A few small suggestions

sathias

A few things have stood out to me as I have been playing that seem to be fairly minor changes, but I think could improve the game a bit. Whether they are simple in practice is another thing :D

a] On the fighter details screen, turn the "Location" and "Base" fields into hyperlinks, linking to the highstreet of that city.

b] Sort "Fight Offers", "Upcoming Fights" and "Scout" screens by ascending date order.

c] On the "Scout" screen, instead of listing a fight as "Today", show the number of hours until the fight occurs.

d] On the "My Fighters" screen, display the number of days until the manager can sack a fighter, if it is not available at the moment. AFAIK the only way to see this is by attempting to sack a fighter.

e] On the Manager Profile page, sort the list of fighters by p4p ranking.

I'll add them to the list. Whether they're added will largely depend on how much code it takes to implement. Things like the fighter page have about 10,000 loads per day so I really dont want to add stuff that makes it even 1% slower.

Ah yeah I can see where you are coming from, they are just small improvements that would good if they are easy, but not worth the hassle if they are harder than they sound.

I've also got a few more so rather than create a new thread I thought I'd add them here :)

f] On the Fight Offers screen, when choosing to Accept or Reject a fight, change the Textarea element so pressing enter does not submit the form, but rather goes to a new line in the message. Quite a few times I've accidentally sent my accept or reject with an incomplete message due to pressing enter at the wrong time :)

g] On the Gym Training screen, display which session will be the next one to run in bold or another colour. Sometimes it's a bit confusing knowing which is going to be the next session a fighter will be in, esp when in a different time zone. (+9.5 GMT in my case)