He would be uninteresting as a normal, off heroin, booze, gambling on the show. In some other venue he would be just fine. He could have his own talk type show IMO, or a sports related show. He would be better at it then 95% of people on tv.

Do you have any info on his medical condition? Does he have permanent problems from the injuries?

I see it as a good thing. You can't "get better" in such a situation. He would be uninteresting as a normal, off heroin, booze, gambling on the show. In some other venue he would be just fine. He could have his own talk type show IMO, or a sports related show. He would be better at it then 95% of people on tv.

Do you have any info on his medical condition? Does he have permanent problems from the injuries?

Your guess is as good as mine. From what my buddy tells me, only the top people in the organization know the real deal with Artie's current status and health. The only thing that is widely known (amongst the SIRIUS staff) is that Artie will likely never return.