British fighters talk the most shit!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is "something" about sunny weather and hotter bitches, cuz the chicks in seattle arent that hot compared to bitches in southern california. a seattle 10 is a california 6.

I am not conceeding that the average Croat female is hotter that the British (fact of the matter is that i am not british - I am from an individual country in the british isles) - However its all down to the user - much like JKD.

If Seattle men are happy with there Seattle women then great and the same goes for Cali men and women.

Brit girls (whatever thats supposed to mean - bearing in mind that Britain is 4 different countrys) do it for most Brits. And any stereotype is plain rediculous.

Lets stereo type:

Croatia is part of the former Russia:

84% of which is covered by snow. Not true for croatia

But a stereotype none the less

Shit saying that seattle women are better than Cali women is childish

the same for any national female or male for that matter

Another fail for MirkinAliTroll

Look there are loads of hot british women, we have women of all races. So all our mixed race and black women are pale too huh? yeh ok.

I could post pictures and links to hot ass British Blonde bombshells all day long.

You Croatians are just jeleous cos we spanked your asses in the world cup qualifiers and all your women aint got no teeth!

Look there are loads of hot british women, we have women of all races. So all our mixed race and black women are pale too huh? yeh ok.

I could post pictures and links to hot ass British Blonde bombshells all day long.

You Croatians are just jeleous cos we spanked your asses in the world cup qualifiers and all your women aint got no teeth!

I thought it was the British who are famous for horrible teeth :P

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z180/dosulliv91/big-book-of-british-smiles.jpg

you mean hot ass orange British Blonde Bombshells....i joke i joke..hahaha.see, i laugh

wait they have black girls in the UK? and they are not bitchy? omg the world is ending or it is heaven over there. but yeah Spanish chicks are the hottest

you mean hot ass orange British Blonde Bombshells....i joke i joke..hahaha.see, i laugh

No, I would agree with the orange thing. Cardiff (which is the capital city of Wales for those who might be feeling a little slow) no longer need street lights at night as the girls give off a unnatural glow. The same thing has happened down the road in Newport and now it can be seen in space like the zit on the world it is.

No, I would agree with the orange thing. Cardiff (which is the capital city of Wales for those who might be feeling a little slow) no longer need street lights at night as the girls give off a unnatural glow. The same thing has happened down the road in Newport and now it can be seen in space like the zit on the world it is.

LMAO!!! ohh my CW, what a biiiiiigg SENSE OF HUMOR you have there.

dude, CW, those were sum seriously ugly girls in the first link!

NOTE: FOR THE RECORD I WOULD STILL DO THE ORANGE BITCHES!

And I used to live in Cali and blixxx is right. Those bitches is hot stuff. But up here where I live now (Oregon) they're all orange and shit. And bitches.

And I used to live in Cali and blixxx is right. Those bitches is hot stuff. But up here where I live now (Oregon) they're all orange and shit. And bitches.

portland is the same kind of bitch as seattle bitches, but portland bitches seem sluttier

nothing worse than an orange bitch...or an orange bit.duno which is worse. i dont mind orange bits but i hate orange bitches. i hate bitches in general and generally like bits. duno about the color orange but i dont mind the fruit.if you squeezed an orange you get orange juice with bits. which some hate and some like. but what do you have to do to get an orange bitch with juice?

im confused

and lonely

The first link is to a random, rather terrifying assortment on middle age Welsh women who could be a representation of many who hunt in Cardiff on Fridays and Saturday nights trying to pick up guys between 18-30. No they are not hot at all.

The second is singer Charlotte Church and some may know her rather more orange (and quite often black and blue as he is renown for getting in punch ups in Cardiff center after playing rugby) husband Gavin Henson. She was attractive then decided to look like Jordan, who is the scary woman in the Alex Reid thread.

The last one is the lovely Katherine Jenkins, she is very attractive in real life.

they are sluttier ask my baby mama

ha! dissing the ex...thats just...bitter.

my ex is a wonderful angel who wont let me see my daughter.

see that wasnt hard

:suicide_anim:

ha! dissing the ex...thats just...bitter.

my ex is a wonderful angel who wont let me see my daughter.

see that wasnt hard

:suicide_anim:

Ohh well my ex tells me shell give me weed then says she dont have fuckin time to stop by!!

The first link is to a random, rather terrifying assortment on middle age Welsh women who could be a representation of many who hunt in Cardiff on Fridays and Saturday nights trying to pick up guys between 18-30. No they are not hot at all.

The second is singer Charlotte Church and some may know her rather more orange (and quite often black and blue as he is renown for getting in punch ups in Cardiff center after playing rugby) husband Gavin Henson. She was attractive then decided to look like Jordan, who is the scary woman in the Alex Reid thread.

The last one is the lovely Katherine Jenkins, she is very attractive in real life.

i would SOOOOO do them

wait, you do mean all of them at the same time. looking for one guy? right?